YesNoOk

Char's life/def increases when AI takes over; how to stop it? (Read 2534 times)

Started by Redben, June 05, 2020, 12:23:41 am
Share this topic:
Char's life/def increases when AI takes over; how to stop it?
New #1  June 05, 2020, 12:23:41 am
    • Morocco
Hello,
When the AI plays the Omega Rugal 2002 (by Fxm) his life/def gets much higher than in the case in which he is playable -- in which case it simply follows the setting of the attributes in the cns file.
In other words when the AI takes over it surpasses the life/def setting in the cns file.
I have noticed the same thing with Warusaki's God Rugal when I use the Yuki's AI patch; for some reason the life/def gets higher than the setting in the AI patch' cns file.. which is all troublesome because since the AI is taking over; there is no way to manipulate them and test them in the training section because the AI is active.
Thanks a lot for any insight.
Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 01:09:42 pm by Redben
Re: Char's life/def increases when AI takes over; how to stop it?
#2  June 05, 2020, 01:27:29 am
    • USA
fxm's Omega Rugal has a "boss mode"...  I didn't look at the AI patched God Rugal because I'm too lazy.

Rugal2nd_-2.cns, line 250

Code:
[State -2, Boss]
type = varset
trigger1 = var(59)
fvar(28) = 1
ignorehitpause = 1

This tells the character to set f.variable 28 to 1 when the AI is active.  Below this in the CNS is some code for the effects of boss mode.  If you set the code to make fvar(28) to 0 in the code that I put there, it will disable boss mode for the AI.

Rugal2nd_-2.cns, line 59

Code:
[State -2, BossMode];Character's defence can be as well as "Boss Mode".
type = VarSet
triggerall = !var(59)
trigger1 = 1
fvar(28) = 0;(1:on/0:off)
ignorehitpause = 1
;ƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[‘€ìŽž‚Å‚à–hŒä—Í‚ªƒ{ƒXŽd—l‚É‚È‚è‚Ü‚·B

And if you want, you can enable boss mode for the player!  There's some other options in the top of the file, as well.