Started by Valodim, February 07, 2010, 09:40:57 pm
Re: Warnings v2
#1561  February 22, 2013, 04:06:07 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Looks like someone is double account-ing!:

mugenguild.com/forum/profile/foxdieex-81369

Note: I think 'Isaiah' was Stormex's registration name (can't check on mobile).

They both have their birth year ('92) as part of their mails.

Stormex was quite interested in becoming a staff member some time ago.

His banned brother's account was also fox themed.

Neither of these idiots knows the difference between 'since' and 'sense'.
Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 04:20:13 am by Nagai's B^U
#1562  February 22, 2013, 06:03:21 am
    • Thailand
Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 10:00:31 am by Rajaa
#1563  February 22, 2013, 01:23:31 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
his banned brother account was called FOXY
this guy is called foxyex
he is called stormex
both are named isaiah and the same age
i dont even
#1564  February 22, 2013, 01:33:57 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Does he think we don't notice? We always notice.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#1565  February 22, 2013, 05:23:26 pm
    • Thailand
People think all they have to do is change their IP addresses and email addresses.

Does anyone think he deserves some sort of punishment for repeating this?

Mog

#1566  February 22, 2013, 05:42:52 pm
Is there any way to tell if that account has been used for any voting?
#1567  February 22, 2013, 11:25:45 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
i vote we permaban him, to teach him a lesson. Then we take it off again 24 hours later.

Leave a message like "We know what you did last summer" or something.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#1568  February 23, 2013, 05:14:08 pm
    • Thailand
Banned Axking for 3 days: http://mugenguild.com/forum/profile/axkingsxrevengex-79438

He was initially banned because he was a Nazi, preaching hate and supporting Hitler and generally being the epitome of a horrible person. He made an alternate account to get around his initial ban, and we let it slide.

He had a Swaztika in as his personal texts for a while on his alternate account (the current one), we let it slide.

At one point during his alternate account (still the current one), he tried to start up the Hitler train again. We let it slide(?).

He's now preaching about the bible, god, how being gay is wrong, and about how the end of the world is near because of those aforementioned things. He disobeyed my direct orders to not do so, I gave hime sufficient amount of warnings, sent one in a message to insure he got it, and now, less than 24 hours later, he starts it up again. I say he's preaching those things because the videos he posts contain those messages, and those apparently are the messages he thinks need to be relayed to the members of this forum.

If he wants that stuff, he needs to go to a religion forum. We tolerate religious stuff all the time, but the stuff he's attempting is just flame-inducing nonsense.

So, I guess this is where the discussion begins.
#1569  February 23, 2013, 05:51:15 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
All that religion and conspiracy junk makes him a Grade-A turd, sure, but as far as I know none of that is technically against the rules.  Just very, very annoying.  I would say give him a full week ban for the spamming and for making multiple threads after being repeatedly told not to.  See if he knocks it off when he gets back.
#1570  February 23, 2013, 06:08:34 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Banned Stormex's double account. Are we going to o something wit the original?

I don't mind Axking posting his alarmist and crazy christian videos as long as he does it in the shit thread. Banning him for thread spamming is fine.
#1571  February 23, 2013, 06:29:16 pm
    • Thailand
I banned him for thread spamming, yes, but the content of is posts is just like something HJK would post, only with religion:
"[GOD is the creator, disobey and you will get burned by the stove, you all need to be saved, I am already saved because I read the bible. Discuss.]"

HJK:
"[I'm better than you, so it's up to me to dissect all of your posts and tell you why you're wrong. I am right because I'm going to be a lawyer in 2014. Discuss. Also, what is the meaning of life.]"

And who goes from Nazism and hating Jews, to posting videos of crazy Black people talking about the end of humanity and Satan? Just doesn't make any sense to me. Seems like trouble making nonsense that he himself doesn't even believe and only posts for reactions.
#1572  February 23, 2013, 07:12:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I dunno what to do about stormex, has anyone talked to him yet?

I dont get what is going on with Ax, he went from nazi to weird christian type, its starting to make me think that he is just fearmongering. im guessing the gay thing was last night? I just read that thread he posted today.
#1573  February 24, 2013, 01:21:30 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
more info on the stormex thing
his "brother" account was named "foxy the dancing fox" This one is claimed to be someone he met on facebook or youtube or something right?
Back then both foxyfox and his stormex account had the same ips.  Foxyfox used to get into fights with titiln. I see stormex is getting into fights with titiln just before this new foxyfox showed up.
#1574  February 24, 2013, 04:32:04 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Back then both foxyfox and his stormex account had the same ips.  Foxyfox used to get into fights with titiln. I see stormex is getting into fights with titiln just before this new foxyfox showed up.
Storm has been getting into fights with Titiln because Titiln has called Storm an idiot many times in the past; futhermore, the old FoxyFox account was clearly not Storm himself because they posted very differently, and also Fox was absolutely bugfuck insane (Storm posted that Fox had been kicked out of the house because he was getting violent or something).

