YesNoOk

Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Now Released!) (Read 1522570 times)

Started by Kirishima, February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Now Released!)
#361  April 27, 2024, 02:57:37 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Should be getting his trailer really soon. Probably this weekend at Evo Japan.
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#362  April 29, 2024, 01:09:07 pm
  • Examu Advocate
    • USA
May 22.

#363  April 29, 2024, 08:47:55 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#364  April 30, 2024, 01:59:03 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
The best Shun Goku Satsu seen so far?
#365  April 30, 2024, 10:11:12 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Maybe that's just me, I'm not much a fan of cinematics, and in a move like SGS, I prefer it being all black, it has a sorta "mysteryous" tone. But I also didn't dislike it, it's pretty cool actually.
On the other hand, I really liked his stage!
#366  May 01, 2024, 01:47:22 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Yep, a bg very similar to that of SFA2 and Super Puzzle Fighter 2.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 01:55:08 pm by MatreroG
#367  May 01, 2024, 09:54:21 pm
The SFA2 stage was Gokuentou (hellfire island), the SF6 trailer names his new stage as Enma's Hollow, and I see the Playstation blog says Enma's Hollow is indeed on Gokuentou. I don't think I've seen that name used before. The blog also says he now carves statues of his defeated foes in the hundreds, which I guess is why he is now linked to Enma, who is the god of the dead / the entrance to the underworld.
That new face is really turning up the scary.
Uh, the blog also says the Ashura Senkuu is not invincible anymore and can be interrupted by an attack ?? And yet the trailer show him use it to evade a Shoryuuken.
Stealing SF4 Gouken's EX Senkuu Goushouha for a super seems a bit lame though.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 10:11:10 pm by Byakko
#368  May 01, 2024, 10:07:40 pm
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org

Akuma is cool. The raging demon with the bajillions of clones looks cool. I was kinda expecting him to be a bit more deviated from ryu and ken but I cant really say im surprised they didnt go that route because being the most technical and in-your-face of the shoto trio is basically his identity. I'm sure people will talk more about him sooner because he is getting a location test at a theme park in japan that looks like the battle hubs in the game.

What I'm more worried about going into season 2 is how they're going to reveal the characters. Everybody knew what 4 characters were coming in season 1 but the waiting periods between each of them felt really long and drawn out, not necessarily to me but moreso to the people who were actually playing the game. If they decide to go the whole route of revealing just one character at a time until the pass ends I get the feeling its probably going to make a lot of people feel worse. Theres already quite a few people who felt like smash doing that had quite a bit of consequences on how people viewed that game, and while street fighter isnt really a crossover game with the same kind of star power (not counting the ninja turtles and yor forager because those are just avatar costumes), it still has quite a big following and I wouldn't want any fan to get a sense of anxiety that their favorite vet may not make it. It's probably just me, I mentioned this in the past but nobody really seemed to care about it, I just really liked them revealing the characters for season 1 before the game even launched. I feel like it's a better model than what games usually do for fighter passes.