Share this topic:
Re: Development blog
#21  June 12, 2012, 04:24:39 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
idgi
#22  September 26, 2012, 08:28:02 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Hey [E] How much is project covered
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#23  September 28, 2012, 05:12:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
project got restarted because of planned gameplay changes, I am currently designing a new development suite to make the creation process of the game easier and faster, since I plan to make it with more characters
#24  September 28, 2012, 06:11:23 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
and the new additions will be revealed when
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#25  September 28, 2012, 09:18:55 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Please do not rush [E], Segatron.
#26  November 22, 2012, 12:19:53 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Well, ignoring the characters discussion atm, it's been quite a while since I last posted, what I have been doing lately is getting even more influences because at the time of the game's design the biggest influences were just kof and trf, the first redesign came after I played some more doujin games because I felt like the game was just a kof clone with a (small) twist, so I have been playing a few more games including 3d ones to get more ideas and diferentiate this game more from kof than what I had originally done.
Also, I still want to make development faster and more comfortable so I am analyzing my workflow, the tools, and how can I make it easier and faster, based both on existing tools and on new tools that I will have to develop.

Posted: August 26, 2013, 08:18:11 pm
so, now that we have this forum:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/sprite-projects.396

I plan to put there some of my sprite editing/color separating projects:

while I have a lot of sprite editing projects I think the ones most worth putting in there are samus, since she is close to completion, as it's mostly fine tunning certain anims and making 3-7 new animations toa comodate for having medium attacks. aoi kusanagi and adult sakura, as I need a good excuse to work more on them and they are almost form scratch projects.