YesNoOk

[Tornillo Thread]: Galacta Knight Released (8/8/2024) (Read 1643025 times)

Started by TornilloOxidado, January 07, 2023, 12:52:31 am
Share this topic:
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Haohmaru Fixed (29/7/2023)
#161  August 02, 2023, 11:39:52 pm
  • I'm Just Dude
    • Qatar

But after reading a lot of comments of the people saying that they only are interested in new releases and said i was just wasting my time, i decided to stop making edits as they're probably right. (I mean, it was a long time since the last edit release as i was busy with the character releases)
This is probably a waste of announcement too, but i still wanted to say this anyway, it was thanks for those edits and the support those received that i actually i'm able to still working in the MUGEN community.

Have a good day / night.

Honestly I Feel Really sad about it, cuz u work hard with these edit characters and some ppl like them and play them. Like It's MUGEN, It's Cheap, It's Sometimes Balance if u pick top tier characters, it's Broken AF cuz the game will crash every time i do XD and ppl can do what they do that's what i think. It's like Marvel Vs Capcom. IT's MUGEN BABY

Also Ik ur tired of my "Annoying Dora Questions" but: Do I have to PM for character request? or nah
Real reason I'm Called "Dude" Cuz I watched Regular Show WOOOOOOAHH
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Haohmaru Fixed (29/7/2023)
#162  August 03, 2023, 02:41:59 am
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
Also Ik ur tired of my "Annoying Dora Questions" but: Do I have to PM for character request? or nah

Dora Questions, heh that's new.
You can do it here, sometimes i don't pay much attention to PMs in this site.
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Okita Souji and Hina Updates (3/8/23
#163  August 03, 2023, 08:26:00 pm
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
Two updates.
Okita Souji
-Added Intro VS Okita Souji (Alter).
-New special move: Sakura Retsugizan (DD_A/B/C) - Same version in the three buttons, hits low.
-Fixed WinQuote VS Baiken and added two WinQuotes Vs Okita Souji (Alter).
-Fixed error where the AI can rapid cancel with doing nothing.

Hina Hirasaka
-Fixed error where the parry shield effect follows her when forward dodge, jump and hop backwards.
-Fixed intro VS Shimo Hirasaka in Turns Mode.
-Fixed error where the AI can cancel 2C into 2C again sometimes.
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Okita Souji and Hina Updates (3/8/23)
#164  August 03, 2023, 08:34:12 pm
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
#165  August 03, 2023, 11:19:15 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Now that I finally finished my Shovel Knight, here's my feedback on your characters that I held off for a while (I had to put it on hold until mine was out first):
Noel:
-Just a suggestion and technically can be changed as it's included in the "Alternate Portrait" folder, but the small portrait should be the same as the big one by default.
-The palfx on her backwards dodge is still bugged.
-Her Dead Angle Attack still doesn't have swish sounds when she twirls her guns like her 5AAAA.
-There are still green pixels on sprites (6120,3), (6213,1), (6220,2), (6220,5), (6392,3) and (6601,2) (Use Fighter Factory Studio's Image Editor to remove them).
-66A and 66B has the sliding dust sound without the effect itself (The sound could be removed since there's no need for it).
-For some reason, this combo is considered Invalid if any of her command normals was chained with her 66B when hit mid-air (so the opponent is not allowed to recover from it).
-The bullets on Zero Gun Fenrir aren't properly transparent when they hit the opponent.
-If the bullets hit but the Thor missile somehow manages to miss on Bullet Storm: Nemesis Stabilizer, it may cause the opponent to get stuck and their get hit animation to disappear completely, then drop down a few seconds after (Mostly tested on Centralfiction).

Centralfiction:
-The camera shouldn't be tracking the opponent when he falls down on Nightmare Rage.

Guess there's nothing else on him left aside from the debug errors.

