YesNoOk

Evil Ryu (updated 31/10/2020) (Read 94420 times)

Started by vyn, August 28, 2016, 09:22:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Evil Ryu
#61  September 04, 2016, 07:26:07 pm
  • Working on MUGEN characters, 24/7.
    • Australia
Hahahahaha, how did I try to deny someone and something ? If the dude has the right to say its better then Reus, I have the right to say otherwise, get it ? how am I fanboying ?

To be honest, this Evil Ryu is way better than Reu's version.
Vyn did an amazing job, but better then Reus thats a no, learn how to play  and you will understand.

Yeahhhhhhhhh...... Someone says their opinion on the character, and you tell them "no", that they're wrong and that they need to "learn to play" to understand.

what the fuck is your problem ? It was all in a respectable manner,people throwing hissy fits left and right for some reason.
Saying Reu's Ryu is outdated and stuff shows how much little fighting game knowledge you have.
Its not just about hitsparks and high-res stuff kid, gameplay matters the most.

I don't have a problem at all. It seems you have one actually, here you are being all aggressive. Learning to play has very little to do with it. Whether or not a character is outdated depends on how the character is coded, how compatible with other creations they are, and how well they age over time compared to other versions. Reu's version suffers massively from this, especially the last one.

Also, I'm not big on flashy, hi-res effects either. I believe in gameplay over visuals. It's the reason I stay away from most POTS styled characters nowadays.

You should stick to that skull girl hentai you're watching and stop posting bs.

LMAO.
Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 07:33:59 pm by ゴーストキラー
#62  September 04, 2016, 07:31:00 pm
  • Amateur Writer
  • Basically, I do palettes.
    • USA
It's best to not even begin starting an argument. People are so wound tight these days that it's hard not to blow up over something so small. Even now me saying this could cause the argument to fire up. The issue is text can sometimes sound completely different from speech. If someone says something negative just ignore it and move on.
#63  September 04, 2016, 07:35:13 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Before this goes any further:

@PeXXer: Even if were intentional or unintentional to say that Reu's is better than this, don't go out and insult other people and prove how right you are (nor to call anyone "kid", for that manner).
#64  September 04, 2016, 07:37:49 pm
It's best to not even begin starting an argument. People are so wound tight these days that it's hard not to blow up over something so small. Even now me saying this could cause the argument to fire up. The issue is text can sometimes sound completely different from speech. If someone says something negative just ignore it and move on.

It was not negative at all, you are right though. Also I've used Reu's Ryu for a long time, even patched him with Tatsu's tag system no problems at all, dunno what you're talking about ゴーストキラー.
Maybe I should have worded myself better, I will say it again, it was all in a respecatble manner.
Same goes for Vyn's Rugal,Terry and Rock they are old but they still play awesome,I have no problem with them as well.
Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 07:44:47 pm by PeXXeR
#65  September 04, 2016, 08:06:14 pm
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75
Good to see you back, and man this Evil Ryu looks sweet. I'll give him a shot.
#66  September 04, 2016, 09:41:07 pm
    • USA
    • rsdrag0n2000@yahoo.com
I think you did a great job! You really owned this project everything from the stance to the voice has been updated. Red lightning and fireball effects were amazing. The gameplay is smooth as well. Keep up the great work!
#67  September 05, 2016, 04:16:09 pm
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
Ryu is amazing, everything about him I have seen so far is terrific. Personally, I don't see the comparison to Reu's or anyone else's Evil Ryu, Vyn's is an original and unique version, there is no other Evil Ryu out there quite like it. Gameplay is extremely important (and I quite like how this version plays thus far, I've only been able to try him once), but so is creativity and originality, especially when it comes to something like mugen. The creative possibilities are why I love mugen so much. Have a friend over with a decent mugen set-up, and have him or her play as Aiduzzi's Giano and Ella to see what I mean, or have a GL/DC fan play as Buyog's Blackest Night Hal Jordan. Vyn's Evil Ryu is a fantastic addition to this legacy.
Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 04:23:49 pm by rhiggatwat
#68  September 05, 2016, 04:21:34 pm
  • Niigasan
Aiduzzis characters are amazing
#69  September 05, 2016, 07:32:18 pm
Super Amazing Evil Ryu !
I love this Evil Ryu so much!
Is any possible to give him Japanese sound and harder AI plz ?
#70  September 05, 2016, 07:43:06 pm
  • Fear the wrath of God!
    • Poland
    • kaczor911@wp.pl
    • Skype - kaczor7871
For me this Evil Ryu needs more work.
More moves,supers and intros/winposes.
#71  September 06, 2016, 12:39:39 am
  • Dev Team of Dragon Claw
Have to say, I like this.

Vyn, I will send you a PM in a few hours with some ideas and things I think you may like.
Reuben "Reu" Kee En Rui: 1984-07-09 - 2007-11-23
(Current max hit count: Click here!) / Dragon Claw
2007-11-20  06:14:42  Reu  Yagami (L) Friends!  gotta get going to the festival cya!! XD *hugz*
2007-11-20  06:14:55  Yagami (L) Friends!  Reu  Alright man! You take care and i'll see ya! *Hugs*
-Extracted from my MSN logbook-
#72  September 06, 2016, 06:39:07 pm
I`ve never seen like this before.
Thank you for sharing.

#73  September 07, 2016, 03:59:00 am
  • Ore no kobushi ga MAKANI MOERO!
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/aznpikachu215

Well, this Evil Ryu...Hmm...I actually like it, granted, he's not broken and OP like Reu's, or flashy like POTS, his gameplay has a mix of Capcom VS. SNK, and Street Fighter IV. Now despite his CVS Sprites, Vyn does have a bit of originality on his super moves and special moves.

P.S. This may sound dumb, is it possible to do a Violent Ken edit with new super moves as well? Or Evil Ken from Street Fighter II animated movie?
#74  September 07, 2016, 04:24:17 am
    • USA
#75  September 07, 2016, 04:32:15 am
    • USA
#76  September 07, 2016, 04:48:15 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You're not supposed to make requests to the authors unless they are asking you to do so. Authors will make what they want to make and although the occasional "I wish you'd make x" isn't bad we have to be strict to not allow them because when we didn't you'd be surprised how many posts were just peole asking/hoping the author would make "x" character.
#77  September 07, 2016, 04:50:02 am
which character is it in the download section? theres like 3 evil ryus
#78  September 07, 2016, 05:40:49 am
    • USA
You're not supposed to make requests to the authors unless they are asking you to do so. Authors will make what they want to make and although the occasional "I wish you'd make x" isn't bad we have to be strict to not allow them because when we didn't you'd be surprised how many posts were just peole asking/hoping the author would make "x" character.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.
#79  September 07, 2016, 09:14:16 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nofryqIAiI[/youtube]
some ones ask for thisSFF pathc for your char, when I release him you can use my sprites for your char camarade...oh! some one have the Metroid stage in the video?

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#80  September 07, 2016, 10:01:39 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
^Now, "I would buy that for a dollar."