YesNoOk

Active Tag system (Read 133224 times)

Started by PotS, December 02, 2022, 03:54:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Active Tag system
#41  July 19, 2023, 10:42:38 pm
You need to be using Ikemen-compatible system effects or the latest version of Ikemen to have those indicators. The lifebars are custom. They're just a simple, rough edit of the default lifebars so I never released them.

I like it, I could use it in a neogeo coliceo batlle, thank you.
:thumbsup:

I finally have the indicators but its not working for the activetag.zss only for tag.zss, how do i fix?
#42  July 21, 2023, 05:18:38 pm
    • Mexico
I have a question, is it suitable for any ikemen or just for one? It is that what happens I put it to my ikemen and at the moment that I am playing alone precious windows and I look at the desktop in the middle of the battle
#43  July 22, 2023, 07:40:13 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
I finally have the indicators but its not working for the activetag.zss only for tag.zss, how do i fix?
Maybe you're using the code with the Ikemen 0.99 beta?

I have a question, is it suitable for any ikemen or just for one? It is that what happens I put it to my ikemen and at the moment that I am playing alone precious windows and I look at the desktop in the middle of the battle
It's for Ikemen GO 0.98.2 and up, but in Ikemen 0.99 it may need some adjustments to look right. I'll update the code when Ikemen 0.99 beta 2 is released. Perhaps a bit sooner.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#44  July 23, 2023, 12:27:16 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/

I'm not sure why I keep getting these Survival Report sprites from the bonus games showing up, I had thought it was my version so I got 0.98.2, redownloaded all my characters to ensure all the previous coding in them was gone, even redownloaded the screenpack/lifebars but I still keep getting these boxes popping up, didn't see anyone else mention it on here.

Edit:
Assumed they were files from the screenpack/lifebar but can't find these in either of the sff files, so I'm not sure where they're coming from.

Edit:
I believe it was due to some files from the screenpack I was using, despite downloading it and Ikemen, as well as all the characters again, it had issues, I tested it using a updated version and it seems fine now.
Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 03:51:03 am by XANDERAC
#45  July 23, 2023, 04:35:12 pm
    • Portugal
I have no idea but that looks like a custom module. Maybe it uses the same animations default Ikemen uses for tag.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
#46  July 23, 2023, 04:51:20 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
It may be something from the OHMSBY style characters, regardless of who's made them they all seem to encounter the same issue, sometimes not initially but as the round progresses eventually all characters end up with them. Out of curiosity did the same thing with a new build, same screenpack, but with MVC characters and it seemed fine, never had those boxes pop up, despite using the same screenpack/lifebars, and I can't find the sprites for the Survival report stuff in the characters themselves so I really have no idea where they're coming from. I had these characters using OrochiKyo's tag system and never experienced this with them then, so I'm really confused as to what's causing it.
#47  July 25, 2023, 11:54:34 pm
#48  July 29, 2023, 11:17:42 am
    • Portugal
I updated the tag code today.

Because of Ikemen version incompatibilities, the version for Ikemen 0.98.2 can still be found in the Mediafire folder.

Which one do I get to make the indicators work with activetag and how do I set it up?
Download the nightly build from the Ikemen releases section on GitHub and the tag from the first post.

@XANDERAC Maybe this new version fixes it, even if I didn't address it directly.
Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 12:39:30 pm by PotS
#49  July 29, 2023, 10:32:18 pm
  • Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
    • USA
I updated the tag code today.

Because of Ikemen version incompatibilities, the version for Ikemen 0.98.2 can still be found in the Mediafire folder.

Which one do I get to make the indicators work with activetag and how do I set it up?
Download the nightly build from the Ikemen releases section on GitHub and the tag from the first post.

@XANDERAC Maybe this new version fixes it, even if I didn't address it directly.

image is here:
https://ibb.co/DfKLYJ5

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I get this error message using the new version of Ikemen Go build and adding the new version of your tag code.
Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 10:42:23 pm by JJkoolaid
#50  July 30, 2023, 01:10:48 pm
    • Portugal
#51  October 21, 2023, 09:02:05 pm
    • Mexico
Hello, I have a problem when I play with the activetag and in a scenario that has the water effect of the creator lasombra demon meda, an error remains pressed, the sound of the water effect remains pressed. Do you know how to solve that error?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O72gm3ogj18
Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 09:12:22 pm by Smoker5
#52  October 23, 2023, 11:39:05 am
    • Portugal
I can't reproduce this in the versions I currently have. Which Ikemen and tag versions are those?
#53  October 23, 2023, 09:57:32 pm
    • Mexico

I have that version of ikemen and the water effect of the ahutor Lasombra Demon Universal Water Effect system 3.0 and your activetag
#54  October 28, 2023, 12:16:51 pm
    • Portugal
That doesn't really say the version. But if you have UWE 3.0 and my latest tag you probably have version 0.99.

I tested with UWE 3.0 and the previous version as well without issues so I'm not sure how to help you, though. Could be anything.
#55  October 30, 2023, 03:02:02 am
    • Mexico

No problem there, I'll leave it like this and I'll remove the sound of the splash from the sound of the water, thanks anyway.
#56  November 17, 2023, 08:46:52 pm
    • USA
I been playing this tag for a while. There are some characters that I have to take out of my tag roster. For example all of the author's Infinite MVC characters and just some other characters. Either when playing or just the AI. They are buggy. They can't tag in or out properly and they keep running in and out of the screen whenever their partner is still alive or dead.  I seen that those buggy characters have a lot of states 7000 to 8000 in Fighter Factory.
#57  November 22, 2023, 03:32:47 pm
    • Portugal
Sorry, I missed your post. Could've sworn I'd already make some workarounds so that kind of Mugen tag would work. Are you using the latest version of the code? If so, could you point me to a couple of chars with the issue? Not that compatibility with *every* Mugen tag code can be reasonably achieved.
#58  November 28, 2023, 06:54:44 am
    • USA
Sorry, I missed your post. Could've sworn I'd already make some workarounds so that kind of Mugen tag would work. Are you using the latest version of the code? If so, could you point me to a couple of chars with the issue? Not that compatibility with *every* Mugen tag code can be reasonably achieved.

Yeah I didn't use the newest update of the code. It solved the problem with characters that where not tagging in and out right. Now to find a huge slot screenpack for the newest Ikemen GO version.
#59  December 13, 2023, 03:40:25 am
    • USA
I have a question about ikemen, but not the tag system. I was trying to play my characters, but some of my characters have a bar on the bottom that I cannot see. My screen resolution is 1270x720 and when I switch it to 1600x900 and 1920x1080, it is going to slow down my game.

Is there any way to maximize the screen instead using screen resolution?
#60  January 07, 2024, 08:44:51 pm
    • Chile
I really love this Tag system, I do, but for some reason when using it my Ikemen's FPS gets locked at 30 fps ingame and on the chars select screen, I have no idea if this is Ikemen or the tag system doing that, any fix for this? Cause it's awkward seeing battles at 30 FPS when I'm used to 60.

EDIT: Nevermind, maybe Ikemen had issues with VSync, which I disabled it and fixed it
Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 08:59:57 pm by KuriMiku