YesNoOk

KOFE 0.95 Feedback and Bug Reporting (Read 34310 times)

Started by swipergod, April 07, 2012, 09:32:56 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KOFE 0.95 Feedback and Bug Reporting
#21  April 17, 2012, 11:10:52 am
@ Swipergod and LA: sorry about the non-KOFE stuff, I was just tempted to try.
Otherwise there seems to be a couple of mistakes in the Movelist.
For example, Duo Lons SDM and HSDM have exchanged commands, his "Secretive Shade of the Damned" super is done with a kick, not a punch; , Shen Woos HSDM is probably wrong(or I suck and I can usually pull off that kind of command); Eiji's Pegasus Kick's command is f, d, df+k and not d, db, b+k as far as I can tell and his Shadow attack special is not d, df, f+k but b, db, d, df, f+k.
Orochi: Affinity super's command is d, df, fx2 +p;, I have yet to find out the command for Glory (super throw) it is also wrong in the PDF; Light: d,df,fx2+2p, One: d,df,fx2 +2k

Besides I seem to have re-found my love for this game so you will probably get more feedback from me lateron.

After a quick run in Arcade Mode my opinion on Orochi: Rightous is more menacing than Rugal's genocide cutter, his teleport is faster than Shiki's, his counter is even stronger than Adel's and his AI is probably even more challenging than Zero's(just a matter of opinion), but beatable.(Heh, ironically I just defeated him using Kyo's SDM:))
I love fighting him. He is just what I was looking forward to when I heard he would be in this project. He makes an excellent final boss. One thing though: you might want to go back to the system you had in 0.9 in regards to bosses(mid-boss, boss, final boss) I liked that. It reminded me of KOF 97 and 2003 just with the mid-boss closer before the boss).

Edit:
Some small gameplay issues: After getting out of Shermies throw, she stands in mid-air. If you hit Krizalid while he does his "Desperate Moment of Penetration" move and he already grabed you (for example using K' Trigger) you get stuck in the gethit animation.
Lands charred black, rivers boiled,
crops and wells alike despoiled.
Mountains leveled, forests felled,
Footprints of the beasts of Keld.
Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:27:35 pm by Hellkite
#22  May 01, 2012, 07:55:13 pm
  • Whimsical
Eiji duplicates when reflecting or nullifying his air kunai
#23  May 04, 2012, 06:18:01 pm
  • Whimsical
When Yuri is d+hk-ed she seems to be missing a sprite as she disappears and reappears
#24  May 04, 2012, 06:26:00 pm
  • Whimsical
When ash's projectile DM is reflected by Chizuru it is delivered back with HUGE damage similar to a HSDM's damage .
And when his SDM projectile is reflected by Chizuru it is delivered back with KILLING damage .
#25  May 09, 2012, 11:28:35 am
Back with a little dose of bug feedback:

-Duo Lon doesn't gain any energy when using his teleport (unlike K' or Shiki)
-Duo Lon's forward throw (the basic one) sometimes doesn't work right. It's most noticeable when you play whole arcade as him.
-K's Minutes Spike can no longer be followed by Narrow Spike (for strong version I'm sure, tried it for wk few times and it didn't work too)
-Eiji's teleport is keylogic is put wrong in the movelist: It should be f,b,d,f +k instead of d,df,f +k

Cheers for your team Swipergod^^
Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:34:44 am by Shivy
#26  May 09, 2012, 10:27:44 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Seems like an odd command. Might have been a cmd typo

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!