Ryo:
-The timing of the aura on his taunt is slightly off (You can tell it's higher compared to the backwards air dash).
-His sprites aren't cropped and makes the SFF larger than it's supposed to.
-The air dash particles when he air dashes forward aren't misaligned exactly on his back.
-The hitspark and guard sparks of 5AA, 5AAAA, 5C, Ko-Ou-Ken and Haoh Shoukou Ken is misaligned.
-2A doesn't cause air fall when it hits the opponent airborne.
-The hitspark and guard spark of 2B is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-The guard sparks when Zanretsuken is blocked is misaligned, but not the EX version.
-The swish sound on both the normal and EX versions Kohou should play on the 3rd frame as it plays after it hits the opponent when up close.
-Blocking the opponent's attack with Jyoudanuke causes the first hit of their hitspark to be misaligned.
-There's a duplicate animation of the 6150 air dash effect.
-His Dead Angle Attack causes an change to invalid action 1007 debug error.
-The sliding dust on the ground version of Hien Shippuu Kyaku is too small.
-Pressing the x button when he has 1 or more meter without hitting the opponent causes him to get an has no helper 3080 debug error (Pressing it consecutively will cause debug flood as long as he's standing on the ground).
-There is no sound effect when he fires his projectile on Haoh Shoukou Ken.
-Haoh Shoukou Ken's projectile has shadows and reflections.
-The 11th hit of Ryuuko Ranbu can be rapid canceled and causes the opponent to get stuck for a few seconds.
-The Ultra Burst and Distortion Drive sparks is not aligned in the middle of him when used.
-The vignette effect stays frozen during Haoh Shoukou Ken, Ryuuko Ranbu and Kohou Shippu Ken.
-His aura when he flashes during Not Over Yet isn't stretched upward.
-The 3902 effect on Shin Tenchi Haohken isn't aligned where his fist punched on the 2nd hit.
-There is no white fade (7012) when Shin Tenchi Haohken ends.

Shovel Knight:
-His size and velocity constants are not accurate for the NOY/EXA updates and on OHMSBY's Blade Strangers characters.
-The treasure box in his taunt should be layered behind him and the opponent.
-All attacks that involve his shovel should have slash sounds.
-5A doesn't chain with 5AA as it pushes the opponent a tad too far.
-His Dead Angle Attack uses a slash sound instead of the same one used on 5AAAA or his running throw.
-His placement gets misaligned when you perform a Ultra Dead Angle.
-The hitspark and guard spark of 2A is misaligned when it hits the opponent in the air.
-2A is standing unblockable (It is in source).
-2B can hit only hit the opponent lower to the ground.
-jC is not a source accurate command normal from Blade Stranger's and is a copy of OHMSBY's Yang.
-For some reason, jB has a vignette effect when it hits the opponent while attack and causes the opponent to bounce (If you're just going to do that, make it chargable instead).
-He can rapid cancel jC without it making contact with the opponent and touches the ground.
-It's possible for his running throw to grab the opponent during the lie down state.
-His air throw can be rapid canceled before it hits and causes the opponent to get stuck.
-Shovel Drop be chained consecutively on each hit and still pogos the opponent when it's blocked.
-Depending on the opponent's hitbox, Shovel Drop can miss when standing near them and jumping without moving (It pushes the opponent slighty when jumping close to them).
-66B causes in state 230: has no root debug errors and depending on the hitbox, it can't hit if the opponent is too close to him.
-The B and EX versions of Charge Handle wall bounces the opponent to the opposite direction when they jump over him.
-The charged version of EX Charge Handle does less damage than the regular version.
-The swish sound on the air version of Charge Handle plays after it hits the opponent.
-The strong ground shockwave on all versions of Unearth is layered behind him and the opponent.
-The charged version of Charge Handle doesn't do what the readme states (Reflecting projectiles).
-Charge Handle and Propeller Dagger doesn't deal chip damage.
-Trench Blade doesn't have large sliding dust when he shovels the jewels off the ground.
-The projectiles of EX Trench Blade, the charged version of EX Charge Handle and EX Propeller Dagger all have meter gain when it makes contact with the opponent.
-His position on the first frame gets misaligned when using Ultra Dead Angle.
-Hail the Troupple King! should have a swish sound when he brings his pendant.
-Treasure Opening causes the opponent to get a changed to invalid action 1406 debug error when it successfully catches them.
-Treasure Opening has a hitspark when he grabs the opponent and should be on the last hit instead where the vignette effect plays.
-The vignette effect plays after the finish animation on the NOY version of Treasure Opening.
-Showdown should be unblockable as it's a grab.
-Showdown has a swish sound when it misses (Unearth doesn't even have one).
-The characters in Showdown should have different layering on each hit.

Will get to Okita and Hina on a on a later post since the two got recently updated.

For the moment i decided to leave just like that, as i tried scaling the cinematic, but in 1280x720 stages looks real bad positioned and only looked fine in 640x480, as i thought i wasted my time figuring out how to make it look decent in higher resolutions but for the moment i just decided to stop thinking about that, gonna try other time.
Alright then. I realized the sparks at the end are also part of the cinematic. So there's no way to scale them without making a new one separate for them.

