YesNoOk

Killua(hunter x hunter) non chibi sprites(RELEASED![no godspeed yet though]) (Read 44291 times)

Started by SERU, February 06, 2014, 02:19:56 am
Share this topic:
Re: Killua(hunter x hunter) non chibi sprites
#21  October 02, 2014, 10:48:43 am
:thumbsup:

Just make the shading move a bit less; in the pants the shading change is not needed; move a little bit his right arm (the blue sleeve); also he can keep his eyes (or eye, since only one is visible) open and blink once in a while.
Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 02:03:39 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#22  October 23, 2014, 11:31:44 pm
    • Honduras
    • oscarique@hotmail.com
ok! first few attacks done I'm expecting to finish his spritesheet halfway through next month. All that's left that I will share before releasing the entire sheet will be: crouch yoyo attacks, itzutushi(lightning palm), and going kanmuru/godspeed. What do you think of the blurs, I'm thinking these darker toned blurs give more assassin/emotionless feel.

Edit: do you guys think I should do an intro with him in his halloween costume?- http://imgur.com/a/HWdFs
#23  October 23, 2014, 11:42:13 pm
:yes:

But wait, have you done all the get hits and the basics first? I would do them first, then the intros and endings could be left for last. :)
Re: Killua(hunter x hunter) non chibi sprites(Released[no godspeed yet])
New #24  November 13, 2014, 09:52:08 pm
    • Honduras
    • oscarique@hotmail.com
Should killua godspeed have enough moves for a full transformation(doesn't really change moves dramatically though) or just like a lvl 3 final special combo? Here is the release of the spritesheet(no godspeed):

download with a few gifs: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6dqss9i6etqwb1i/killua%28normal+size%29+mugen+sprites.zip

just spritesheet:
don't quite understand how to do palletes(should I edit every single sprite or just change colors of one) could someone explain it to me please(sorry! still new to mugen spriting)?
Should I move on to gon or do godspeed right away?
Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 09:56:38 pm by ULTIMOS