• MUGEN MEMES
Awesome
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
Re: FeLo & Co
#602  October 08, 2023, 07:15:15 am
  • Was it something I said?
Dang, didn't know the C stood for "Cheeks"!

Joke aside, very well done in progress! Dimitrescu looks absolutely stunning as well!
#603  November 24, 2023, 12:01:00 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Thanks people!! Well, I leave Lady Dimitrescu for the weekends, BUT during the week I'm with Ash. Lately, I've finished his autocombo from KoF XV. And started with a win animation from 2k3:
  <---yes, I'm aware he lacks the white thing in his sleeve. I just leave that for the point I finish the part.

Also, I have 2 other things in the sleeve which I'm trying to advance 1 frame/day, cause I'm focusing on Ash now. Sorry, I can't show more.

I'm learning how to do portraits with Street Fighter 3 New Generation style BUT using the crazy ammounts of colours, and I'd lie if I say it's easy. IT'S NOT. And I'm lost sometimes, but it's nice learning something new.

Have a nice day!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#604  November 27, 2023, 02:06:52 am
Finished fixing from Dimitrescu:

- Stance.
- Side change.
- Dodge.
- Crouch(1 frame. But I think I'll have to add movement to the hand, dunno).

Here's a small show of the dodge fix:

First image is the previous, GIANT one. Second is after the resize. Third is after all the fix. Specially folds in the skirt/dress.

Now next step is fixing the walk animation and finish the intermediate frames.

Dunno if I said, but MOST of the sprites of Dimitrescu are totally original, I mean, hand drawn in paper, scanned and pixel trranslated. Few things are(crouch and walk, by the moment) translated from other characters(in this case are Iced's and Middler's from JoJo).

These two images are an example of something I haven't finished. So yes, basically with her I'm planning EVERYTHING, taking in consideration her persona from Village. Maaaaaaybe thewalk is a bit exaggerated and maybe Iced's walk fits her more, but she'd end looking like a man in disguise.

Well, a lot of bla bla bla.

Have a nice day!
#605  March 08, 2024, 12:19:46 am
Seems I don't work enough on my wips, but you know, zombies can't die once and for all by themselves in Dead Island 2 xD. That, and I've also been busy as Hell with an exam that unfortunately I was at the same doors but...couldn't pass. So next time, maybe!

Well, things.

- Ash: This guy seems to be an endless wip. I'd like to say I've already finished the 2k3 things, but I'd be lying. Currently finished his intro vs Betty, and now next bunch is a Lose, a Win and a Taunt from that game. Also, I'm heading to something original with him too.

- Kage: yes! it was a matter of time I go with a shoto, but this has a big BUT on it. As spriting the whole torso would be A LOT of work(muscles, etc), I'm just collaborating with certain stuff for someone's future version. So yes, as he's wearing his classic gi, he seems to be kinda Evil Ryu. Whatever!

- Alcina Dimitrescu: in stand by.

- Shiki: it's around a 75%(counting ONLY with SvC version). I may re-fix few things here and there.

- Mature: working slowly in her different to Vice's stuff.

Have a nice day!
Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 12:48:40 pm by FeLo_Llop
#606  March 23, 2024, 12:15:38 pm
Added: Chizuru, but not something 100% prioritary.

Why her? I'm having problems with Alcina Dimitrescu's folds, and Chizuru is an excellent testing for those while translated to CvS. Not just the static stance, but the movement is something that could help me a lot with Lady Dimitrescu. Also, as usual, I'm CSing her. I've found the correct path to make possible both classic and XV attires in one(even I'm not adding the cloak she has in the latest game).

And of course, working in the other things I said.
#607  March 24, 2024, 10:48:22 pm
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
Is there any other platform we can find you? I'm really keen on your stuff but I don't come to this site that often.
#608  March 25, 2024, 11:27:24 am
Thanks, Shao.

I only post my stuff here(even I posted sheet in a banned website time ago). If you're n the Guild's discord, feel free to talk me if need something.

Have a nice day!
#609  March 25, 2024, 09:00:01 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
awesome work as always Felo. I haven't been on here much in a good while but I may pick up my old projects again. I've lost most of my own work(not nearly as good as yours) so I'm starting fresh
#610  March 26, 2024, 10:34:16 am
awesome work as always Felo. I haven't been on here much in a good while but I may pick up my old projects again. I've lost most of my own work(not nearly as good as yours) so I'm starting fresh

Ouch man, that hurs!! If need help with spriting, hit me up, I'll try to help!

#611  March 27, 2024, 08:16:18 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
you're good man. I haven't done any mugen work since working on Akuma for CvTW. I don't even know if SeanAltly is even still doing any work on CvTW.