Share this topic:
MVCVS FAQ
New #1  January 15, 2016, 01:57:30 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
What is MVCVS?
MVCVS stands for Marvel vs. Capcom vs. SNK (crappy name I know). It's a dream fighting game for me and my friends combining my two favorite game series: MVC and KOF. I've been working on it for some time under a unified system.

How does it play?
MVCVS is my attempt to make a more or less accurate MVC styled games featuring some stuff from MVC3 that weren't stupid: Ground bounces, wall bounces, Aerial crossovers, snapbacks, but otherwise plays like marvel super heroes vs. street fighter on NORMAL speed. Almost every character will be accurate to a source game, most likely mvc2 (with turbo times accounted to make them run at MVC1 normal speed.) Hitboxes and velocities, with changes where I deem fit, such as balance or gameplay/system changes to make everyone fit in.

Where can I get it?
The latest version is right here.
This build will be updated every time I finish a character from each franchise.

Who's in this game?
While there is a planned final roster I don't know if I'll ever reach it. The plan is to have an equal number of all three companies in the game, with 3 secret characters and a final boss.

When will this be done?
I don't know.... but hopefully before 2020?

How dare you make X character in MVC style! It doesn't fit them!
Well, while everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I would say any character can be in any style, even if they may require some tweaking.

Can you release X Character for normal MUGEN?
While I plan to do that after the game is complete that won't be a while and the only exception will be if a lot of people ask me to.

(more may be added later)
Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 02:14:25 am by -Whiplash-