Apparently that's not the case and only occurs when CF enters in NOY mode, even so i deleted all of OHMSBY code much before his release because the current -2 -3 states were from Ichida's Naoto.
Even so i still haven't fixed that yet because the code currently is just the same as Ichida's and my other characters and the debug flood is still occuring.
I see. I set his HP to 1 right away, so I had no clue it occurred much earlier than that. I thought you used OHMSBY's Ragna as the base, so he shouldn't be having those issues at all (Even your other characters don't have it either). So if you're using some of Ichida's Naoto's code, it must be conflicting somehow. I also noticed the debug flood is also occurring when he goes into the Not Done Yet animation.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 11:35:58 pm by ZolidSone
#166  August 03, 2023, 11:40:33 pm
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
I should have expected the feedback to be this long. Thanks
As for Charge Handle it can reflect projectiles, but only in the active frames, i can understand that it's really hard to perform. (I mean it only worked VS Terry when i was testing because the startup of Charge Handle is too long) I haven't touched much his startup and recovery frames as all they're from k6666orochi.
But for the files i ended up using Ichida's Curly Brace as a base because i had some complications with k6666's code. Could you explain more about the first point on SK's feedback list?

I will start with these updates this sunday.
Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 11:55:11 pm by TornilloOxidado
#167  August 04, 2023, 01:18:27 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I should have expected the feedback to be this long. Thanks
No problem. I would've done it the day you released your Shovel Knight, but I was already working on mine during the previous month. So I had to push it to later until he is finished. Aside from Okita and Hina, I'll also have more the others soon.

As for Charge Handle it can reflect projectiles, but only in the active frames, i can understand that it's really hard to perform. (I mean it only worked VS Terry when i was testing because the startup of Charge Handle is too long) I haven't touched much his startup and recovery frames as all they're from k6666orochi.
Yeah, I tried various projectiles during that time and it was not working for me. In fact, I don't know if he truly can in the source game, so I decided it won't for mine. But you're more than welcome to adjust it so he can on your version. Same goes when using Charge Handle in the air since I don't think he can in source either despite having sprites for them.

But for the files i ended up using Ichida's Curly Brace as a base because i had some complications with k6666's code. Could you explain more about the first point on SK's feedback list?
I had this typed up for a while, but I used my Gunvolt as the base for mine rather than building from the ground up from k6666orochi's. It's much easier to do it this way as he has most of the system errors fixed that I don't have to deal with (Which were already fixed years ago and not on k6666's characters). To answer your question, OHMSBY used a specific set of numbers for all his Blade Strangers characters. The only thing that was different was the walking/running speeds and how high they jump as it depends on the character. But now that you told me that Ichida's Curly was the base and she's the only Blade Strangers character he made for right now, I guess it's technically fine since your characters are based off his rather than OHMSBY's.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Ongoing Updates (6/8/23)
#168  August 06, 2023, 05:43:02 pm
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
Noel Vermillion
-Fixed error in 66B Invalid Combo message, also the enemy now can recover on ground.
-Fixed Bullet and Thor transparency issues on MUGEN 1.0.
-Deleted the sliding dust sfx on 66A/B.
-Added twirl sounds to her Dead Angle Attack.
-Deleted the green pixels left on her effects.

-Just a suggestion and technically can be changed as it's included in the "Alternate Portrait" folder, but the small portrait should be the same as the big one by default.
I know what you're saying, but i would like to leave DigitalJinny's portrait by default, to difference better my version than ILoveMyself's version. (Because apparently there are still people who still uses that old version).

-If the bullets hit but the Thor missile somehow manages to miss on Bullet Storm: Nemesis Stabilizer, it may cause the opponent to get stuck and their get hit animation to disappear completely, then drop down a few seconds after (Mostly tested on Centralfiction).
I'm sorry but i wasn't able to replicate this, everytime i tried it happened normally.
About the custom state for the enemy to get stuck and fall seconds after, that was my only alternative because depending on how you're using the attack, sometimes it can miss and to not make the enemy to get stuck there i added a fall state moments after, i also added it to happen when you roman cancel because finding a real solution was complicated, but is the first time about that gethit dissapearing thing you commented, but i can't replicate it as i said it before.
I just hope to get her fully covered to centrate on NOL Uniform Noel.

Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Characters Ongoing Updates (10/8/23)
#169  August 11, 2023, 05:48:02 am
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
10/8/2023
Michael Roa Valdamjong
-Fixed error where EX Rising Lightning gains meter on hit.
-5B is now anti-air because that's how it works in MBTL for some reason.
-AI scaling added.
-Modified AI behavior.
-Reduced high envshake in Thunder Serpent Ghostly Festival and added a Vignitte effect.
-Added a blood effect in Roa's Air Grab success. (Credits to Resentone)
-Increased damage of Thunder Needle A and B versions.
-All grounded versions of Rising Lightning now are air unblockable.
-Fixed Special Intro for Turns VS Kim Kaphwan.
-Fixed error where his air teletransportation "burns" the enemy. (from Ichida's Kouma leftover)
-Changed properties in EX Rising Lightning a little.
-Reworked some hurtboxes and hitboxes in 5BB, plus one frame was removed.
-Reduced SuperPause in Celestial Strike to have the enemy more time to react (-10 ticks).
-Fixed some issues with his sounds.
-Fixed error where 2B can't be canceled into 2C.
-Fixed error where Rising Lightning B did more damage than EX ver.
-Fixed index problem with his Astral Heat Title, changed it to a new one.
-And other changes.
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Baiken Released (15/8/2023)
#170  August 15, 2023, 07:22:33 am
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
Baiken is out now, downloads in the first page of the thread.

Due to the sound issues mentioned with Yamaneko Arthur previously, she will be in a hiatus period until i find the right moment to continue with her, same with Noel NOL, as i'm entering the period of exams in the University again.
As for the characters updates i'm still trying to get into work, the thing is that i want to fix issues with my older characters and implement AI scaling to them.
Some revamps are in plan: K Dash and NESTS Kyo.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 07:32:49 am by TornilloOxidado
#171  August 15, 2023, 04:01:19 pm
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
I just forgot this entirely, i'm sorry.
Fixed Baiken's This is Me? sprite, this is not an option, go redownload the character, now. This is mandatory
Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 04:08:33 pm by TornilloOxidado
#172  August 15, 2023, 07:24:46 pm
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
Another Baiken fix, but this time is probably optional for now:
-Fixed head.pos and mid.pos alignements
#173  August 16, 2023, 08:46:10 pm
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
Hina Hirasaka update. This is somewhat important
-The guard.pausetime for the enemy in Issenkuosa has been greatly reduced, so the enemy now can change guard states properly.

This greatly will improve your battles against her AI or another player.

Demonstration: https://streamable.com/xbx50f
#174  August 24, 2023, 11:25:30 am
I was looking at your possible characters list, and i saw Kim, Joey S. recently released a OHMSBY version of him, so you will still have in that list?
#175  August 24, 2023, 02:53:00 pm
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Ongoing Updates (24/08)
#176  August 24, 2023, 06:41:50 pm
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
Fix updates for Haohmaru and Hina, there is a big update coming after this.
Hina Hirasaka
-Fixed error where her burst icon doesn't go to overheat when she's getting hit in the running part of Hirasaka Execution.
-Her WinPose VS. Shimo now plays after Astral Finish too.
-New palette: Chisato Nishikigi, replaces Archetype Earth. You still can find that palette in the respective folder.

Known issues
-She needs color separation, you can notice that her colors in groups 200 and 210 are slightly wrong in her jacket, her sprites were from Cafe's Hina, so this problem lies on how he has set her sprites before.

Haohmaru
-Fixed Issen Slash on Tenha Hadansen when he's facing left.
-Todorokiha and Reshinzan EX were nerfed.

EDIT: Haohmaru now can do Kougetsuzan while running.
EDIT 2 (13:43): Did a fast fix on Hina again about her palette and the overheat issue because it wasn't fixed properly before. i hope it's fine now.
You can check the last modified time in the drive file.
Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 07:45:19 pm by TornilloOxidado
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Ongoing Updates (24/08)
#177  August 25, 2023, 03:44:38 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
I'm glad you mentioned that, because I noticed a couple weeks ago that out of all the OHMSBY style creators, your Google Drive is the only one that never has dates in the "last modified" section, so I'm never able to tell what was most recently updated based off of the Drive data. Not a big deal though, I just reference your actual website when I need to download updates. Thank you too btw for the updates and everything else you've created.
Re: [Tornillo Thread]: Character Updates (24/08)
#178  August 25, 2023, 04:59:18 am
  • DerRedstar
  • I'll brb.
    • Paraguay
I'm glad you mentioned that, because I noticed a couple weeks ago that out of all the OHMSBY style creators, your Google Drive is the only one that never has dates in the "last modified" section, so I'm never able to tell what was most recently updated based off of the Drive data. Not a big deal though, I just reference your actual website when I need to download updates. Thank you too btw for the updates and everything else you've created.

What really? When i open Drive it always show the date and time of the archive last modified.
#179  August 25, 2023, 04:41:50 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/

What really? When i open Drive it always show the date and time of the archive last modified.

Can confirm the dates aren't there for me also, maybe they show up for you as the owner of the account? not sure
#180  August 25, 2023, 05:36:57 pm
It's because they are shortcuts.