YesNoOk

how to edit goku 280gou? (Read 577 times)

Started by vicneo, October 14, 2024, 09:43:01 pm
Share this topic:
how to edit goku 280gou?
#1  October 14, 2024, 09:43:01 pm
    • Vietnam
Hello everyone, I want to create 2 new Pals to force him to only use specified statuses. Below are the "Pal" that I want to apply to him.

Pal 1: Make him only use states like ssj1, ssj2, ssj3. When he runs out of energy bar in ssj3 state, he will return to base state but then he immediately returns to ssj1 state.

Pal 2: Similar to the first one, he can only use statuses like ssgod, ssblue, ssbluekaioken. When he runs out of energy bars in ssbluekaioken, he will return to base state for a moment and then immediately return to ssgod.
Re: how to edit goku 280gou?
#2  October 14, 2024, 09:56:58 pm
    • Brazil
    • lyricasky.neocities.org
One topic please. Don't post the same question twice like this.

Edit: I'll say this just one more time.

@vicneo: DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER TOPIC TO ASK THE EXACT SAME QUESTION.
This is the third one. I'm tired of deleting your posts, now I'm considering limiting them.
Last Edit: October 16, 2024, 12:42:44 am by Lyrica
#3  October 16, 2024, 11:22:58 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
vicneo you'll need a variable to keep track of all this. More than likely variables are being used to figure out what level he's at.
You need to find what var is used to keep track of the levels. Once you know that, you can edit the CMD file to restrict what states can be used and which one's get used for each level.
Then to have him go from level 3 back to level 1, you'd need to change how the level 3's value is reset. I imagine that it would be at var(X) = 3 and it gets varAdd/varSet to 0. You could have it reset to 1 and that might be all you need for it to work.
vVv N00bSaibot & Muramasa RoofTop vVv
#4  October 18, 2024, 10:57:27 am
    • Vietnam
vicneo you'll need a variable to keep track of all this. More than likely variables are being used to figure out what level he's at.
You need to find what var is used to keep track of the levels. Once you know that, you can edit the CMD file to restrict what states can be used and which one's get used for each level.
Then to have him go from level 3 back to level 1, you'd need to change how the level 3's value is reset. I imagine that it would be at var(X) = 3 and it gets varAdd/varSet to 0. You could have it reset to 1 and that might be all you need for it to work.

So what about adjusting the blue bar in the bottom left corner? Goku's own energy bar, not the game's bar