YesNoOk

why I can't edit (I mean save it) warusaki3 with Fighter Factory 3 ? (Read 1473 times)

Started by kamui 2.0, April 29, 2024, 12:35:52 pm
Share this topic:
why I can't edit (I mean save it) warusaki3 with Fighter Factory 3 ?
New #1  April 29, 2024, 12:35:52 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
Sorry guys, yo're going to see me a lot here, I start to create a char from zero, I was able to solve it
I have a question, should I create a topic to cvs mai in project area or just keep asking here ?
thank u all !

however I'm using N64Mario's template (now I'm using kung fu man template, but I deleted everything, following Ryon's tutorial ), it's odd, because when I saved for the first time it didn't ask which mugen version I'd like to save
when I try to save all project appears this message "do you want to save the palettes of the group 1 based on definition (palette 1, x = palx in def) ?
Choose no to ignore palettes "

the palettes seem fine, but I overwritte it with all color, because the old palettes ony had the body and I wanted all colors (I'm not sure if this causing the problem)

I'm using fighter factory 3

thank u all
Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 06:08:18 pm by kamui 2.0
why I can't edit (I mean save it) warusaki3 with Fighter Factory 3 ?
New #2  May 08, 2024, 11:34:54 pm
I open it

and try to save it, but I can't do that

appears this message

all waru's chars get this error
I had similar problem with some char that I was creating, however I had to make everything from sketch to fix it and I believe since many people use waru as edit, maybe you guys know how to fix it

I found this as search on forum some fixes, however I'm newbie myself, so I know nothing about coding, do I have to do all this ? is there a easier way to fix it ? Becasue I didn't even edit the chars, only tried to save it, also I did search on google for "do you want to save the palettes of the group 1 based on definition", like I said I found some fixes, but why all chars from waru which I didn't even edit it I can't save it ? I believe there is an easier way to fix, without coding a lot. Maybe FF3 problem ?
btw, I'm not creating anything now
I have to save the animation on ff3 to work at screenpack, not trying to edit here

*since I know nothing, here is the palettes ,  I don't even know if is this relevant
Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 06:08:36 pm by kamui 2.0
Re: why I can't edit (I mean save it) warusaki3 with Fighter Factory 3 ?
#3  May 09, 2024, 12:25:06 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
This is not an error. Fighter Factory asks this when you click the "save all" button when editing a character that uses beta sff. Just click "no" and it should be good.
#4  May 09, 2024, 12:32:08 am
This is not an error. Fighter Factory asks this when you click the "save all" button when editing a character that uses beta sff. Just click "no" and it should be good.

thanks u again deathC,  thank u very much ! but for some reason is not saving it, keep showing this message when I click no, this not save it, because of not saving the animation of looping not happing, are u sure is normal ?
Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 01:02:10 am by kamui 2.0
#5  May 09, 2024, 01:02:25 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
Yes. Unless you save the sprites as 1.0 or 1.1, but I don't recommend doing that.
There is a smaller blue "save" button in the toolbar that only saves the current thing you're editing (for example, only the .sff, or only the .def), clicking this one will not make Fighter Factory ask that.
#6  May 09, 2024, 01:07:37 am
thank u, I was able to save it, I think is coding problem, I'll send a private message to the person
thank again deathC