YesNoOk

doubt character selection boxes (Read 5336 times)

Started by oscar123, December 04, 2023, 11:04:20 pm
Share this topic:
doubt character selection boxes
#1  December 04, 2023, 11:04:20 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
Imagine that we have a screempack with 300 character selection slots.
is it possible, for example, that the first 150 boxes come out from the middle down (just like in the image), and now the other 150 chars would have the boxes in the same place as the first? I imagine that what you would tell me is that The face of 2 different chars would be mixed, but if possible I have a way that this would not happen and we could have all the chars we wanted with the same selection image size. And it would be very easy.ahh, so that it goes to the 2nd part of selecting the boxes, it could be simply clicking down with the selection key and reaching the last chars of the first. This way the following ones would be activated. If possible, please have someone tell me,

Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 11:22:31 pm by oscar123
Re: doubt character selection boxes
#2  December 05, 2023, 12:19:13 am
slot={
Character, next=w, prev=d. ;switching characters will be mapped to L1 and L2 if using a controller.
; (repeat above line as many times as needed)
}

Stock IKEMEN feature.
Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 12:22:42 am by T1t@n Ur@nus
Re: doubt character selection boxes
#3  December 05, 2023, 09:01:03 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I have that system, the problem with that is that you have to go one by one giving it to change. I mean that the second grid of characters comes out (the other 150) with all the chars directly. For example, the first 150 chars They would be from Stred Fighter, and when you reached the last character and looked down, the other 150 chars would appear that would be from DBZ (they would all be seen where the Stred Fighter characters were before). It doesn't matter if their faces were on top of the old ones, I know how to fix it.