YesNoOk

[Jinny Thread]: Omega Zero Release (OHMSBY Style) (15/08/2023) (Read 557396 times)

Started by Digital Jinny, April 28, 2023, 05:20:58 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Would you like me to release Belial (Rising Update) in his current state or wait for re-rendered sprites

Give me Daddy!
5 (29.4%)
I'll wait for re-rendered sprites.
12 (70.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Re: [Jinny Thread]: Belial Quick Update (OHMSBY Style) (16/05/2023)
#41  August 01, 2023, 09:51:44 pm
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
#42  August 01, 2023, 10:54:28 pm
  • The Blind Furry
  • I’m new to this and I’m blind
    • UK
Fixed, thanks!
#43  August 08, 2023, 03:17:11 am
    • USA
So, a slight update on the Rising art: assets haven't been ripped yet as far as I'm aware, but there is the next best thing...that being the GBVSR website. It's unfortunately not the full art from what I've seen, but they could probably still be serviceable for Astral Heat cut-ins.

So I took the liberty of using good ol inspect element and nabbed the character art of Belial and Katalina. If you'd rather wait until the assets get ripped in November so you can use the full uncropped artwork instead, then no need to change the cut-ins right away; that can just be something you can do later in the year.
#44  August 08, 2023, 09:04:28 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
  • Not as bad once you try it, right?
So, a slight update on the Rising art: assets haven't been ripped yet as far as I'm aware, but there is the next best thing...that being the GBVSR website. It's unfortunately not the full art from what I've seen, but they could probably still be serviceable for Astral Heat cut-ins.

So I took the liberty of using good ol inspect element and nabbed the character art of Belial and Katalina. If you'd rather wait until the assets get ripped in November so you can use the full uncropped artwork instead, then no need to change the cut-ins right away; that can just be something you can do later in the year.

Considering I'm gonna be updating both Belial and Katalina in November when Rising comes out and I rip the assets, I think it's better to wait. Still, I appreciate the help with this stuff.
#45  August 08, 2023, 09:10:49 am
    • USA
Considering I'm gonna be updating both Belial and Katalina in November when Rising comes out and I rip the assets, I think it's better to wait. Still, I appreciate the help with this stuff.

No problem; I can understand waiting until Rising comes out so you can just nab all the assets then and there, so I don’t mind waiting for their updates later in the year.
#46  August 15, 2023, 05:44:57 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Katalina has been released!
Re: [Jinny Thread]: Katalina Release (OHMSBY Style) (15/08/2023)
#47  August 15, 2023, 06:16:47 pm
    • USA
Oooh, glad to see that she’s been released! Definitely gonna try her out later on.
#48  August 15, 2023, 06:33:44 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
#49  August 15, 2023, 09:38:59 pm
  • The WinterNever Active White Wolf
  • There's nothing that can beat 2 dimen sprites
    • Philippines
Hello, Jinny! I was quite observing your work, and I was really impressed. Great work! Last year... I was planning to rip and make a CVS Version of Percival and Lancelot.. unfortunately, I had tons of characters in mind including ArcSystem's sprites for Sin Kiske. I will be asking for your permission to use your created characters Belial and Katalina for CVS Versions. Of course, credit will be to you, dude! Again, Great work!

Sprite & moveset editing are so much fun!
Making characters in CVS that never had their MUGEN/IKEMEN debuts are my top priority.
#50  August 15, 2023, 09:51:09 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Hello, Jinny! I was quite observing your work, and I was really impressed. Great work! Last year... I was planning to rip and make a CVS Version of Percival and Lancelot.. unfortunately, I had tons of characters in mind including ArcSystem's sprites for Sin Kiske. I will be asking for your permission to use your created characters Belial and Katalina for CVS Versions. Of course, credit will be to you, dude! Again, Great work!

I'm all for it, but I suggest you wait until November since I'm gonna be updating both Belial and Katalina with stuff from GBVS Rising like their new dash attacks, Ultimate moves and Brave Counters, etc. I'm glad you're enjoying my stuff and whenever you get to work on CVS versions of those two and other GBVS chars I make, let me know as I'm actually really curious on how they turn out.
#51  August 15, 2023, 10:40:27 pm
  • The Blind Furry
  • I’m new to this and I’m blind
    • UK
Character looks awesome, I'll add her movelist.dat to the pile. XD
#52  August 15, 2023, 10:42:21 pm
    • Brazil
Katalina is looking great. I hope you consider making Ladiva too, its always cool to see characters from different franchises in this gameplay.
#53  August 15, 2023, 10:44:43 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
#54  August 15, 2023, 11:59:02 pm
    • USA
Katalina is my GBVS main and she translates well into Mugen!

If my laptop wasn't a potato I would get GBVS on PC and rip Djeeta's model to make her myself. She's my second main.
#55  August 16, 2023, 04:11:48 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/

#56  August 16, 2023, 11:10:07 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Katalina is my GBVS main and she translates well into Mugen!

If my laptop wasn't a potato I would get GBVS on PC and rip Djeeta's model to make her myself. She's my second main.

Thanks. I actually remember seeing your comments under the Belial videos and I was like "Ok, this person will be happy with the next release." since I already planned Katalina while Belial was still in development as she is one of my mains (Aside from both Belials and Percival), so I'm glad you're enjoying her.

To be honest, it's inevitable that I'll make Gran and Djeeta at some point, so no point in hiding it, so I'm just gonna say here that you won't have to as I'll end up making both her and Gran when Rising comes out. Sandalphon isn't in the game despite my hopes (at this point, CYGames is just trolling people who wanted Sandy including me, lol), so I can at least focus on everyone else. Even if Sandy was in the game, it would only be a matter of time for me to make the main protags.
#57  August 16, 2023, 11:13:14 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Nice to see another release from you, looking forward to trying her out, since your next character has been revealed, I'm not sure if they would be of use to you but Kenshiro99 released a Zero with more Capcom style sprites as well

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/zero-megaman-zero-mvc-style-kenshiro99-192050.0.html

Yeah, I remember when he came out. But personally I like SNK styled sprites better. I always liked the more fluffy and soft approach to the hair as well as the shading in general. I still appreciate it though.
#58  August 16, 2023, 02:34:43 pm
    • Malaysia
ummnn...for katalina's jap voiceline i am doing it,i wanna ask the group 4000 0 to 4000 3,the voicelines from which char?
#59  August 16, 2023, 04:42:51 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
ummnn...for katalina's jap voiceline i am doing it,i wanna ask the group 4000 0 to 4000 3,the voicelines from which char?

Oops. Those are just leftovers from Jin, you can ignore those, lol. Thanks for the JP voice patch. I really appreciate your effort.
#60  August 16, 2023, 06:50:05 pm
    • Malaysia
so those voicelines is non uses?can i delete them?