YesNoOk

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more (Read 1593287 times)

Started by chuchoryu, October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#2341  May 22, 2017, 03:29:50 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
yeah, you're right... I take back the consideration part but I'm still pissed that he lied.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#2342  May 25, 2017, 10:16:11 pm
  • Words Are Empty
  • Things Never Change
    • Brazil
    • amerendadoeduardo@gmail.com
Now, speaking from the bottom of my heart (or from the bottom of the Catuaba bottle, whatever you call it), I still have a great identification with Jesus Chuchoryu, even because I believe he would do exactly the same thing as him.

It is already very clear that he created some lies, so I decided to try to answer the most important question: WHY DID HE DO THAT?

I would be able to create a mask (and that is why I call it Jesus Chuchoryu) and to create a great series of lies just to be closer than I believe to be a better life.

AND (I HOPE THAT I'M WRONG, I hope that the liter of Catuaba and, consequently, my drunkenness annul my judgment), if that is why, I can only say one thing.
This boy has to make a choice:

Either he gets rid of the mask, or the mask gets rid of him.
And I hope you do not have to pay with your life because of that mistake, just like I'm about to do.

Now, going back to normal programming ...
#2343  May 25, 2017, 10:42:43 pm
the whole discussion is over