Fate/Grand Order (Read 2255749 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2681  January 24, 2018, 03:53:41 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
Another thing that I don't think has been mentioned yet: leveling up servant skills, as well as grailing servants, gets really expensive. Get used to farming the Treasure Vaults when that happens (a good rider or berserker will make mincemeat of such). Be sure to bring a support with the Mona Lisa CE if you want to maximize profits.

If you wanna add me I'm 593265950. You'll know its me with my level 98 Emiya.

unrelated JP news: allegedly, the next round of strengthening quests has been leaked. Take it with a grain of salt, considering past leaks haven't always been right.
#2682  January 24, 2018, 04:39:45 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Another thing that I don't think has been mentioned yet: leveling up servant skills, as well as grailing servants, gets really expensive. Get used to farming the Treasure Vaults when that happens (a good rider or berserker will make mincemeat of such). Be sure to bring a support with the Mona Lisa CE if you want to maximize profits.

If you wanna add me I'm 593265950. You'll know its me with my level 98 Emiya.

unrelated JP news: allegedly, the next round of strengthening quests has been leaked. Take it with a grain of salt, considering past leaks haven't always been right.

Oh god I hope it's true as Ruler Jeanne needs so much damn love when it comes to True Name Revelation. It should be treated a huge deal and yet it only nerfs NP damage which means nothing in the long term? It should debuff ALL priority stats.

And Artoria really needs to lose the Instinct/Intuition.

Admittedly, I was totally prepared to reroll for ages to get Caster Tamamo, but with that 1%, and how long it took to get the quarts, I'm satisfied with my current result.

Right, let's address a few things the others forgot to point out starting with the reason I quoted this. The pool of servants you can pull depends on your story progress. The further you are, the more servants you can pull. In the case of Caster Tamamo, she isn't in the servant pool until you beat London. If a servant is the focus of a banner, they ignore this restriction. Basically, you can reroll all you want but unless Tamamo is a focus unit, you will never get her.

The other thing I want to mention is that servants don't level up through battle. They level up by the XP cards. The best way to get these is in the Ember gathering quests in Chaldea Gate. Get acquainted with this spot because the quests here will be your main source of XP cards and statues/monuments.

Isn't Tamamo on the general gacha? Which means you can roll her at any time since the London Chapter is released?

Thanks for the tips everyone!  I'll be rechecking them as I learn this game.

I'll definitely be playing this game as a waifu maker. :P
I'm aiming for Tama-
3. Don't focus on a single Servant you want.
This seems to be the weirdest thing to say but it's something that is best to figure out now. People have gone crazy saving for Tamamo No Mae and if they didn't get her, they would be super bummed out and will usually quite the game outright.
Aw dang. :(
lol yeah, I heard the stories of the pull rates for this game.  Enjoying what I happen to get seems to be the best way to enjoy the game for now.
I don't think I'll be rerolling, managed to get Brynhild on my first 10x summon.  Admittedly, I was totally prepared to reroll for ages to get Caster Tamamo, but with that 1%, and how long it took to get the quarts, I'm satisfied with my current result.

Good to hear low rarity units are decent and the game can't be brute forced.  That was one of my main worries.

I'll be adding everyone who's posted their codes here.  Keep an eye out for some noob who decided to name themself Ritsuka and has no idea what they're doing with their friend supports.
I'll probably change that to a proper name once I get bored of seeing that. :P
Code: 590293065

You'll be fine, Brynhildr is a FINE catch and Tamamo No Mae can be gotten at anytime(and there's a HUGE chance she will spook you in the future) since Brynhildr is not coming back for a decent rateup until a year and a half later.

I would be adding all of you but yeah past Darkflare who I got a long while ago, I long since hit my Friend Limit but I may be able to squeeze someone here and there at times.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2683  January 24, 2018, 05:33:33 pm
bryn is one of those rare servants that's actually useful unlike mhx.

imo monalisa ce is useless , you won't need to farm qp if you gonna play it as f2p or c2p. i'd save my mana prisms for something else instead.
it's better if you equip your support servant the heroic portrait CE , the one you got for free. it increases the bond points, and alot of my friends have equipped it on their waivers , mine is on medea lily. both cards will give you 100 bond points that's not much but it'll help you to level up your servant's bod faster to get free quartz and their special CE. i already have 3 level 7 servants.

grail a servant you actually like doesn't matter if it's 3 or 5 stars.

meh i think that leak is a lie , another buff for okita? she's already really good and her np damage and debuff is a good start np combo with anyone.
Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 05:41:14 pm by 地獄の花
#2684  January 24, 2018, 07:14:20 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
#2685  January 25, 2018, 05:06:33 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Isn't Tamamo on the general gacha? Which means you can roll her at any time since the London Chapter is released?
From what I researched, you actually do need to beat London for her since servants are locked by story progress.

