YesNoOk

Super Saiyan 2 Ichigo (Read 70165 times)

Started by Ichiron47, May 11, 2009, 04:58:56 am
Share this topic:
Re: Super Saiyan 2 Ichigo
#61  June 05, 2009, 03:11:48 am
Well Lets See. Since Your Making A Sayajin+Bankai U Should Get Yourself Some Good God SSJ Super God Orochi Sprites For Effects. :D
Ok? But I just need to learn how to code characters. Once I learn that, I wont be such a disappointment then. Can you teach me the basics? All I'm doing is editing and replacing sprites.
#62  June 05, 2009, 03:25:22 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
In order to not be a disappointment you need a concept that isn't beaten to the ground and actually makes sense.
#63  June 05, 2009, 03:29:04 am
#64  June 05, 2009, 03:39:00 am
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
So what's the progress so far? what do you have done? what are the plans? etc.
#65  June 05, 2009, 03:46:04 am
So what's the progress so far? what do you have done? what are the plans? etc.
I'm still just editing the sprites.....especially the Bankai sprites. I want to make an intro where Ichigo transforms into SSJ2, and have a REALLY different Bankai intro....Also I'm thinking about changing the hitsparks and already changed the sounds for him. If I just knew how to code chars......
#66  June 05, 2009, 03:48:06 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
#67  June 05, 2009, 03:52:19 am
#68  June 05, 2009, 03:56:41 am
  • Kikou Shou
If I just knew how to code chars

I think this belongs in Idea Engineering based on this post.
Oh yeah???? Do you think they'll give me tips on how to do it and help me out??

He's being a smart ass (unless you got that joke too).

In order to not be a disappointment you need a concept that isn't beaten to the ground and actually makes sense.
...Meaning?

In other words, like the Symbiote (insert random character name) concept, it has been overdone.  He's saying that you dont even have an original idea, therefore it's impossible to be anything but a pile of crap.
#69  June 05, 2009, 03:58:13 am
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
#70  June 05, 2009, 04:00:54 am
  • Kikou Shou
#71  June 05, 2009, 04:04:33 am
#72  June 05, 2009, 04:07:39 am
  • Kikou Shou

In that case you're being one as well by saying so. But mindless flaming is not how I roll.
OK? I wasn't joking or being a smartass at all. But is it really ok to go to Idea Engineering and ask to help me with coding sprites for chars?

Idea Engineering (Im being honest) really is for people who can't do anything and just give their ideas.  You are really not going to get anywhere there.  Just post your questions in the development section.
#73  June 05, 2009, 04:09:46 am

In that case you're being one as well by saying so. But mindless flaming is not how I roll.
OK? I wasn't joking or being a smartass at all. But is it really ok to go to Idea Engineering and ask to help me with coding sprites for chars?

Idea Engineering (Im being honest) really is for people who can't do anything and just give their ideas.  You are really not going to get anywhere there.  Just post your questions in the development section.
Alright.
#74  June 05, 2009, 04:14:48 am
  • Kikou Shou
I meant M.U.G.E.N Development Help.  The resources section is for content.
#75  June 05, 2009, 06:26:46 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
In other words, like the Symbiote (insert random character name) concept, it has been overdone.  He's saying that you dont even have an original idea, therefore it's impossible to be anything but a pile of crap.

Same for Orochi (insert name here), God (insert name here), and Shin Lv.X (insert name here)

Rare Akuma is an exception to this as he's a parody of this overrated concept. Same applies to Cyber Naraku and Primeus's SSJ Spongebob striker, but to a lesser degree. Also, Evil Shin Lv.X Orochi God Dan :p

Unless its funny, chances are it won't work. A SSJ Pan, while it's an overrated concept thats been done to death and never happens in the Dragonball franchise, is at least plausible due to Pan's heritage as 1/4 saiyan. But as previously mentioned, a SSJ Ichigo just won't work unless it's a parody of the concept, in which case SSJ Kon would work better due to its nonsensical nature.
#76  June 05, 2009, 07:41:16 am

Same for Orochi (insert name here), God (insert name here), and Shin Lv.X (insert name here)

Rare Akuma is an exception to this as he's a parody of this overrated concept. Same applies to Cyber Naraku and Primeus's SSJ Spongebob striker, but to a lesser degree. Also, Evil Shin Lv.X Orochi God Dan :p

Unless its funny, chances are it won't work. A SSJ Pan, while it's an overrated concept thats been done to death and never happens in the Dragonball franchise, is at least plausible due to Pan's heritage as 1/4 saiyan. But as previously mentioned, a SSJ Ichigo just won't work unless it's a parody of the concept, in which case SSJ Kon would work better due to its nonsensical nature.
Hmmmm.....-takes notes-
#77  June 06, 2009, 09:12:17 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
 :) hay if you need help coding you can always ask me.
#78  June 06, 2009, 09:15:51 pm
  • I am hilarious
    • USA
What coding? He's basing it off your char, and just breaking it further.
#79  June 06, 2009, 10:31:18 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
the chars fine

if you read my thread you see all the great comments.  :S So hoo are you
#80  June 06, 2009, 11:00:50 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
He's Vodka Drunkiski.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.