YesNoOk

I moved CVS and JOJO Chars. (Read 425734 times)

Started by Warusaki3(/3), May 13, 2008, 04:20:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: I moved CVS and JOJO Chars.
#21  May 14, 2008, 04:13:37 am

Hitsparks and Guardsparks
During any AI battle I see with one of your chars vs. another of your chars, they lose their hitsparks a ton of the time

I thought I was the only one getting that...
So yeah, Warusaki I suggest you fix that.
#22  May 14, 2008, 04:14:59 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
That happens when too many FX are on the screen.
Just edit Mugen.CFG..
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#23  May 14, 2008, 04:42:23 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
I didn't know kabe was Warusaki3.

I don't know about a Shin mode on Yun. Yun dont need no Shin or God modes. Good work Warusaki. You are a cool dude I think.

hjk

#24  May 14, 2008, 04:42:38 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
my post in that thread cleary stated what the problem was, I can't believe you didn't realize about that :P. That mode was actually for the Ex boss battle, not survival mode (in survival stuff are handled differently).
Well I don't have CvS W. I don't know a single thing about it, so I thought the EX Boss mode was just waru's EX Boss mode.  ;P

I'm not even sure if I actually understood your post in teh first place though *meh*
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.

^^

#25  May 14, 2008, 09:36:36 am
I notice something change in Rugal, when he perform his gigantic pressure SDM, and has successfully attack his opponent, his opponent will sometimes shout his/her K.O sound.
#26  May 14, 2008, 04:10:15 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
does this ken have the finest k.o sound?
#27  May 14, 2008, 04:52:37 pm
    • Poland
Yes. He added finest KO sound for all his CvS chars
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#28  May 15, 2008, 02:49:38 am
On the AI, look out for the two following points.
-I won't take requests from people.
-"it's just moving images if there's no AI" is not a valid reason.
Haha, this AI Age Of Mugen is really getting out of control.

Dunno if I can hate on the 'AI Age' of MUGEN; Dude that gave an AI Waru's CvS Chun-Li (I can't even recall his name) surelly benefited from it; she used to get owned the most out of the other CvS charas because she seemed to be lacking any technique.
#29  May 15, 2008, 05:46:00 am
I think this thread should be stickied for many future references.
#30  May 15, 2008, 07:34:52 am
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
Yes. He added finest KO sound for all his CvS chars

no, what i was trying to say is its seems  ken doesn't have the finest K.O yet, at least when i play with there's no finest ko sound
#31  May 15, 2008, 07:42:29 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
What is the finest KO sound, anyway?
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#32  May 15, 2008, 07:49:55 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
FINEST K.O. (WHOOSH) (GLASS BREAK)
#33  May 15, 2008, 07:51:05 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
#34  May 15, 2008, 08:15:02 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I expected a louder glass shattering sound, but, yeah, Finest KO looks pretty groovy.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#35  May 15, 2008, 06:17:37 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Dunno if I can hate on the 'AI Age' of MUGEN; Dude that gave an AI Waru's CvS Chun-Li (I can't even recall his name) surelly benefited from it; she used to get owned the most out of the other CvS charas because she seemed to be lacking any technique.
I mean how people now go as far as mailing the author to pimp the A.I.'s just so they can make a YouTube watch mode video.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#36  May 15, 2008, 06:21:36 pm
  • Let me show you my real personality!
    • www.myspace.com/skank88
This is strange! I can't download Ken!  :'(

Now works!  :sugoi:

But now i can't download Gouki!  :S
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 06:28:46 pm by Skank88
#37  May 15, 2008, 06:29:02 pm
  • SNK is life
I mean how people now go as far as mailing the author to pimp the A.I.'s just so they can make a YouTube watch mode video.
Users are not happy that they can kick ass with a character, now they want the computer to PWN other charas for them. That's pretty sick, sportsmanship is lost.
#38  May 15, 2008, 11:07:49 pm
    • USA
for the people who didn't notice it some chars were reuploaded with the sound bug fixed. the problem with ken and rugal were the next ones:

rugal's sound 10000,3 it's wrong, instead of the announcer he has the KO'ed sound. I suggest to grab someone else's sound 10000,3 and replace the worng one on rugal.

ken's sound 1,1 it's named with the same number as the finest KO sound, so I suggest to change the group of the sound next to 0,0 as 0,1.

but I guess those were fixed :P...

some stuff I noticed:

ingrid and kuroko lacks of cheap KO/ collapse animation  :'(

ingrid still has a super special move nulled on her .cmd file, I removed the null and tested the move and it seems to be bug less for now, dunno why he kept that super nulled for so long time.

His chars still have that LONG TIME bug where all the chars with an ex mode will be on that mode even if those are on the palettes 1 to 6. The splitted versions o have that bug which causes some bug on some chars like rasetsumaru (yeah the haohmaru_ex.def one O_o). He gets stuck on a certain state during his HCB,F+K super and also have some haohmaru's voices during certain moves. I suggest him to give the separated versions their own .cns file instead of using that varset which read's the character's name as that's a buggy way to separate them (dunno why it's buggy but it is)

his chars won't have a groove bar on certain rounds (but that's only on survival and happened to me arround round 30 and it's not my mugen.cfg, zero bu Kira also has that glitch)

does that means he quits?
Hm ? He said he wouldn't update his current characters, and he only mentionned the CvS characters. I say that it still leaves romm for
-characters he hasn't done yet (since he only says "no more update")
-non-CvS characters (since he speaking about the CvS characters)
And that's probably about the regular updates on the CvS systems he usually did up to now (you know, changing one formula means he has to update everyone)

I realized about that when I left the computer ^^.

You know? I'm actually ok with that, this means I can finally work on patches for his chars without having to look each week if he updated or not something that ruins my patches...

And seriously, his AI is fucking cheap >_<. Not only they play perfect but also can make stuff you can't which is a big fail for me, his chars have jump cancel (the fuck?) and block stun you for a longer time, so in a situation like "terry does burn knuckle and the enemy blocks, and then terry attemps a grab" if terry is the AI he will or grab you or attack you and you won't be able to grab him while if you are terry you wont even have the chance to try to do a grab.

and that's not all, the AI has 100% of defense points while the human player only has arround 75% (and some chars more or less depending if they have or not an ex mode and who is, like rugal who has 200%).
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 11:11:15 pm by Rednavi
#39  May 15, 2008, 11:14:07 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
In which situations can the A.I. high jump cancel when a human player couldn't?

and that's not all, the AI has 100% of defense points while the human player only has arround 75% (and some chars more or less depending if they have or not an ex mode and who is, like rugal who has 200%).
In CvS2, Shin Gouki and God Rugal have normal defense (same as their normal counterparts) if being played by the AI. I suppose he just applied that principle to other EX modes that could be considered boss type.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 11:25:45 pm by P.o.t.S.
#40  May 15, 2008, 11:23:04 pm
    • USA
just watch yun's AI, he doesn't even high jump cancel but "normal jump" it ...