YesNoOk

What Mugen creations do YOU want to MAKE in the foreseeable future, if ever? (Read 220531 times)

Started by Balthazar, March 12, 2014, 08:40:40 pm
Share this topic:
Re: What Mugen creations do YOU want to MAKE in the foreseeable future, if ever?
#241  November 25, 2014, 01:23:36 am
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Here's my wishlist for Santa Ding when I go and actually start something from scratch.
-Bobby and Hoi (Martial Champion)
-Viper (Shadow: War of Succession)
-Yuugi Hoshiguma (Touhou, sprites are gonna be a big issue on this one)
-Fortran (Dian Shi Ma Li/7 GRAND DAD/Mario Fighter III)
-Arachnikin (OC)

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
Re: What Mugen creations do YOU want to MAKE in the foreseeable future, if ever?
#242  November 25, 2014, 02:51:17 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
#243  November 25, 2014, 02:55:51 am
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#244  November 25, 2014, 03:24:54 am
  • *Insert text here*
    • USA
When I some take time out of the year for spriting/art and coding I'd like to try making:

A smash bros. styled Megaman that uses Nintendo character's moves
CvS Elena
A Z2 version of Luffy
And Astro Man from SCWU
#245  November 25, 2014, 03:29:20 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
#246  November 26, 2014, 01:25:39 pm
  • Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.
    • USA
    • heraldofdespair@gmail.com
Looking back, I think what I'd want to try first would be making a KFM edit or something. I dunno. I'd probably be bad at this because I haven't made anything, some tweaks to the screenpack I downloaded notwithstanding. :/
"I don't make a habit of bullying the weak, but I certainly don't mind exposing cowards for what they are."
#247  November 26, 2014, 07:56:35 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
was suddenly reminded of 'kof91' the other day

i'm now playing around with the files belonging to the eccentric fellow on the right, 'charlce'

curiously, that's not my shot. apparently the whole kof91 project was making plans to tie in their compatibility with mugen at one point before the entire thing got dropped. so
#248  November 26, 2014, 08:01:44 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
kind of, the project got dropped before, later one of the groups who picked it up wanted to add mugen compatibility.
#249  April 11, 2016, 07:06:36 pm
  • After I win,You wanna get pizza?
  • I'm always ready for an adventure.
    • Argentina
Nathan Drake from Uncharted
Cassie Cage from Mortal Kombat
Irresponsible Dad from Happy Wheels
Lumpy from HTF
Re: What Mugen creations do YOU want to make in the foreseeable future, if ever?
#250  April 11, 2016, 10:11:16 pm
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
#251  April 11, 2016, 10:16:12 pm
  • What's a title
  • Novice M.U.G.E.N. creator
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/rmaster007smugensite/
After Shock, I will make:
Dagget (The Angry Beavers)
Daffy Duck
Yakko Warner (Animaniacs)
Spriting is harder than I thought.
#252  April 11, 2016, 10:55:29 pm
  • Born From the 93's
    • Puerto Rico
    • http://mrpr1993.deviantart.com/
Well! Ones I'm working on are Mona-Lisa and new Cartoon Guy...

The ones I really WANNA work on are Danny Phantom, Aladdin and Betty Boop. And that fat cat Oggy.
CURRENT PROJECTS:
-Characters: Vera Trappz (OC)
-Stages: Springfield Town Square (Update)

IDEAS I HAVE:
-Characters: Mona-Lisa (OC), Danny Phantom, Betty Boop, Kim Possible, Aladdin, Oggy, NEW! Cartoon Guy
-Stages: Toon World (Cartoon Guy), End Of The World
#253  April 11, 2016, 11:20:11 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Hi, it's like my 3rd-4th post here :P I got something more I would love to make if I could, basically more classic characters:
-Sho Hayate from Fu'un series (Savage Reign/Kizuna Encounter): Because it's one of the chars I like in general from SNK. Although now was finally made by Ironjw, anyway I would like to make him in a future
-Yamato from Dragoon Might: Same case of Hayate, this time already made by Ryon, but anyway I would love to make him for MUGEN further
-SFA2 Dan Hibiki: With the exception of N-Mario's SFA1 Dan, all the versions out there are based on SFA3 and MSHvSF/MVC2. For me Alpha/Zero 2 is the best game of this series and it's a pity no one wants to convert some chars from there. And Dan isn't the exception, so I would like to make him in a future totally
-Rick Strowd EX: One of my first character WIPs I got, along with Gen-an, Eric and Reiji, but never was finished nor advanced too much. In these years I would like to revive him as a new EX char (part of my KOF-like series), maybe in one of these, who knows...
-KOF97 Yashiro Nanakase: Another char I expected to be made since years and no one did it, only 98 and 2k2 versions only. Maybe I could use Luvly Angel's 98 Yashiro as base, could be a good idea...
-Earthquake: a side project of Gen-an, basically giving him the same treatment: SSIV gameplay with some original moves for a Bust mode. Never concreted but I still got his files, maybe further I would finish him or something...
2 years had passed since I posted this and I still want to make some of these things, I hope to concrete at least one of them this year :fuuu:

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#254  April 11, 2016, 11:25:40 pm
  • Suika cute
    • sites.google.com/site/roysquadrocks/
Shovel Knight, BUG! (from SEGA), and Vectorman.
#255  April 11, 2016, 11:36:11 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#256  April 11, 2016, 11:40:46 pm
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
A friggin DBZ character. Now if only I could just make myself do it
#257  April 11, 2016, 11:44:17 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Well, some/few of these actually is on works[marked with *], but anyway

A decent VS Styled Gill with all of his features and enhanced super moves, and avoiding the palette facing problem D:
Shadow Guardian from Vampire Savior in the VS Style*
Shade from Cyberbots in the VS Style
Linn Kurosawa from Alien VS. The Predator in the VS Style
Mewtwo in VS Style*
Imperialdramon DM on the VS Style
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#258  April 11, 2016, 11:53:20 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#259  April 12, 2016, 12:30:09 am
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
  • TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
    • biggreenmugen.weebly.com/
If I could actually code and knew about fighting game stuph:

KOF 99: K' (Kaku's version is offline and NeoGouki's only works for DOSMugen or something. I tried to fix the latter but to no avail, as the Ein Trigger went straight to its chains), Terry (Misamu K Young and Bagalio's version is more custom, using 6 basic buttons rather than 4), Ryo (Same as Terry, but as an oversaturated special edit version), some others.

KOF 2003: Yamazaki, Billy, some others, maybe even updates of ActJapan's characters.

Maybe more, but mostly KOF stuff.
#260  April 12, 2016, 01:28:35 am
    • Mexico
I've been considering to learn how to code for some time.
Maybe now that my school semester will end in May, I could try out and make an attempt to convert Mr. X or Rorschach (since they're now open source) into Vs Style.