YesNoOk

Kain - Garou MOTW (Commission) (Read 100313 times)

Started by RamzaNeko, March 19, 2015, 08:31:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Kain - Garou MOTW (Commission)
#81  May 30, 2016, 09:36:48 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
he told me he could't refund the money but he told me several month he will continue but never did it. I don't what he was thinking but I think he was gonna retire this year he blocked his face, you could't add him like a friend later he blocked his face acount.

The money isn't the problem here, the problem is that I trusted him like an arts like he is.
Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 09:44:15 pm by yaret
#82  May 30, 2016, 09:45:56 pm
he blocked you on facebook? @JNP did he do the same to you when you messaged him?
it's seems like you got swindled unfortunately. it would've been wiser to not give him all the money before he finished his work.
i can't see anyone hiring him for commissions after this tho.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 10:33:19 pm by Gennos

lui

#83  May 30, 2016, 10:11:20 pm
    • USA
that sounds strange. he probably is going through something right now, i hope everything is okay on his end and yours too yaret.
#84  May 30, 2016, 10:46:17 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Haven't been blocked nor did he respond on dA
#85  May 30, 2016, 10:53:07 pm
    • Dominica
he blocked you on facebook? @JNP did he do the same to you when you messaged him?
it's seems like you got swindled unfortunately. it would've been wiser to not give him all the money before he finished his work.
i can't see anyone hiring him for commissions after this tho.

I tried to enter on his face profile but it didn't accept new friends,  I tried to enter again these days but it's blocked it now.
#86  May 31, 2016, 08:18:54 am
Man just call your bank and ask for a charge back. I have worked in the fraud department at some company and trust me it works every time.

Call the bank tell them that you have bought a service that wasn't delivered. Tell them what transaction date etc <quote>they will ask you the details</quote> and you will have your money back in your account in 10-15 days.
#87  May 31, 2016, 04:00:22 pm
either he's reading this thread or this is a coincidence (but im leaning more to the first).
but he just hid himself from my watchers list on dA. meaning i can't know if he's online or not. yaret try to get your money back through this bank procedure jh0nny2k is talking about, please do it!
don't let him get away with it, even if it's not about the money.
#88  May 31, 2016, 06:55:26 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
It's (kinda) bizarre. Yaret doesn't even seem so mad, and if it's a situation/money thing, why can't he just say something. He doesn't have to even give details...
Maybe he has other commissions we don't know about and doesn't wanna draw attention?
#89  May 31, 2016, 07:10:57 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
There was already a second person come forward in this thread.

As someone that's been through it (*details below) you go through a weird phase with it. You are definitely upset. But like you still hope to have a resolution. You feel more helpless really. Getting on here and acting a fool with a temper tantrum won't get your money back.

*I paid Chatman $100 down for Anita. It took almost 2 years, and he at least didn't completely vanish. He finally paid me back.

I paid $20 to @Judas: for some Evil Ryu sprites 2 years back. He had dropped of the earth forever. Finally came back very briefly, then has dropped off the earth again.

Sean Altly still likes a bit finishing Joe from SF1 in CVS style. This one's a bit trickier as it was a community funded thing. I donated $100 and have gotten $100 worth. I think he reached his goal. And he says he'll finish it. He's just been burned out so it's taking forever. So there's that.
#90  May 31, 2016, 07:44:42 pm
thread still open for commissions?
#91  May 31, 2016, 07:54:02 pm
I paid $20 to @Judas: for some Evil Ryu sprites 2 years back. He had dropped of the earth forever. Finally came back very briefly, then has dropped off the earth again.
he still didn't sprite it or pay you back?
#92  May 31, 2016, 10:04:18 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Well, I thought he was going to sprite it as when he returned he'd contacted me to do so. But he seems to have vanished again. Next time I'll just ask for a refund and hope for the best...
#93  May 31, 2016, 10:12:00 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Ah guys when I have a commission and when I can't manage (mostly cause of time), I pay back asap. It's like.. A question of honor, you know?
Money is money. It does not grow in trees, so if people were nice enough to send me bucks, and I can't honor what I promised, I refund.
Some are most honest than others. It was true, it's true and it'll always be true.
#94  May 31, 2016, 10:25:20 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
This is very bad for us spriters who do commissions.
Hope this resolves the best way possible.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#95  May 31, 2016, 10:33:51 pm
#96  May 31, 2016, 10:42:12 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
He's right because it makes people leery about commissioning. More so when someone like Ramza or Judas does it. It makes it harder to know who you can really trust. So you just don't do it. Which means it hurts the ones that wouldn't pull this crap.
#97  May 31, 2016, 10:46:42 pm
yeah that's the thing with most people who get ripped off. they don't exactly tend to differentiate and just stay away from whatever situation they lost money in.
#98  May 31, 2016, 10:49:38 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm not too worried about small commissions. But at some point I'll want to commission Anita again. I'm very scared of when I have to do that. Who do I get? Most really really trusted people are booked soooo....

I just hope by the time I'm ready things will be clearer.
#99  May 31, 2016, 10:51:30 pm
I was going to say commissioning should be analyzed on a case-per-case basis, but I see your points.
#100  June 01, 2016, 04:55:13 am
    • Dominica
Man just call your bank and ask for a charge back. I have worked in the fraud department at some company and trust me it works every time.

Call the bank tell them that you have bought a service that wasn't delivered. Tell them what transaction date etc <quote>they will ask you the details</quote> and you will have your money back in your account in 10-15 days.

I went to the bank they told me I could refund my money if the porchese hadn't passed 90 days. 
the comission was last year :'( aftet that and Ive been waiting for him 8 months. 

If I called paypal what I could tell them? it's was an arts commission how could I prove that Ranmza never finished??
maybe I can sent to Paypal the page commission I don't know Im still thinking what can I do /: any idea?????
Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:02:56 am by yaret