YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2259061 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2501  November 01, 2017, 01:40:41 am
  • The Goddess Returns
One of the biggest reasons why I’m struggling to even to get interested or even drop some money in FGO is the merciless Gacha. I just got lucky with Altera on a ticket. Even the other Gacha game I play, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius also has a 1% base 5* rate (soon to be 3%), but it has ways of increasing the pull rates.

I can understand that feel but for me and seeing from the game itself is that you really don't need SSR's or 5 stars as much as Brave Exvius as there are numerous videos of 3 stars and lower utterly beating game content and even the harder challenge quests.

For example, I have Artemis who can basically destroy Male Sabers and Berserkers due to how her abilities work...but Euryale can easily do the same job with a far lesser costs and when grailed, she does Artemis's job better than Artemis. Meanwhile Robin Hood is the same fashion except he does more damage on his NP when the enemy is poisoned...
Considering they can also be easily NP5's compared to even 4 stars and there's a reason that people prefer them over Artemis past very specific circumstances.

I have used money and did not get Tamamo No Mae at all...meanwhile, it took plenty of cash to get Francis Drake, but I ended up getting 3 Vlads and an Artoria along the way. But other times, I can get 2 SSRs from a single pull(Waver and Jeanne but they became NP2 since I had them previously) or even a single ticket(Jeanne was just a few singles and tickets) and I simply rerolled until I got an SSR and that was Waver.

You are better off doing what you like and save up for good Servants with the F2P SQ or doing what you feel. For me, I just need to create Servants for variety's sake since it's better to have plenty of Servants for specific situations.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2502  November 01, 2017, 04:06:47 am
it's just a matter of how you use their skills and timing. just last night i got beat by that stupid dragon in the haloween quest even though i've got 3 4* servants and 1 5*.  but i beat that quest multiple times with lesser servants.
#2503  November 01, 2017, 07:55:57 am
  • The Goddess Returns
it's just a matter of how you use their skills and timing. just last night i got beat by that stupid dragon in the haloween quest even though i've got 3 4* servants and 1 5*.  but i beat that quest multiple times with lesser servants.

Yeah, that Dragon caused me to wipe as it took out my Farming team due it taking out my Drake and Medusa and I was packing too many 5 star CE's so yeah...
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2504  November 07, 2017, 01:31:05 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
#2505  November 07, 2017, 03:06:30 pm
at last a banner that really worth it to roll.  i'm still recovering from the last banner. i'm not expecting to get okita anyways so probably i'll just be content with nobu.
#2506  November 08, 2017, 04:31:30 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#2507  November 08, 2017, 06:46:47 pm
you guys are so lucky how much quartz did you guys spent? i only have 60 more quartz and not a damn 4* servant only CEs and the not good ones too. i'm saving for december. so i might roll tickets only or some single roll here and there.
#2508  November 08, 2017, 07:08:51 pm
    • Puerto Rico
About 18-21 quartz and 4 summon tickets.
#2509  November 08, 2017, 07:26:22 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
i used 120 quartz and 7 tickets...  didnt get her rip. welp time to save up for another x)
#2510  November 08, 2017, 07:36:10 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Went all in with my saved quartz and tickets and only got some 5* Guda Guda CEs. This is why I have trust issues with this game.

I’m just going to get Nobunaga and not play again until probably Christmas where they’re probably going to hand out Santa Alter.
#2511  November 08, 2017, 09:07:29 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Wasn't looking for Okita already got my red and blue waifus but I dropped my ticket and 12 quartz got a copy of EMIYA (yay NP2 EMIYA) and trash.

Also got my Artoria's last Ascension.
#2512  November 09, 2017, 03:48:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Will the limited Nobunaga become permanent once I get enough points? I'm asking cause I don't want to waste EXP cards on Limited Nobu if she's just going to disappear after the event ends even if I get the permanent version.
#2513  November 09, 2017, 04:03:33 am
    • Puerto Rico
I want to say yes on the grounds that it would be stupid otherwise.

Spoiler: Also holy shit this is the most pending friend requests I've ever had. (click to see content)

I know it's because everyone is looking for Okita supports for the event, but this was still a surprise for me.
#2514  November 09, 2017, 04:07:02 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Will the limited Nobunaga become permanent once I get enough points? I'm asking cause I don't want to waste EXP cards on Limited Nobu if she's just going to disappear after the event ends even if I get the permanent version.
She does. The temporary copy turns into a permanent servant and you don't lose the exp and mats invested in her.
#2515  November 09, 2017, 04:42:01 pm
i got okita with one multi roll.
#2516  November 09, 2017, 07:45:24 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Which stages are you guys grinding for points? I’m doing the 20 AP one and getting around 1-2k every run with a party of Okita, Nobu, Emiya, Medusa, and Cu Chulainn.
#2517  November 09, 2017, 08:48:29 pm
  • Top Nep
  • /!\Cost Over/!\
    • USA
Which stages are you guys grinding for points? I’m doing the 20 AP one and getting around 1-2k every run with a party of Okita, Nobu, Emiya, Medusa, and Cu Chulainn.

Im doing the 40 and 30 ap. mostly same set up as yours. i have 65,980 so far... the one time events can give loads of points around 15k+.

i run out of ap real fast for doing these high ones are they worth doing? :'(
i forget.
#2518  November 09, 2017, 10:07:48 pm
    • Puerto Rico
I did 40 AP with double Okita, Nobu and Cu and then had Waver and Carmilla fill the last two spots because I don't really have anything better to attack with.

The support Okita I was using also had the GugaGuda CE equipped and that got me around 4.1k per run(Slightly more if the gold Nobu drops extra points).

There's also the matter that 20, 30 and 40 each drop a particular event store item more than the other two.

Been focusing on getting Nobu's Ascension skulls before going back to farming for points. Yea, you burn through a lot of AP but I guess that's what the golden apples from Halloween event were for.
#2519  November 09, 2017, 11:13:25 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I hope I can clear the shop out, with the Guda-O CEs I should be able to get all the rewards but it's the shop I'm worried about.

Ran 10-stam until I got Guda-O now I'm running 20-stam hoping I can get a second before the 1-stam resets, Then after that I plan to run the second 40-stam for more bowl drops.
#2520  November 10, 2017, 03:23:40 pm

if you just want points 40 ap is the best if you have the CEs and bonus servants. but imo you don't need to farm for points the golden quest will pretty much give you 900,000 points in 15 runs.

what you need to do is farm the 10 ap get CE and skull move to 20 ap repeat and then move to 40 ap. after you complete the CE and skull you just farm whatever you want and need in the shop.

oh and the 40 ap will get harder and harder everyday so be careful bringing nobu and okita if you haven't leveled them up at least okita and nobunaga should be level 70 or above and bring some good back up servant like gilgamesh or hercules just to make sure.
Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 03:27:01 pm by 地獄の花