YesNoOk

Add004/Ikemen Tag System (Read 104540 times)

Started by BurningSoul, April 20, 2023, 09:18:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Add004/Ikemen Tag System
#41  January 07, 2024, 03:10:08 am
  • feel my burning vigor!!
    • USA
after i install my screen pack i change the fight.def to use life bars and such. What happens after that is that for tag mode the characters go off screen and never return.
When i try to follow the steps you use for the tag system the game just crashes after i select the characters
i dont know if this should be done before screenpack installation
#42  January 28, 2024, 10:05:05 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Hello the tag system works but the only issue I have is the fightfx only showing on the first character before being Koed after that the fightfx follows the Koed character and doesnt appear on the next. This causes attacks to miss.

can you show it in a video
#43  January 28, 2024, 10:23:54 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
after i install my screen pack i change the fight.def to use life bars and such. What happens after that is that for tag mode the characters go off screen and never return.
When i try to follow the steps you use for the tag system the game just crashes after i select the characters
i dont know if this should be done before screenpack installation
I updated the link,try out the tutorial,it has nothing to do with your lifebar,I disabled the lifebar that comes with add
#44  January 29, 2024, 03:31:15 am
Downloaded from what I"m assuming is the most recent version of the drive link listed here, still having issues getting assists to work. Everything else is still working fine as far as I can tell, but can't get regular assists to function for the life of me.
#45  January 29, 2024, 02:08:20 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Downloaded from what I"m assuming is the most recent version of the drive link listed here, still having issues getting assists to work. Everything else is still working fine as far as I can tell, but can't get regular assists to function for the life of me.

Assists auto default to Statedef 1000,you might wanna use tag constants in const file to character's cns file to set it sth else,
#46  January 29, 2024, 03:46:54 pm

Assists auto default to Statedef 1000,you might wanna use tag constants in const file to character's cns file to set it sth else,

Tried it yesterday via both the map thing in the .def mentioned in the setting assists text file

[map]
a4b_assist1=1100

(in this case)

and directly in the Constants section of the .cns,, but nothing yet. Will have another crack at it though. "HowToSetAssist" for the .zss version doesn't mention what value I'm setting this to, but the .cns version mentions it being StateTagAssist, so I'm assuming I should be setting it that then or something else if I'm using the .zss version?

Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 03:50:22 pm by Hierophant_Pink
#47  January 29, 2024, 07:30:12 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
[Constants]
; NegativeStates.cns states
StateTagSuperAssist = 3000
StateTagSuperAssist2  =3100
StateTagAssist = 1000
superAttacksStartStateno = 3000 ; the stateno that starts super attacks
superAttacksEndStateno = 3999 ; the stateno that ends super attacks
AnimAerialAttack = 640
SpecialAttackAIStartStateno =1000
SpecialAttackAIEndStateno =1999
MVCIActiveSwitch  = 0

you set it like above version in cns version to cns file
[map]
a4b_assist1=1100
and this is how its done in zss version

Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 07:35:47 pm by BurningSoul
#48  January 29, 2024, 08:41:01 pm
Tried updating it with the extra values you gave me for constants and also having the map in both the bottom of the .def and in the .cns, still can't get assists working. Triple checked that I had StateTagAssist = (StateNo for assist here) but still nothing yet.

If you don't mind me asking, could you double check if it's working on your end? I'd record it on my end for reference, but without ikemen having an onscreen input reader, hard to show I'm pressing the (command for assist here) and having nothing happen.
#49  January 29, 2024, 08:54:39 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
#50  January 29, 2024, 09:21:35 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 09:35:01 pm by BurningSoul
#51  January 29, 2024, 10:40:42 pm
#52  March 07, 2024, 10:15:39 pm
  • MUGEN Game Maker/Editor Extraordinare (EN/ES)
    • USA
I know I may be a little late to the party, but how exactly do I re-enable the lifebar stuff? I really liked the add004_bs0 lifebar from before, and it worked fine with IKEMEN, but now since it's the ZSS version it's not compatible anymore. Nobody has had the time to sit down and convert it to zss, either. If it's not possible, then do let me know If it helps, we can talk over on Discord: @Jojoe
"Your resolve lights the path ahead... more brightly than the rising sun."
Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 01:09:27 am by PackManMUGEN
#53  April 06, 2024, 11:34:54 pm
Hey bro, Thanks alot for this, this is the best tag system i've used! I wanted to ask you, that with the Ikemen .99 Build there was a red life regen issue where it would regen past the grey life area. This issue persisted even when I turned red life off. I saw on the discord this was a fixed issue, so I updated with their nightly build, but the issue is still there, and i believe its due to this tag system. Can you please look into that when you have a chance? I really like this tag system and it will be very hard to go back to the default tag without assists. Thank you!
#54  April 20, 2024, 03:25:02 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Hey bro, Thanks alot for this, this is the best tag system i've used! I wanted to ask you, that with the Ikemen .99 Build there was a red life regen issue where it would regen past the grey life area. This issue persisted even when I turned red life off. I saw on the discord this was a fixed issue, so I updated with their nightly build, but the issue is still there, and i believe its due to this tag system. Can you please look into that when you have a chance? I really like this tag system and it will be very hard to go back to the default tag without assists. Thank you!

hello is there any chance you can redownload and try pls,I updated the system
#55  April 20, 2024, 03:30:19 pm
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com

Updated