YesNoOk

[Jinny Thread]: Omega Zero Release (OHMSBY Style) (15/08/2023) (Read 523073 times)

Started by Digital Jinny, April 28, 2023, 05:20:58 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Would you like me to release Belial (Rising Update) in his current state or wait for re-rendered sprites

Give me Daddy!
4 (25%)
I'll wait for re-rendered sprites.
12 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Re: [Jinny Thread]: Omega Zero Release (OHMSBY Style) (15/08/2023)
#101  May 03, 2024, 03:34:55 pm
  • I'm Just Dude
    • Qatar
I know I haven't been active for a while, but I have my finals at the beginning of next week.

So here's the question I want feedback on. Would you like me to release Belial in his current state as some sort of demo or would you rather wait for the re-rendered sprites?

We Can Wait Don't Worry

also there was one issue, its your website becuz it didn't show the release of omega which when i saw it, it shows omega not release but since you release the character it doesn't show up huh?

also im not good in motivating others (so sorry for that it sounds cringe) Don't Take Stress duude finish ur finals *add thumbs up*.
Real reason I'm Called "Dude" Cuz I watched Regular Show WOOOOOOAHH
#102  May 03, 2024, 07:36:17 pm
  • Just call me "Daddy"
  • Not as bad once you try it, right?
I know I haven't been active for a while, but I have my finals at the beginning of next week.

So here's the question I want feedback on. Would you like me to release Belial in his current state as some sort of demo or would you rather wait for the re-rendered sprites?

We Can Wait Don't Worry

also there was one issue, its your website becuz it didn't show the release of omega which when i saw it, it shows omega not release but since you release the character it doesn't show up huh?

also im not good in motivating others (so sorry for that it sounds cringe) Don't Take Stress duude finish ur finals *add thumbs up*.

Oh. The reason for the website stuff is because I'm doing a revamp of it to make it look more professional. It will have a download for Omega soon enough.
#103  May 04, 2024, 07:34:37 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
Personally I wouldn't mind if you released Belial in his current state as a demo since I know re-rendering his sprites to fall in line with how he looks in Rising would take a while to do (that and you could also fix any bugs that people might report while you’re re-rendering him), but I'm also cool with waiting until his sprites are fully up to date. It's ultimately up to you though.
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 01:38:16 am by Solid Snivy
#104  May 04, 2024, 10:49:32 pm
Whichever you think would be most helpful and motivating really.

You're Katalina's amazing btw. Its almost hard to believe she looks as good as she does in game. Def a step up from the current version of Belial.
#105  May 05, 2024, 09:46:27 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Whichever you think would be most helpful and motivating really.

You're Katalina's amazing btw. Its almost hard to believe she looks as good as she does in game. Def a step up from the current version of Belial.

Thanks. It's actually the reason why I want to re-render Belial in the first place as I changed the technique for Kat (and now Gran for whom I also tried some cool techniques to make him look good.).
#106  May 05, 2024, 09:52:31 am
  • Just call me "Daddy"
Personally I wouldn't mind if you released Belial in his current state as a demo since I know re-rendering his sprites to fall in line with how he looks in Rising would take a while to do (that and you could also fix any bugs that people might report while you’re re-rendering him), but I'm also cool with waiting until his sprites are fully up to date. It's ultimately up to you though.

Oddly enough, it's not about falling in line with Rising as the model changes mainly affected the high poly heads (the ones you see in cutscenes or cinematic supers) as opposed to the low poly ones (the ones you see in gameplay). It's more so that as I got more experienced with it, I found new techniques and such that make everything better.

Though I forgot to mention that Gran still takes priority. You know why, hehe.
I hope to get both done this month as I wanna focus on my big project.
#107  May 05, 2024, 10:00:26 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
Oooh, true true. I wish you good luck though on doing the finishing touches with them!

Also slightly looking forward to what you got planned in terms of funny meme pic compatability with OHMSBY’s Kiryu Coco, but that’s just me
I dunno what to put here for a signature.