YesNoOk

I-NO(GGXXR) released by muteki (Read 19317 times)

Started by Werewood, August 25, 2007, 03:54:45 pm
Share this topic:
Re: I-NO(GGXXR) released by muteki
#21  August 29, 2007, 09:26:56 am
  • If they have no bread, then let them eat cake!
    • xat.com/Fabula_Nova_Crystalis
Afaik. Boss I-No is a separate character, adding "Boss mode" would make her cheap.
However cheapness seems to be very valued...

Well, chars can always be separated if happens...

Fraya's I-NO has Megalomania, But that I-NO is pretty much crap compared to this one. But I still keep both I-NOs in my roster anyways.  :sugoi:... Oh... Hi Blue Wolf Mage. ~^_^~

Edit: Can Muteki's I-NO air dash after False Roman Canceling a Tiger Kneed Chemical Love... I tried using the 6FRC6 method i use in the arcades but I can't seem to do it... Maybe it's my keyboard but who knows.  :-\
Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 09:34:26 am by CandyliciousNekoNeko
#22  August 29, 2007, 10:08:57 am
  • ...the sun shall shine once more
lovely,now, i have basically 4 i-no and boss i-no is supposedly going to come soon,and if as expected she has the same level......as the one in the game, then my roster is doomed.(ggxx roster for the matter)
now only char from ggxx i don't have is cliff, i remebered that there is a cliff wip by Akutagawa.
hopefully,ggxx will finally get it's true value in mugen.
and as for boss mode....just retaliate and think well, a boss char seperated would be alot cheaper than a normal i-no that could turn, cause in the game, boss i-no at the end of the game, just starts with doing this guitar hearts attack, and she reduces 3/4 of my life points, unless you know how to avoid them.(sol's dragon impulse ftw,ultra speed no breathing,combos 123)
so a boss mode would give more chances to kill her before she could do a her killing attacks

#23  August 29, 2007, 10:19:54 am
lovely,now, i have basically 4 i-no and boss i-no is supposedly going to come soon,and if as expected she has the same level......as the one in the game, then my roster is doomed.(ggxx roster for the matter)
now only char from ggxx i don't have is cliff, i remebered that there is a cliff wip by Akutagawa.
and as for boss mode....just retaliate and think well, a boss char seperated would be alot cheaper than a normal i-no that could turn, cause in the game, boss i-no at the end of the game, just starts with doing this guitar hearts attack, and she reduces 3/4 of my life points, unless you know how to avoid them.(sol's dragon impulse ftw,ultra speed no breathing,combos 123)
so a boss mode would give more chances to kill her before she could do a her killing attacks

I have 5 I-NOs... Meka's, Fraya's, Muteki's, Ashman's, and Fraya's Requeim I-NO. Actually Megalomania is one of the WORST overdrives ever, It's soo easy to dodge all streams, and it gives players an opportunity to assault I-NO with an overdrive. So a Boss I-NO wouldn't be so bad.

Edit: FYI the guitar hearts attack is called megalomania.
#24  August 29, 2007, 10:30:05 am
  • Demon Userbar Maker avatar by R.Venom
Whoa i didn't know that there were that many I-NO's out there, i just thought there were just two, the ones i have. The only chars i'm lacking from the GG series is justice,eddie,venom,millia and cliff that are actually good. ;)
#25  August 29, 2007, 10:35:11 am
Whoa i didn't know that there were that many I-NO's out there, i just thought there were just two, the ones i have. The only chars i'm lacking from the GG series is justice,eddie,venom,millia and cliff that are actually good. ;)

I-NO by Meka(Twas Ok), I-NO by Fraya(Crappy but has Megalomania), Requiem I-NO by Fraya(More like an Enhanced version of his I-NO but with purple hair), I-NO by Ashman(CRAP!!!), I-NO by Muteki(Best version there is out there)... Guess thats all... There may be more but I dunno. :P
#26  August 29, 2007, 10:37:37 am
Requiem I-NO by Fraya. (Muteki's is still better)
#27  August 29, 2007, 10:44:38 am

I have 5 I-NOs... Meka's, Fraya's, Muteki's, Ashman's, and Fraya's Requeim I-NO. Actually Megalomania is one of the WORST overdrives ever, It's soo easy to dodge all streams, and it gives players an opportunity to assault I-NO with an overdrive. So a Boss I-NO wouldn't be so bad.

