YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2257907 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2701  January 27, 2018, 02:35:41 pm
so orion counts as a male? she attacked me and had 0 damage and euryale's charm works on her too.
#2702  January 27, 2018, 07:55:33 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
so orion counts as a male? she attacked me and had 0 damage and euryale's charm works on her too.

Remember, Artemis hijacked Orion's SaInt Graph only meaning while that IS Artemis, she's working within Orion's parameters, including the fact that acts like she's male despite being obviously female.

And Artoria Lancer Alter is absolutely something else...

Power up her Ends of the World skill to atleast lvl 4 and have somewhat a good amount of stars(I used Scathath for one time) and she can pretty much kill the Archer Choco Dragon in a single combo if she's able to hit her crits without using her Mana Burst).
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2703  January 28, 2018, 10:03:17 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
> Saber Rate up
> Uses a front line team of all Archers
> Lancer Dragon appears
> Front line gets destroyed, but manages to pull through
> Brynhild appears
> Proceeds to cut wrists

If I didn't happen to put Mordred in my line up, I would have been wiped out.
#2704  January 28, 2018, 11:01:04 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Yeah, it's a bummer and the reason why I hate farming the knight classes. Switching out with plugsuit has saved me more than it should tbh
#2705  January 29, 2018, 01:48:45 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪

This event hates me... Why is this even a thing?

This even happened RIGHT AFTER I spent my Caster coins for the Tamamo chocolate CE.
#2706  January 29, 2018, 10:57:27 am
and that's why you don't put one class in front,

mine's saber,lancer and a caster. all of them are equipped with the mash CE so it doesn't matter my back row are equipped with the 4* and 5* CE change them depending on the rate up. i can farm 1k choco coins in a breeze.
#2707  January 29, 2018, 11:20:08 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
It wasn't even that bad considering Tamamo doesn't have an offensive NP and I had Santa Alter in my back line so it was fine in the end, it's just annoying to have the game screw you over like that. To be honest I would rather have Tamamo spook me in the last battle than Jack.

Mash's CE only increases the drop rate for the "All" type choco coin which are rare to begin with, so even if you had the Jeanne CE it still wouldn't really matter much in the end as you'll only be getting around 4-8 extra "All" choco coins on average per run.

Also I already cleaned out the shop so...I'm just farming this node for the Hearts the demon generously drops from time to time...
#2708  January 29, 2018, 11:36:13 am
ALL means every class not just the circle one dunno what's it's called. i thought the same too but i tested it. i have 1 4* ce and 5* from the support servant. i can get 18 bonus coins per drop.
#2709  January 29, 2018, 02:07:49 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
You know, it says rate up, not guaranteed. You need to take into account the other classes can still show up.

Ugh, really should take a day or two to burn a few apples in this. Been really busy and barely have anything.
#2710  January 29, 2018, 02:12:48 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
I have all materials except Scales, which I'm not getting. All fous, all gold exp and I'm just starting to collect prisms. I may also get some monuments as well.
#2711  January 29, 2018, 09:57:16 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I'm waiting until Caster Rate up and Berserker rateup to grind like crazy.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2712  January 31, 2018, 06:12:23 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Was exclusively gunning for Drake during this rate up and was able to get her in 2 10x rolls. I would have been a bit salty if I had gotten Nero Bride instead.
#2713  January 31, 2018, 09:41:01 am
meh i rolled got nothing, i still have 1x10 roll for jack. and 5 tickets. after the okita banner it seems all my luck is depleted.  i really need an assasin cause i don't have any good one probably except hassan but still he's not enough to carry my crit build.

Jp news low key waifu semiramis is now available.  if it isn't a gacha game i would play jp too.
Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:04:05 pm by 地獄の花
#2714  February 01, 2018, 01:10:42 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Just used my tix for an attempt at Drake but ended up with another copy of Nero Bride.

I'm actually really happy with this!
#2715  February 01, 2018, 11:33:14 am
got nothing again... not even a single 5* or 4* not even a CE.  god damn this game hates.

at least i cleared the shop , and what will happen to the chocolates? will it disappear? or can i fed them?
Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:48:17 am by 地獄の花
#2716  February 03, 2018, 12:21:28 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Got Umu Bride in 90 quartz to see if I could get her before the end of the event. Now my Arts team has a proper damage dealer. Got spooked by D'Eon 3 times before then. At least S/He is now NP5.
#2717  February 06, 2018, 05:58:14 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#2718  February 06, 2018, 07:33:56 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Very excited for Shiki, that's another strong unit for my arts team.

Also hoping there's a place I can farm yggdrasil seeds there.
#2719  February 06, 2018, 09:08:56 am
at least i can use my 150+ assassin cards.
#2720  February 06, 2018, 10:48:05 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I just want those ghost lanterns for Umu Bride, Ushi, Anne Bonny/Mary, and Marie....and the worst part is the 20 from the event shop is still not enough.