YesNoOk

Feel like Paul Robertson: Respriting Scott Pilgrim for MUGEN (Hey CS Ramona!!) (Read 67587 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, October 15, 2012, 10:27:47 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Would you like to get the CS sheets when I finished them?

Of course!!
5 (100%)
Nah, don't worry
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Re: Feel like Paul Robertson: Respriting Scott Pilgrim for MUGEN (Scott finished!)
#61  September 30, 2013, 06:39:18 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Sorry for don't advice this before, but... Scott is finally complete!! :D and as I promised before, apart of finishing a proper Scott for MUGEN, if I got completed the sprites, I'd share with all of you for personal use, color separation, make your own Scott, etc. Well, that day was done this past Saturday:
Scott sprites by Basara-kun in Shared Sprites subforum

By my side, I'm done with Scott... but there're future plans to make the rest of SPvTW cast, starting with Kim Pine and Stephen Stills to be resprited, but that will be later, by now I'm taking a rest from spriting to focus in my incomplete coding works for Balmsold (Frank West) and Felo (Rose a la POTS).

Thanks to all for your hypes in this thread (and in my WIP one), this release is for all of you who supported my work all of these months ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: Feel like Paul Robertson: Respriting Scott Pilgrim for MUGEN (Hey CS Ramona!!)
#62  July 04, 2024, 06:53:02 pm
    • Chile
Almost 11 years after the last post here and I feel that I need to revive this thread. Not to resprite this time, but for CS and new sprites for various of my SPvTW projects plus some new stuff. Let me show you:

1. Color Separation
I started with that with Kim Pine months ago but I lost inspiration at the few time... but recently I made the same with Ramona and it worked, so I'm starting with her and I could not just recreate her other 3 palettes from SPvTW, also I made some based on the anime (SP Takes Off) and a couple recreating other important women for Scott. This reignites me the idea of make a good CS for Kim, so I'll start over again with her, so expect advances of these 2 here (and yes, with this I confirm Ramona as one of my new projects)

2. New sprites for Lynette
I got the idea to make her as a separatd character from Envy Adams instead of just being a striker, but I found out that she lacks various basic stuff that I've to recreate eventually. There's no advances to show here for her now, but I leave you a sprite of her anyway ;P

3. Young Neil?

I made this just for fun and to show it on Discord, with a little edition I recreated him with Scott as base (since he's basically a cheap version of him in comics and the movie)... not sure if I should continue him, but eventually will be made more edits of him and in one of these I can make it a real character, what do you think?? Also I'll edit some others for fun, so you'll see it here instead of Graphics :P

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: Feel like Paul Robertson: Respriting Scott Pilgrim for MUGEN (Hey CS Ramona!!)
#63  July 18, 2024, 01:47:41 am
    • Chile
OK, finished palettes for both girls, so here they are:

1. Ramona Flowers
With the CS I could make some magic, so here you are:
-First row are the 4 palettes from the game recreated
-Second row are mixed: first 2 comes from the movie, the other 2 are from other Scott's important women: Stacey Pilgrim (his sister) and Lisa Miller (other Scott's love interest)
-Third row is easy, all were based on SP Takes Off (the anime)

2. Kim Pine
I finally finished the CS for her, so now I can restart once again with her. These are her palettes:
-As Ramona, first row are the game palettes recreated
-Second Row are 2 palettes from the movie and 2 from the anime
-Third row is for Kim's pals: Scott, Stephen, Ramona and Knives

By now, I got all basics for both girls CS'd, now starting with the normal punches and kicks. Also, I got a doubt, so I left you a poll to interact more with this thread ;)