YesNoOk

Vegeta Z2 [Project] (Read 610118 times)

Started by Balthazar, January 02, 2011, 05:05:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Vegeta Z2
#1581  April 06, 2012, 04:20:14 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
It was actually part of an electric/lightning shock effect, just recolored to match the color of his ki-blasts ;)
#1582  April 06, 2012, 04:42:03 pm
  • Yu Yu hakusho spriter
    • USA
    • thanewdude07.deviantart.com/
It was actually part of an electric/lightning shock effect, just recolored to match the color of his ki-blasts ;)

I think i like what Fernandez said better :P lol

waiting to see this in action!

More stuff Get ready for the best yusuke ever!! http://thanewdude07.deviantart.com/

Check out my youtube for more fun stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSpamBustah?feature=guide
#1583  April 06, 2012, 05:35:54 pm
    • USA
    • bustercannon.zymichost.com/index.html
#1584  April 06, 2012, 05:38:20 pm
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
Wow I just noticed that, but it makes sense for him to have something like that. Looking at the Z blast compared to evil Vegeta and youll see the difference. Reason why Akuma has broken up Hadouken and Goken has a perfect sphere.
#1585  April 06, 2012, 05:59:15 pm
  • Yu Yu hakusho spriter
    • USA
    • thanewdude07.deviantart.com/

More stuff Get ready for the best yusuke ever!! http://thanewdude07.deviantart.com/

Check out my youtube for more fun stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSpamBustah?feature=guide
#1586  April 06, 2012, 07:01:25 pm
    • Netherlands

This move is awesome and no one can ever tell you otherwise.
#1587  April 06, 2012, 07:26:43 pm
OH SHIT IT'S HIS LAUNCH FROM BUDOKAI. Yeah when you saw that it was a symbol of doom
#1588  April 06, 2012, 08:47:23 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
I was playing with some possible charge effects, not quite satisfied yet but at least you can see the charging pose ;)

Man! you are so talented! you can make every single idea possible!!  :o
#1589  April 06, 2012, 09:10:22 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
These few last animations are so full of win !!! :D
Such a pleasure to code all this into Mugen. :yes:
#1590  April 06, 2012, 09:23:44 pm
    • Thailand

Is that a command move or is that the start of one of his supers? He kicks the opponent and they fly into a mountain, and then he fires a huge load of projectiles at the impact spot. Vegeta doesn't stop until he's out of ki!
#1591  April 06, 2012, 09:39:26 pm
    • Netherlands
This would be the start-up of the rapid fire downward ki blast move previously posted :D!
I guess after the opponent flies up, he teleports to their position to knock them back down to the ground and then...
he lets it rain...A LOT!
#1592  April 06, 2012, 10:05:25 pm
    • USA
    • bustercannon.zymichost.com/index.html

Nice! I know the Budokai community affectionately calls it the "Vegeta Kick" since every single version of him has it one way or another.  I think he even had it in Super DBZ as his upward launcher.  Keep up the great work man, this character keeps looking better and better!   :2thumbsup:
#1593  April 07, 2012, 12:12:18 am
  • I'll be back...
    • Cuba
obiusly this vegeta gonna be the char of this year
keep up the good work
#1594  April 07, 2012, 03:09:32 am
The most beautiful thing about the Z2 team is that watching the progress of these characters is different from most of the usual mugen community.

We check in on the threads to see progress and we see things that we've never seen in characters before or we see brainstorming being brought to life and its completely original.

It isn't just a KOF/CVS sprited and custom move set character with pre made sprites ripped and gameplay edited. Its all built from the ground up. I love that.

Watching the progress of these characters feels like I'm waiting on a full game, when in reality its only one fighter. I don't get that type of hype from other characters. I dont feel the NEED to check in on any other projects or hold the last slot in my roster open for any other specific characters.

With all that said, the last two animations have me even more hyped than the initial discussion of Vegeta. I was sort of let down when I saw you guys start on Gohan, but when the attention came back to Vegeta it really did hype me up again because not only is he my favorite character (well, besides trunks), he is the perfect 2nd release to Goku. Just like Ryu and Ken. Can't have Goku out here in the Mugen world without Vegeta.

So keep up the great work  8)

/rant

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1595  April 07, 2012, 06:15:30 am
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
#1596  April 07, 2012, 09:06:55 am
    • Netherlands
Well the game won't ever hitpause on the frame with the blur, but rather the frame after that, so nobody will ever notice ;)

Thanks Priime for your rant :D
#1597  April 07, 2012, 10:46:42 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Not that I needed any motivation, but that's the kind of rant that can motivate creators. ;P
Thanks!

MDD

#1598  April 07, 2012, 10:59:18 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
blah blah blah when are you making Cell blah.

Just kidding. That rant was beautiful PRIIME.
#1599  April 07, 2012, 12:56:36 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
#1600  April 07, 2012, 04:26:52 pm
  • I'm a empty vessel seeking to be filled.
    • USA
I don't get that type of hype from other characters. I dont feel the NEED to check in on any other projects or hold the last slot in my roster open for any other specific characters.

o_O  --;  >:(  ::)

Not that I needed any motivation, but that's the kind of rant that can motivate creators. ;P
Thanks!

Getting motivation just from you and balth is all I need lmao  ;D

Any ways, yeah I can see the lv3 saiyajin in the animation but like balth said, you won't notice it any ways unless you get a screen shot of it. But I am looking through your animations to make sure something isn't too out of place rather than saying "nice work" and not notice certain things like most people been doing here. I'm trying to have you avoid redoing frames because I know how that is lol but for the most part you are on point.
Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 04:32:43 pm by F. James Fernandez