But the new Fox account is obviously Storm so yeah. Cyanide's suggestion sounds good.

I have not read the AxKing stuff yet (I'm already in the hospital and it sounds like it'd make me worse!) but three days sounds fine, and if he spams that stuff outside the shit thread then we can ban him again.

Posted: February 24, 2013, 04:53:00 am
Wait, this AxKing thing has me confused:I thought he was banned because he was spamming that YouTube video by making new threads with it, but as far as I can tell, he only posted it twice. And wasn't banned until much later, after filling up a few pages of the shit thread. But... that doesn't really seem right? I mean, it wasn't a hjk situation where he was spamming the same sentence over and over, he was still trying to converse with people. I dunno, I don't think I agree with the ban now. :-\

Posted: February 24, 2013, 04:55:01 am
Oh wait there was one more page, never mind all that :ninja:
#1575  February 24, 2013, 05:04:08 pm
    • Germany
So axkingbro pm'd me this weekend whether it was okay to post a bible thread. I didn't reply because I wasn't sure of our stance and suspected he just wanted a free pass after having asked someone else, and I had stuff to do so frankly couldn't be arsed to look around this thread.

read up on it a bit now, here's my reply for further reference since I heard he asked other people before and was told not to spam his threads? hope I got the timeline right.

if you were told "no" by someone before, you can't just go to a different guy and ask him the same question hoping for a different answer. that's not how this works.

it's a great strategy asking both your parents this way if you want extra computer time as a child. but at some point, it's time to grow up. sorry :)
#1576  February 25, 2013, 12:21:06 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
This needs attention:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/capcom-vs-the-world-re-artwork-for-intro-and-other-things-updated-sept-18th-148550.0.html

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/capcom-vs-the-world-re-artwork-for-intro-and-other-things-updated-sept-18th-148551.0.html

Upon returning from his ban from instigating a flamewar with Syn zeroz has imediately tried to start one with Sean.

Also the other mods all should contribute to the discussions at hand.

1-ax
2-stormex
3-zeroz

ax 3 day ban is almost over and pretty much no one contributed.

Mog

#1577  February 25, 2013, 12:27:56 am
1.  3 days for spamming threads, not for the content.
2.  Still no answer to my concern earlier if we can tell if the alternate account was being used in any voting.
3.  looking it over.
#1578  February 25, 2013, 12:33:26 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
There wasnt any voting going on while it was around.  And it wouldnt be able to vote because low post accounts arent able to vote.

1 still needs conversation about what his intent is, or is that irrelevant?
#1579  February 25, 2013, 12:33:58 am
    • Thailand
Ax, let's just let the three day ban run out for one last time. Valodim's response was efficient in its message, and the ban speaks for itself about his actions. I will inform him again when he's able to post that those types of topic presentations are going to be deleted or merged because they are purely instruments of inviting flamewars. Even if he posts that nonsense in the crap thread, he will still get mocked and the forum will look like a horrible place for anyone who randomly reads the topic, but that's mostly other people's fault for responding to his scaremongering.

StormEX. What's this, the second or third time? You'd think he would learn by now that making alternate accounts and talking to his ow self is really quite pathetic. I really don't know what could be done, we don't have many tools at our disposal. Would talking to him change anything? Did it work the first time? I really don't see a change from the last time, considering his recent shenanigans in the CotY thread.

Zeroz. Permanently ban him. He's purely a troublemaker who always has an agenda -- and that's not the bad part, the bad part is that he can't control himself. I saw his profile change yesterday, it was a real-life picture of Seanaltly and his username was Jobber Altly. He changed it himself without a warning. I was too preoccupied to actually do something, especially since I was mobile, and when I checked back, everything seemed to solve itself, so I ultimately decided that I'd just wait until next time, if there is going to be a next time. But since you brought it up, read the first sentence of the paragraph.

Posted: February 25, 2013, 12:39:23 am
1 still needs conversation about what his intent is, or is that irrelevant?
His posts are too robotic and change ANY comment into something about someone needing help. And the youtube videos about people ruining themselves for having freedom of choice and for being gay? Who posts that on a Mugen forum whilst having good intent?

His intent, from what I've gathered about his random burst of Christianity, and his Nazi past (how does one supersede the other? I'm not sure), is to be obnoxious and cause tension between the users of the forum. All while trying to make himself seem serious by planning "weekend discussions" and  trying to get around direct orders by asking parent #2.

Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 12:40:48 am by Rajaa

Mog

#1580  February 25, 2013, 12:54:12 am
1.  I would say if someone makes a post mocking religion,  Ax has a right to respond defending his beliefs even if it includes scaremongering and posting bible videos.  But I dont think he should be baiting people with it outside of religious discussions, trying to turn any discussion into a religious discussion, etc.

2.  Lock the account, if he's not doing anything nefarious with it, it's not a big deal.

3. Zeroz isn't going to change.