YesNoOk

ShugenDo Developer Blog (Read 90782 times)

Started by SakirSoft, May 13, 2009, 06:01:00 pm
Re: ShugenDo Developer Blog
#81  July 24, 2009, 02:16:45 pm
    • Poland
When i read the last 4, i remember something that want to say

I can report bugs of characters when i have time (damn work  :-\); I posted in the bugtesting yesterday.

The only thing i need to know if is right post a report of a char that are not mine. I dont want have problems with creators because the links or something like that.

I really want to help to make this thing better. Because?, i really want a fresh engine that supports winmugen stuff and brings some new features. I think full backward compatibility (for winmugen)  is essential to make this.

My english is not too good, sorry.

Yes I noticed your report, Sakir proably too. You are one of those few, which I have mentioned in previous post. I have same opinion as yours about compatibility. Yes you can test any char you want from any creator, that's the whole point of testing. If you have problem with english and description of errors, maybe you should try make bug report videos, upload them somewhere (like Youtube) and post them instead of write text. I fully support your help, and I hope you post more soon. :D
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
Re: ShugenDo Developer Blog
#82  July 25, 2009, 06:22:04 am
Good!!!  :D , tomorrow i have free day  8) and i ll test some chars and i will make a new report. Thanks!!.