My friend list is full and I even have the maximum pending friend requests. Have to take some time to clear them out.
#2686  January 25, 2018, 05:12:53 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Tamamo isn't story locked. The only servants unlocked after beating London are Tesla and Lancer Altria Alter.
#2687  January 25, 2018, 05:22:24 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
#2688  January 25, 2018, 05:25:56 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#2689  January 25, 2018, 05:34:29 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
imo monalisa ce is useless , you won't need to farm qp if you gonna play it as f2p or c2p. i'd save my mana prisms for something else instead.
I'm not gonna say shoot for Mona Lisa since supports help out already, but this is the most egregious post I've seen in a long time. .V.

I'd love this to be true, considering Lantoria could seriously use a buff. Just wondering how Kerry would be handled considering his kit is already pretty good and his NP already got a buff...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 05:40:58 am by henk
#2690  January 25, 2018, 08:20:31 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Whassup my homies!

Waifu Nero is on the gacha! Let the valentines event begin!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#2691  January 25, 2018, 08:23:55 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Grats...gotta wait till Friday to try with 4 more 10 pulls.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2692  January 25, 2018, 08:29:42 am
I'm not gonna say shoot for Mona Lisa since supports help out already, but this is the most egregious post I've seen in a long time. .V.

expect more to come!!!  i'm not saying saying it's wrong i'm just saying my opinion that it's useless for f2p and c2p players.

ha you got her already!? that was fast , gonna wait til jack's rate up i'm not really pulling for umu bride since i've got too many sabers and earn more quartz along the way.

anyway have you guys heard any news about FGO arcade or any petition to have a western release? i'm kinda curious since fgo is popular now.
Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:36:14 am by 地獄の花
#2693  January 25, 2018, 10:20:36 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Threw in a few quartz and got the 5* CE and Anne Bonny/Marie which I am more than happy to get. Been hoping to get them for a while now, now my Black Grail has a purpose for existing!

Now in saving mode for JAlter...
#2694  January 25, 2018, 02:52:47 pm
anne&bonnie are solid boss killers by far they are favourite in my deck.

are we going to get a mystic code that is based on quick and arts card? just like the casual arturia clothes but instead boosts quick card damage?
#2695  January 25, 2018, 03:01:43 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
haahaa
I did 10 pull for event craft essence and gotten Jack the ripper....
#2696  January 25, 2018, 03:19:07 pm
lucky i burned all my quartz twice to get jack but i still haven't got her.

i'm still gonna roll for her in her rate up , i'm not really interested in umu bride.
#2697  January 25, 2018, 11:05:29 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
are we going to get a mystic code that is based on quick and arts card? just like the casual arturia clothes but instead boosts quick card damage?

There are two Mystic Codes that give Quick Buffs in upcoming events (Fate/Zero and the first Summer), and there's going to be another Arts-based Code in the future. The Extella mystic code might come back if they do a promo campaign for the Extella sequel thing.
#2698  January 26, 2018, 01:26:15 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Okay, with Rider rate-up for coins, this is just a reminder to put your Rider chocolate on your assassin support (if you don't have the Mash support, that is).

Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 02:19:10 am by President Devon
#2699  January 27, 2018, 07:00:23 am
how's the farming going for you guys?  imo it's probably the most easiest event , i can earn 1000 choco coins easily.

are the CEs we get in this event can be used next year should i fed them to other CE?
Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 07:06:07 am by 地獄の花
#2700  January 27, 2018, 07:13:49 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Farming is easy as shit, I prefer farming the Calvary node due to enemy count but I'm pretty sure I'm clearing this shop of everything I need as well.

I'm also surprised I was still eligible to get the Carmilla choco despite the fact I BURNED HER at the start of NA. Nice.