YesNoOk

Clone character problem (Read 629 times)

Started by Asasd, April 19, 2024, 07:44:01 pm
Share this topic:
Clone character problem
#1  April 19, 2024, 07:44:01 pm
    • Argentina
Hi there. Considering there isn't a proper Bryan Fury from Tekken in MUGEN, I'm grabbing the base that exists and I wanted to fix it and add some stuff to make it playable.

However, I've encountered a problem that I can't fix. When the character is doing something (you're not supposed to have control over the character), you can make him go into another state simultaneously, creating a clone of the character and "controlling" both at the same time. When you stop doing any action and regaining control over the character again; the clone dissappears.

It seems to be happening ONLY with two attacks, but I'm breaking my head not getting where is the damn problem. I attach an image of how it actually looks. Removing these two attacks make the glitch dissappear, but I don't get WHERE is the problem, to my limited knowledge, the code should work okay.

https://imgur.com/2Q6zbbd

The code that seems to be the problem is this (there are two):

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: Clone character problem
#2  April 20, 2024, 12:39:44 pm
    • Argentina
I finally found the problem. It wasn't the code itself; the problem was in a system called "tinybuffering" which was causing problems in cmd, making possible to make commands while the character was in another state.
Re: Clone character problem
#3  April 20, 2024, 01:16:25 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Did you get it fixed?
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv