Re: WOMEN ARE EVIL
#21  April 06, 2011, 06:29:34 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
I can't stop laughing rofl
#22  April 06, 2011, 06:31:30 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Tsuksasa? What the hell are you doing outside the kitchen! GO BACK THERE AND FINISH MY SANDWICH
#23  April 06, 2011, 06:33:04 am
    • USA
#24  April 06, 2011, 06:33:25 am
1) yelling over them if they're bitching about stupid shit
dude just shut up you don't even have to yell to scare someone to shit

tsukasa gtfo
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#25  April 06, 2011, 06:33:47 am
    • USA
They'll be scared shitless simply if you yell over their voice and assert your dominance, telling them to fuck off or shut the fuck up before you are about to "do something about this."
You ever been in a relationship before? Just sayin' man...
#26  April 06, 2011, 06:35:09 am
have you?
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#27  April 06, 2011, 06:36:00 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
#28  April 06, 2011, 06:37:42 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
EBIL >:3
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#29  April 06, 2011, 06:42:31 am
I've been in many relationships yes, and I've been through the same stuff this guy is going through.

Trust me, I was hurt pretty badly in the past. (Especially by the LDRs that I was so delusional about)

Don't take shit from women

Yeah, you don't have to yell at them, but when certain circumstances come, and you have no other choice, you must defend yourself verbally since you can't do it physically.

Like I said you can do alternatives, and personally I have never yelled at a girlfriend like that yet either but I would do it if it comes to a moment when I need to.

The best way is to outsmart them, catch them lying or just confront them about the stupid shit they are doing or lying about. Confront them and tell them they are wrong, why they are wrong, why it isnt acceptable, and explain to them how it affects you too, whether you feel angry, sad, depressed or stressed.

Actually I take that back, dont tell them you are sad or depressed. If you admit those kinds of things then they will think your self esteem and manhood is pathetic. Their interest level for you will go down.

So it's better to be angry than sad. Being sad will just stack up and up and up and up...
#30  April 06, 2011, 06:56:33 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
actually I stand by my last post, I am going to basically be anything she wants me to be, I dont give a fuck at this poinr to be honest, I just want to be in her life, right me off anyway you feel, but I've grown up around women my whole life, I've never stood a chance.....

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN

ps I am sooo shitfaced(Iwas when I started  all this shit too), and this thread is fucking hilarious! but it did help, thanks for the madness : D

#31  April 06, 2011, 07:02:26 am
DISCIPLINE YOUR WOMAN

Really? YOUR woman? what you can own people now?

wow shut the fuck up you feiminista.

in a marriage or relationship, a man considers his girlfriend his "woman, girl, babe"

women feel the same way calling their boyfriends/husby's their "man, honey,darling" whatever

you're dumb get the fuck out of here you're not even a girl

and no one gives a shit about your robots

Those are terms of endearment not possession.
#32  April 06, 2011, 07:04:35 am
nah bro don't even be with her anymore

she should be the one coming after you, not you going after her
she's playing games with you
and if you want to play any games with getting her back you gotta do something extraordinary
don't suck up to her, and don't kiss up to her ass either.
just keep it real.

to be honest... once a mistake, is always a mistake

keep in mind you must challenge her, not let her challenge you
#33  April 06, 2011, 07:08:32 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
TsuKasa..........GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!!!!....or go find more gay quotes...please do
#34  April 06, 2011, 07:16:20 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
@Un: again, who said I lost her?

OZ

#35  April 06, 2011, 07:16:39 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
1) yelling over them if they're bitching about stupid shit
2) by not taking shit from them, aka not being their pussy whip
3) if you have the BRAINS, then you can actually argue with her intellectually and outsmart her. girls love it when they get outsmarted by guys. to do this you gotta make sure you know what you are talking about though, and make sure you are correct on proving the woman that she is wrong.

The Guide to Being Dominant in an Emotionally Abusive Relationship

1) Because turnabout is fairplay. Oh wait, no it's not. Suddenly you're the bad guy.
2)"I can't tell you anything anymore"
3) Never in the history of man has there been a recorded instance of this actually working. Women either don't understand how arguements work or understand them so well that they purposefully ignore the 'rules'. It is physically impossible to 'prove' a woman wrong. It can't be done. You can write up a 50 page thesis on why you are right and she is wrong and it won't mean jack shit. Women are the undisputed masters of arguement manipulation. If they don't want to be wrong, they probably don't have to be.
Should you attempt to prove a woman wrong, they will take it personally and will resent you for an unspecified amount of time. I have not met or heard of a women who saw being 'outsmarted' or proved wrong as attractive. Most will see it as an insult at best.

Women work best as casual friends.
Romantic relationships with women are toxic and probably account for man's lower average life expectancy.
ಠ_ಠ
#36  April 06, 2011, 07:17:02 am
Those are terms of endearment not possession.

Lol, the fuck? NO SHIT
Trying to get all technical with me and shit...
And you're wrong, when you are married or have a strong endearment for somebody, it turns into a possessive (or in worst cases, obsessive) situation.

Trying to be a smartass, but all you did was prove nothing. That's like saying "Oh that's a cow!" ... "No it's not... it's a black and white four legged animal!"

you proved nothing to me so sit your sorry ass otaku shit down and gtfo, son

and your first reply to me was at 9:20 PM.
and now you respond to me around 10:02 PM.

did it take you 40 minutes to think of a response, and the best thing you can come up with is telling me the differences between endearment and possession? (which I already knew)

you didn't even state that there are possible correlations between endearment and posession.

so, get that shit out of here

please, you're a sick joke.
#37  April 06, 2011, 07:17:26 am
  • Humanity can be so much more
    • Jamaica
    • https://network.mugenguild.com/makkah/
All women are evil and this is a fact that can be proven by math!

In all seriousness though, you'll get over it once you find another skirt to chase. Just don't let yourself be anyone's doormat. Women respect dominance and confidence.
#38  April 06, 2011, 07:18:32 am
    • USA
Not gonna take advice about wimmenz fom a guy who's barely legal to be fucked in my country.

OZ

#39  April 06, 2011, 07:20:54 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
I REPEAT
DO NOT TRY TO PROVE A WOMAN WRONG
SHIT WILL GET YOU POISONED
ಠ_ಠ
#40  April 06, 2011, 07:23:33 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
All women are evil and this is a fact that can be proven by math!

Girls are Evil, Women are Luscious, Bitches are Obedient.
Life will always have hurdles... but there will always be Bitches. :afro: