YesNoOk

The Fighting Game Prefix/Suffix thread (Read 29327 times)

Started by Mysterious Bob, August 28, 2007, 05:27:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Fighting Game Prefix/Suffix thread
#21  August 28, 2007, 06:27:18 pm
  • Segata Sanshiro
John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Championship Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD
#22  August 28, 2007, 06:29:01 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Championship Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#23  August 28, 2007, 06:46:58 pm
  • Segata Sanshiro
John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill Championship Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition
#24  August 28, 2007, 07:49:22 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill Championship Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#25  August 28, 2007, 07:53:47 pm
    • Germany
Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill Championship Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug
#26  August 28, 2007, 08:08:20 pm
  • Segata Sanshiro

Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill Of International Deluxe Championship Ballbreaker Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa
#27  August 28, 2007, 08:11:30 pm
Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill  Of International Deluxe  Championship  Alpha Ballbreaker  Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#28  August 28, 2007, 08:27:09 pm
  • Segata Sanshiro
MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill  Of International Deluxe  Championship  Alpha Ballbreaker  Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007
#29  August 28, 2007, 08:33:11 pm
MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin lvl OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill  Of International Deluxe  Championship  Alpha Ballbreaker  Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007

Cenobite 53 said:
#30  August 28, 2007, 08:37:58 pm
  • Segata Sanshiro

MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin lvl OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill  Of International Deluxe  Championship  Alpha Ballbreaker  Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007, the years later...
#31  August 28, 2007, 08:42:13 pm
  • Am I evil?
MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin lvl OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill  Of International Deluxe  Championship  Alpha Ballbreaker Millionare Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007, the years later...

Sig made by TempesT :)
#32  August 28, 2007, 09:10:15 pm
  • Segata Sanshiro

MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin lvl OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill  Of International Deluxe  Championship  Alpha Ballbreaker Millionare Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007, the years later...For commodore 64
#33  August 29, 2007, 02:03:31 am
  • Mysterio! Do the Hustle!!!!
MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin lvl OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill Of International Deluxe  Championship  Alpha Ballbreaker Millionare Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007, the years later...For commodore 64 [glow=blue,3,400]Indestructible[/glow]

FYI, it's a coyote... not a wolf f00! :Mr-T:
*Orton Poses*
\_O__/
#34  August 29, 2007, 02:16:16 pm
  • I HAS NO BUCKETZ, BUT I DO HAS MUDKIPZ LULUL
MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin lvl OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill Of International Deluxe  Championship  Alpha Ballbreaker Millionare Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007, the years later...For commodore 64 Indestructible [glow=red,2,300]cup of power[/glow] tea!
#35  August 29, 2007, 05:51:57 pm
  • "You'll hang for this!"
MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill  Of International Deluxe  Championship  Alpha Ballbreaker  Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007

I suggest we only do a single word at a time. Three at the most if they're part of one phrase.

MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin lvl OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill Of International Deluxe Championship Alpha Ballbreaker Millionare Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus EX Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007, the years later...For commodore 64 Indestructible cup of power tea!
#36  August 29, 2007, 05:56:14 pm
MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin lvl OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill Of International Deluxe Championship Alpha Ballbreaker Millionare Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus EX Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007, the years later...For commodore 64 Indestructible cup of power tea FEATURING THE BEETLES!!

Cenobite 53 said:
#37  August 29, 2007, 05:57:36 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin lvl OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen King Of The Hill Of International Deluxe Championship Alpha Ballbreaker Millionare Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus EX Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007, the years later...For commodore 64 Indestructible cup of power tea FEATURING THE BEETLES!! and EMO WARRIORS
#38  August 29, 2007, 06:14:08 pm
  • "You'll hang for this!"
MUGENGUILD Crazy Members present:THE Perfect John Madden's MEGA EXTREME Ultimate Shin lvl OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Hyper Super Dragon Ball Mugen Chaos King Of The Hill Of International Deluxe Championship Alpha Ballbreaker Millionare Edition II Zero X Extravaganza Plus EX Kamakaze Turbo HD Surround Platinium Edition w/ a Matching Coffee Mug and sitting on a sofa Tournament 2007, the years later...For commodore 64 Indestructible cup of power tea FEATURING THE BEETLES!! and EMO WARRIORS

Start one for characters too:
Shin Akuma
#39  August 29, 2007, 06:18:18 pm
Shin Akuma the Movie

Cenobite 53 said:
#40  August 29, 2007, 06:20:57 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Orochi Shin Akuma the Movie