YesNoOk

Ultimate Guyver by youngdragun (Read 173545 times)

Started by Iced, June 18, 2009, 02:07:21 pm
Re: Ultimate Guyver by youngdragun
#81  August 31, 2009, 05:43:41 pm
#82  August 31, 2009, 05:44:09 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I'll call you when I need a new table made of wood, bye.
#83  August 31, 2009, 05:45:17 pm
#84  August 31, 2009, 05:47:59 pm
I have been watching this for awhile and heres my feedback
-he randomly turns invisinble while attacking him
-Theres music for a fraction in his intro
-Has some sounds from KFM
-Some sprites are misaligned
and the stuff cyabster said

Thanks for the feedback. ;D

So apparently the difference between feedback and flaming is whether or not it was posted by Cyberblaster/OrochiGill.
#85  August 31, 2009, 05:48:56 pm
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
YOUR still pathetic. ::)

youngdragun link=topic=100505.msg961752#msg961752 date=1251732523
Yeah but YOU'RE still pathetic.
[/quote said:
Lol, what?

I remember Guyver the show, it was pretty nice I wish I could say the same for the character. :(
#86  August 31, 2009, 05:50:53 pm
I have been watching this for awhile and heres my feedback
-he randomly turns invisinble while attacking him
-Theres music for a fraction in his intro
-Has some sounds from KFM
-Some sprites are misaligned
and the stuff cyabster said

Thanks for the feedback. ;D

So apparently the difference between feedback and flaming is whether or not it was posted by Cyberblaster/OrochiGill.

LOL. I don't care about their feedback, I have nothing against Orochi Gill, I was only defending myself with Cybasturd. I welcome all feedback. Feedback is essential like I said before. ;) They are attempting to discredit me and the forum I call home, this post of my character was never meant to be like this and I never meant to post it here, my friend Volzilla was excited for me and decided to post it here while I was away for the weekend, I had no Idea this was going on here but I will not stand by and not defend myself. i had no intention to have this go the way it did. I know that a lot of people will not care for my release and I'm cool with that, but on the other hand there will be others that will enjoy it, it is simply a matter of opinion and I respect that but others should respect me all the same and not try to stir the kool-aid and cause problems like some seem to wan to do.
Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 05:56:29 pm by youngdragun
#87  August 31, 2009, 05:53:22 pm
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
it's painfully obvious that the majority of the branded "mugen comic book community" only use mugen for watch mode

@YD - Cybaster actually gives some of the best overall feedback in the entire community
#88  August 31, 2009, 05:54:54 pm
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
it's painfully obvious that the majority of the branded "mugen comic book community" only use mugen for watch mode

@YD - Cybaster actually gives some of the best overall feedback in the entire community
Yeah ive never made anything for mugen execpt the wolf sonic update he knows more about coding than me i just pointed out the obivous stuff
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#89  August 31, 2009, 05:56:55 pm
#90  August 31, 2009, 05:59:11 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
hi youngdragun,

i think all feedbacks for your guyver have been said now. So what's your plan for the next update?
what will you take in consideration ?
IMO you should fix all the things mentioned.

People would like have fun with your Guyver, and give you advices. only advices.
Guyver is fun for you? ok, but don't ignore others who wants to play with him in certain way. (or if you made it only for you, don't share it ;))

another advice, you could make 2 differents gameplay, one overpower and another classic.
violence of words will not arranged anything.

I repeat what's your plan now? i'm curious.

PS: everyone have right having a hobby, a passion...for me that means get a life

#91  August 31, 2009, 06:01:56 pm

My creation is not simply for watch mode. it is playable also. There are a lot of reasons why i did not release this character here as I know it has many flaws. It was released for CVG forum only and after I had made a few changes I would have released here at other forums such as this one. i rushed to get him released and I forgot to clean a lot of aspects. I am no POTS when it comes to creating and I know this. This is one reason why I asked to take this thread down but no one wanted to do that cause the drama is hotter this way. Whatever. I can only speak for myself and not others when it comes to my characters, and I do not push an opinion as to how someone should feel about it but at least acknowledge the fact that I made him slightly better than he was originally. ;D
#92  August 31, 2009, 06:05:35 pm
#93  August 31, 2009, 06:06:10 pm
I don't care about their feedback

STFU

I welcome all feedback. feed back is essential like I said before.

GTFO

Dude WTF is your problem, I haven't come at you in any kind of way. Whatever.

hi youngdragun,

i think all feedbacks for your guyver have been said now. So what's your plan for the next update?
what will you take in consideration ?
IMO you should fix all the things mentioned.

People would like have fun with your Guyver, and give you advices. only advices.
Guyver is fun for you? ok, but don't ignore others who wants to play with him in certain way. (or if you made it only for you, don't share it ;))

another advice, you could make 2 differents gameplay, one overpower and another classic.
violence of words will not arranged anything.

I repeat what's your plan now? i'm curious.

PS: everyone have right having a hobby, a passion...for me that means get a life

I will take all of the feedback into consideration even those of Cybasturd and will improve on him and I have more moves to implement. I will make two more Hypers and add the missing sprites and fix the CLSN boxes as they need to be fixed. Like I said before this was  not meant to be posted anywhere other than CVG United but Mugen is the beast that is is and things happen. Thanks you for your interest in my creation. :)
#94  August 31, 2009, 06:09:32 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
The problem is you're blowing off feedback. I see this thread grew while I was asleep, and I want to clear something up: I was not following or "harassing" volzzilla in any way, though his mindset seemed to be....broken.

What he was fuming about was old past matters that matter not to me anymore.

Also, youngdragun, it would be wise to not blow off feedback but accept it so you can make this thing better.
#95  August 31, 2009, 06:11:28 pm
the problem is he contradicts himself
#96  August 31, 2009, 06:11:44 pm
  • DAT SAX
I'm sorry but ......

CYBASTURD :laugh4:

That was funny. :XD:

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 06:15:27 pm by ~*Ishida-Uryuu*~
#97  August 31, 2009, 06:13:03 pm
    • France
#98  August 31, 2009, 06:13:52 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
...."Cyb Hamster"?

WTF?
#99  August 31, 2009, 06:14:12 pm
  • oh! kah! mi...
My creation is not simply for watch mode. it is playable also. There are a lot of reasons why i did not release this character here as I know it has many flaws. It was released for CVG forum only and after I had made a few changes I would have released here at other forums such as this one. i rushed to get him released and I forgot to clean a lot of aspects. I am no POTS when it comes to creating and I know this. This is one reason why I asked to take this thread down but no one wanted to do that cause the drama is hotter this way. Whatever. I can only speak for myself and not others when it comes to my characters, and I do not push an opinion as to how someone should feel about it but at least acknowledge the fact that I made him slightly better than he was originally. Grin

- first, i don't think people give you feedbacks plays him in watch mode...arcade or training maybe.
- i see you're going to fix "lot of aspects". ok wait for your update  ;)
- " I do not push an opinion as to how someone should feel about it but at least acknowledge the fact that I made him slightly better than he was originally. Grin" right. it's your part of creativity somewhere. we can't judge that. but there is a difference between a judgment and a constructive advice. only i saw here, is constructive advices for you. ( and some words not well placed...but this...)

focus on these advices, make your way and keep your identity, but listen too! (more precisely the Cybaster,ishida... advices, who take time to help you first, nothing else)

PS: one point for Cybasturd ;D, inglorious cybasturd :sugoi:
#100  August 31, 2009, 06:16:13 pm
    • France