YesNoOk

Dramatic Zoom Add-on (Tekken style) (Read 1682 times)

Started by PotS, April 28, 2024, 10:11:12 am
Share this topic:
Dramatic Zoom Add-on (Tekken style)
#1  April 28, 2024, 10:11:12 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Re: Dramatic Zoom Add-on (Tekken style)
#2  April 28, 2024, 10:54:01 am
  • Hyper Rainbow!
    • Canada
I've never played any recent Tekkens but this looks very cool.
I am using the nightly build from 2 days ago, however, and the nightly module doesn't work. I downloaded the build again just to make sure.
My build was able to run the 0.99 version though.
#3  April 28, 2024, 11:11:30 am
    • Portugal
The nightly version uses a very, very recent feature so you need the latest build (as of this date).
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
#4  April 30, 2024, 07:41:50 am
  • THE LEGENDARY WALKER......
  • Después de un largo tiempo........ eh vuelto !!!!!
If I remember correctly, it didn't happen only when one of the opponents was close to losing... or am I wrong?... I'll still try it... thanks for the add-on
#5  May 11, 2024, 02:46:38 am
    • Brazil
If I remember correctly, it didn't happen only when one of the opponents was close to losing... or am I wrong?... I'll still try it... thanks for the add-on

i think so yes, but in any case this module is amazing, i'm really gonna test and use it for sure!
#6  May 11, 2024, 09:26:37 am
    • Portugal
The life threshold at which it should happen is configurable, like a bunch of other things.

I updated the file today with a new option to slow down the music during slow motion (new Ikemen feature). I mean the nightly version. The 0.99 version was just a compatibility thing and is already discontinued (outside of fixing serious bugs).