YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 654602 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political Sitcom MAGAthread: You're Fired! edition
#101  May 12, 2017, 10:11:46 pm
lower level Batman villains than the Joker.

But hey, I just wanted to reiterate how he did the last two things I posted about
on
fucking
Twitter.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Re: The Donald Trump Primetime Political Sitcom MAGAthread: You're Fired! edition
#102  May 13, 2017, 01:32:36 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#103  May 13, 2017, 01:42:01 am
i find it way more concerning that cnn would waste more than 5 seconds talking about the amount of ice cream trump eats

more so considering everything else that's going on around him
#104  May 13, 2017, 01:42:41 am
Apparently spiritually he's a new soul....aka he's basically a one year old in a 70+ year old mans body.
Leading a country
#105  May 13, 2017, 02:16:50 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#106  May 16, 2017, 12:44:20 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said that Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information Trump relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.
[...]
Trump has repeatedly gone off-script in his dealings with high-ranking foreign officials, most notably in his contentious introductory conversation with the Australian Prime Minister earlier this year. He has also faced criticism for lax attention to security at his Florida retreat Mar-a-Lago, where he appeared to field preliminary reports of a North Korea missile launch in full view of casual diners.

U.S. officials said that the National Security Council continues to prepare multi-page briefings for Trump to guide him through conversations with foreign leaders but that he has insisted that the guidance be distilled to a single page of bullet points, and often ignores those.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html
#107  May 16, 2017, 01:23:48 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
Spoiler: Response (click to see content)
#108  May 16, 2017, 01:40:46 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
U.S. officials said that the National Security Council continues to prepare multi-page briefings for Trump to guide him through conversations with foreign leaders but that he has insisted that the guidance be distilled to a single page of bullet points, and often ignores those.
lol

I remember hearing the same thing from Bush, but thought it was hyperbole. Pretty sad the current resident is outdumbing Bush.
rumors on the internets
#109  May 16, 2017, 02:39:39 am
#110  May 16, 2017, 05:37:06 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Speaking of Bush, this reminds me of a certain quote I read some time ago about Bush that can still apply to your current presidnet with a minor edit:
Ha, ha, ha! Never let it be said Americans are unconcerned about foreign countries. You're so nice to us you very kindly elected a complete vegetable clown as your president, so we can all point and laugh!

This man is an actual fucking toddler.
Further evidence on your statement
Imagine him being lectured like a 5 year old by his parents not to go around divulging personal family matters to everyone he meets.
#111  May 16, 2017, 03:30:01 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
White House National Security adviser H.R. McMaster has released a statement that the story that Trump willingly revealed classified national secrets to Russian dignitaries is not true.

The story that came out tonight, as reported, is false. The president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation. At no time — at no time — were intelligence sources or methods discussed. And the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known. Two other senior officials who were present, including the secretary of state, remember it being the same way and have said so. Their on-the-record accounts should outweigh those of anonymous sources. And I was in the room. It didn’t happen.

Well, that's comforting.  It's really terrifying to think that the President would do something as monumentally stupid and dangerous as...

Motherfucker.
#112  May 16, 2017, 03:54:17 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Media accuses trump of doing x => Trump handlers guarantee he hasnt done X ==> Trump handlers guarantee that even if he did it would be legal => Trump runs to twitter to claims he did X when his handlers are asleep

White house sharing info with partners is a great thing when its controlled and not just because he decided to brag mid conversation about having all the leaks, the blood on the water is thick , the sharks gonna close in sooner or later.
I wonder how everyone that voted for him because they "believed" him and not as a joke keep justifying themselves now. Somehow her emails were a really bad thing but trump can brag about having the nuke codes and tell them to the russian to prove he has them and thats okay, because hes telling it like it is.

OZ

#113  May 16, 2017, 04:34:22 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
the problem is that the voters that actually 'believed' him are legitimately too stupid for politics

they don't really understand any of what's going on and will happily lap up 'alternative news' from what they see as the good guy

you are living in a world of nations and peoples
they are living in a world of shapes and colors
ಠ_ಠ
#114  May 16, 2017, 11:33:19 pm
    • USA
I still am in awe of those early morning tweets. I thought it would at least take a few days before he admitted to everything while simultanenously throwing all his aides and surrogates under the bus, again.

There is a fear among some of Mr. Trump’s senior advisers about leaving him alone in meetings with foreign leaders out of concern he might speak out of turn. General McMaster, in particular, has tried to insert caveats or gentle corrections into conversations when he believes the president is straying off topic or onto boggy diplomatic ground.

This has, at times, chafed the president, according to two officials with knowledge of the situation. Mr. Trump, who still openly laments having to dismiss his first national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, has groused that General McMaster talks too much in meetings, and the president has referred to him as “a pain,” according to one of the officials.

In private, three administration officials conceded that they could not publicly articulate their most compelling — and honest — defense of the president: that Mr. Trump, a hasty and indifferent reader of printed briefing materials, simply did not possess the interest or knowledge of the granular details of intelligence gathering to leak specific sources and methods of intelligence gathering that would do harm to United States allies.
jfc
#115  May 17, 2017, 12:00:34 am
    • USA
double post because, clearly,
Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation said:
President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The existence of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia.
uhhh

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation said:
Mr. Comey wrote the memo detailing his conversation with the president immediately after the meeting, which took place the day after Mr. Flynn resigned, according to two people who read the memo. The memo was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence a continuing investigation. An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of conversations.
[...]
Mr. Comey created similar memos — including some that are classified — about every phone call and meeting he had with the president, the two people said. It is unclear whether Mr. Comey told the Justice Department about the conversation or his memos.
[...]
Mr. Comey’s recollection has been bolstered in the past by F.B.I. notes. In 2007, he told Congress about a now-famous showdown with senior White House officials over the Bush administration’s warrantless wiretapping program. The White House disputed Mr. Comey’s account, but the F.B.I. director at the time, Robert S. Mueller III, kept notes that backed up Mr. Comey’s story.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
#116  May 17, 2017, 12:24:58 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
subject line : SABOUTAGE

#117  May 17, 2017, 12:54:08 am
Okay I came in here to argue a fairly subtle point but I can't be fucked because are you seriously telling me they typoed sabotage.
#118  May 17, 2017, 12:56:08 am
I guess you could say the grammer got....sabotaged. *soul dies*
Before you ask yes the mistake was intentional.
#119  May 17, 2017, 01:28:30 am
... So anyway, how does it go when an impeachment is enacted ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#120  May 17, 2017, 01:38:25 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Any impeachment attempt would go nowhere as long as Republicans control both houses of the congress. The only way Trump is leaving the White House before 2021 is if a) this scandal is still relevant in the average voter's mind during 2018 and b) Democrats sweep the midterms elections.