heh, it depends wich level of megalomania it is, if it's the full one then it's only the sign of your death, actually in mugen, she should program i-no to do the 3rd level megalomania most often, and also he should make the hyper sound stereo attack do alot of damage just like in the game...
all i ever listen too is i-no's guitar playing, at the end of each com vs com fight... :P
#28  August 29, 2007, 10:47:58 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
People should just delete all of Fraya's shit...
#29  August 29, 2007, 10:52:50 am
  • Start wearing purple wearing purple ♪
Well maybe... but guess it's legal or something now.
I've seen Megalomania in some EFZ chars, that code would work better than Fraya's, Yoma Komatsu's also.
#30  August 29, 2007, 10:56:30 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
In fact, I wasn't really referring to the legality of the character (I actually think Ogre has some pretty decent ideas, for example, even though he's considered as stolen), but to the quality of Fraya's work, which is 100 feet beneath Muteki's one.
#31  August 29, 2007, 11:14:38 am

heh, it depends wich level of megalomania it is, if it's the full one then it's only the sign of your death, actually in mugen, she should program i-no to do the 3rd level megalomania most often, and also he should make the hyper sound stereo attack do alot of damage just like in the game...
all i ever listen too is i-no's guitar playing, at the end of each com vs com fight... :P
You are very wrong!!! The full screen Megalomania can be dodged by double jumping. Haven't you tried that yet?

Edit:Megalomania isn't a sign of your death... it's a sign of Boss I-NO's. As I said Megalomania is a Useless move. Yeah it's cool but it is useless.
Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 11:19:24 am by CandyliciousNekoNeko
#32  August 29, 2007, 12:26:54 pm

You are very wrong!!! The full screen Megalomania can be dodged by double jumping. Haven't you tried that yet?

Edit:Megalomania isn't a sign of your death... it's a sign of Boss I-NO's. As I said Megalomania is a Useless move. Yeah it's cool but it is useless.
then my believe boss i-no is useless --;
#33  August 29, 2007, 12:33:39 pm
Well... Megalomania still is a cool move. And the Cpu isn't smart enough to know the patterns.
#34  August 29, 2007, 05:22:38 pm
Well... Megalomania still is a cool move. And the Cpu isn't smart enough to know the patterns.
actually thatz the only move that boss i-no does all the time...
if the move is usless so is i-no...
how ever this is mugen, so first, he can make put her in nothitby state while doing the move, and he can make teh fullscreen megalomania hit all stateype enemmies: A, S ,C
and of course hit ovverides and lifeadds would be inmportant to a BOSS i-no..so yeah in GGXX megalomania is useless but in mugen... behold  :D
#35  August 30, 2007, 10:04:22 am
actually thatz the only move that boss i-no does all the time...
if the move is usless so is i-no...
how ever this is mugen, so first, he can make put her in nothitby state while doing the move, and he can make teh fullscreen megalomania hit all stateype enemmies: A, S ,C
and of course hit ovverides and lifeadds would be inmportant to a BOSS i-no..so yeah in GGXX megalomania is useless but in mugen... behold  :D

Did I ever say I didn't want an I-NO with megalomania(Except Fraya's) to be made for Mugen... I just said the move was crappy... Of course I want a Boss I-NO... I just wanted to point out that Megalomania(All three versions of it.) can be avoided by those who know how to. :)

Edit: Problem is Mugen cannot zoom out, and for the whole length of the stream to be shown onscreen would require some zooming out capability. So I don't know how Muteki could convert the move into Mugen. Look at Yoma Komatsu's Daydream move, The angle of the stream is all wrong.
Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 10:08:20 am by CandyliciousNekoNeko
#36  September 27, 2007, 09:14:09 pm
  • I made it up for a videogame.
DON'T CARE IF IT'S SHUNTED UP FROM PAGE 9 BECAUSE I AM EXTREMELY ANNOYED AT SOMETHING!!!

I-NO.part1.zip  <-- use WinRAR to open this one to extract stuff
I-NO.part2.zip

I just used WINRAR all the way.......nothing else!   ;D

I don't get it. Could that please be explained in more detail please?

No, really, I'm serious.
What's the good of phenomenal cosmic power if you can't blow something up?
Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 10:03:07 pm by jeabus
#37  September 28, 2007, 12:38:03 am
Simple.

1) At the "save as" box, goto the "save as type" dropbox.
2) Select "all files".
3) Goto "file name".
4) Type ".rar" after the file name.

I take it you know how to extract files multiple files at once. When it asks you to replace the other files, click "yes to all".

And that's all there is to it.
#38  September 28, 2007, 04:54:56 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
#39  September 28, 2007, 05:41:59 am
  • do it or i will kick you
hey how can u use her destroyed move?
#40  September 28, 2007, 09:41:05 am
  • I made it up for a videogame.
Thanks for that, Anon.
What's the good of phenomenal cosmic power if you can't blow something up?