YesNoOk

Cammy Delta Red 2022 UPDATE (Read 653807 times)

Started by Tiger-Boy, February 09, 2022, 03:33:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: Cammy Delta Red 2022 UPDATE
#221  April 15, 2023, 03:30:46 pm

If so, I admit that I have been seriously considering working on her as well, along with other projects.
If I do, I would be focused on an edit I found in the internet:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

But I will first finish this Cammy Project before I start another one.  :)
I did this a while ago as a test.

If you are going to work on it in the future, if it serves as a reference or something, feel free to use it.

#222  April 15, 2023, 04:42:03 pm
  • "I'm Bal... I'm Veg...*Sigh* Just call me 'Claw'."

I did this a while ago as a test.

If you are going to work on it in the future, if it serves as a reference or something, feel free to use it.

These look good. And (if I get to it) I will.

Thank you.  :bjugoi:
"Remember kids; Curiosity created MUGEN!"

Check Out Cammy-Delta-Red-Development HERE
Re: Cammy Delta Red 2023-24 UPDATE
#223  November 10, 2023, 04:41:29 pm
Hello again!  ;D

My apologies for not being able to update you guys regarding this project. Sadly, I have not been able to work on this Cammy as much as I want to. Just like mentioned before, the development is slow, but continuing.

I did however make a recent change based on some running animations I have been looking at:
Cammy's running animation looks like her neck is stiff, and she can't move her neck, making her animation look odd (at least to me).
I edited the frames so it will make her look forward, as if her stare is fixed on her target. It is a simple, yet effective edit.

Hopefully I will have more time to work on Cammy soon. However, I have learned that some creators are also working on their own Cammy. So everyone will have a Cammy sooner or later.

And in case there are any of you wondering, I do Not have an estimated time to finish this project. I do however have the information about how many frames I have worked on vs how many are there in total: 567/737. I estimate this part of the project is around 77% of completion.
Once this is done, I will start working on her boots. Thanks to Dr. Potem's advice, I have an idea about how to move forward regarding this.

That is all for now.

Until Next Time!  :bjugoi:

#224  November 27, 2023, 07:48:53 pm
    • Canada
Man, that's beautiful. I thawed out just to say this.
#225  November 29, 2023, 10:31:20 pm
This Cammy is incredible, I just have doubts regarding the color of the boot, which for me would be black or green with the red sock, in my opinion this color of boot reminds me of the Killerbee Outfit from SFA, if you changed it to black or green with the red sock, Wouldn't it look cooler?
#226  November 30, 2023, 01:02:21 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
This Cammy is incredible, I just have doubts regarding the color of the boot, which for me would be black or green with the red sock, in my opinion this color of boot reminds me of the Killerbee Outfit from SFA, if you changed it to black or green with the red sock, Wouldn't it look cooler?

Sure she would look way better with actual ranger black boots and red socks. Accurate to Delta Red move.
We asked several times, but it seems like it's not a priority.

But he will certainly reply by himself. :)

I wonder why with all these years there is no Delta Red Cammy in this style.
Just a great complete Cammy. Without tons of extra animations where she just blink or move one finger.
But animation and spriting in general can be very long.

I think he can make good work. Or commission someone with spriting skills to finish the work.
#227  February 04, 2024, 03:09:30 am

You've made a valid question, I just hope I can provide you with a valid answer.

I personally would preffer her classic military boots with socks, of course, but not the ones on this char.

They are simply her SFA boots, with 'socks' painted over them:

Now, it can be debatable if people would prefer the wholve SFA boot, or the SFA boot with 'socks' painted on them. But this is a matter of opinion.

I do have plans to work on her military boots, but it's quite the challange. So, I will finish fixing and editing the char. And once that is done, I will have time and focus to work on her boots (and socks), and finishing this project.

Regarding the 'color' itself, that is just a matter of the palette that is beng used. The main palette I am using is based on her SSF2 colors, which is why you are all seing the 'brown' boots. But the color changes depending on the palette.

I hope this has answered your question.  :bjugoi:

Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 12:20:42 pm by Tiger-Boy
#228  February 04, 2024, 03:12:24 am
    • USA

You've made a valid question, I just hope I can provide you with a valid answer.

I personally would preffer her classic military boots with socks, of course, but not the ones on this char.

They are simply her SFA boots, with 'socks' painted over them:

Now, it can be debatable if people would prefer the wholve SFA boot, or the SFA boot with 'socks' painted on them. But this is a matter of opinion.

I do have plans to work on her military boots, but it's quite the challange. So, I will finish fixing and editing the char. And once that is done, I will have time and focus to work on her boots, and finishing this project.

I hope this has answered your question.  :bjugoi:

the socks can always be remade with CS, if one would be willing to do that
#229  March 14, 2024, 12:49:16 am
  • Hi Everybody !!!
    • USA
I like the look of this Cammy, I have seen a lot of versions of her in the Red Delta attire, but non of them have her in her military boots, or combat boots, or what ever you ant to call them, all the edits of her always have her in her Shadowloo Doll boots instead of her classic boots. I know that is going to be a lot to edit all of her sprites. If you make it with this edit, this will be no doubt the best edit of her out there.I just want to say, keep up the good work man.