Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: wrestling
#3861  July 18, 2011, 05:00:57 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I don't think I've ever marked out so hard in one PPV. Daniel Bryan wins MitB, Christian "wins" the World Title, and CM Punk wins the WWE Title. I just don't know what else to say, I'm so pumped it's crazy. I'm still marking out.

Download Last Bout now!
#3862  July 18, 2011, 05:01:02 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I don't mind cena, in small lumps, but he gets boring quickly. I hope it is the end of this pg era.

Also
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#3863  July 18, 2011, 05:09:08 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Cena is cool in my book!

I actually like Cena too, and tbh me and my bro felt kinda bad for him cause there was no way he was going in there getting cheered.  But he and Punk put on easily one of the best matches this year and both of them were going all out.  It was Punk's night yes, but Cena was pretty awesome out there too.
#3864  July 18, 2011, 05:11:53 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
#3865  July 18, 2011, 05:15:16 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
It may not be the end of it, but it seems to be the start of some changes we the fans have been asking for, and I for one and damn happy to see all this pan out tonight.
#3866  July 18, 2011, 05:17:41 am
  • Fuck You.
<---Salty as a mothafucka that he missed it

on the bright side i just got leaked info

'cena is going to film another movie, wwe is acquiring kings of wrestling from roh and danielson and punk are gonna team up to become the anti wwe team'

whether this is true or not is up for debate but its plausible
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#3867  July 18, 2011, 05:20:23 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
that danielson punk combo sounds fucking bad ass.
#3868  July 18, 2011, 10:30:11 am
  • FTW!!!
This is one of the fews days I am not ashamed to be a wrestling fan  ;D

CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK

tbh me and my bro felt kinda bad for him cause there was no way he was going in there getting cheered.

I feel the same at times, even though I hate Cena (loved him when he was doing the thuganomics) I feel bad that everywhere he goes he's booed on. He just looks like a guy that desperately needs a break. and I lold when one of the announcers said this.
"Punk is exhausted"
"And Cena isn't"

Cena's never exhausted, he doesnt even sell. The only time he sold was when he was speared through the table... Wait... Cena's weakness... Is tables! Holy shit I found SuperCena's weakness!
#3869  July 18, 2011, 03:27:19 pm
#3870  July 18, 2011, 06:32:53 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Was it because of the rafter DDT? lol
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

SNT

#3871  July 18, 2011, 08:19:23 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia

Stone Cold had the double birds, DX had the crotch chop, the Rock had the just bring it hand... and CM Punk had holding his hands to the side of his head like a little girl who saw a pony.  I've only ever seen him in the WWE so maybe his gimmicks outside of it have been better, but this was shit.  Good for him, won the title on his last night, stuck it up Vince, etc. but damn it's been hard to like him.  Last few weeks though, outside of the obvious storyline change, Punk's bothered less and less with playing the proper heel, stuff like applauding Cena's entrance tonight, or sticking up for him in Perth or Adelaide, can't remember which.  Either way, it's actually seemed genuine.  Still don't like him a hell of a lot, but at least I can respect that.

Brilliant match.  Hadn't seen heat against Cena like that since 2006 One Night Stand, and didn't play out the way everyone thought.
Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:30:16 pm by SNT
#3872  July 18, 2011, 08:33:50 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
wow,Sin cara suspended for the wellness policy really? that's a shocker lol. wtf.

edit LOL- THE CHAMP IS HERE ---
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
CM punk is awesome.
Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:37:47 pm by Neocide
#3873  July 18, 2011, 08:41:24 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA

Stone Cold had the double birds, DX had the crotch chop, the Rock had the just bring it hand... and CM Punk had holding his hands to the side of his head like a little girl who saw a pony.  I've only ever seen him in the WWE so maybe his gimmicks outside of it have been better, but this was shit.  Good for him, won the title on his last night, stuck it up Vince, etc. but damn it's been hard to like him.  Last few weeks though, outside of the obvious storyline change, Punk's bothered less and less with playing the proper heel, stuff like applauding Cena's entrance tonight, or sticking up for him in Perth or Adelaide, can't remember which.  Either way, it's actually seemed genuine.  Still don't like him a hell of a lot, but at least I can respect that.

Brilliant match.  Hadn't seen heat against Cena like that since 2006 One Night Stand, and didn't play out the way everyone thought.

I'm assuming you don't get that pose.  It's the "go to sleep" gesture, like his finisher.  You forgot he also has the sXe arm cross thing :P
#3874  July 18, 2011, 08:44:21 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
of course he didn't also, it seems like sin cara might not come back out all, he was suspended for anabolic steroids, and they are saying after his 30 days are up he might not come back at all, wow. way to blow that.

SNT

#3875  July 18, 2011, 08:45:01 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:04:09 pm by SNT
#3876  July 18, 2011, 09:27:04 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
It's not stupid, it makes perfect sense. He has several signature mannerisms, not just one, and the "GTS" pose isn't even the one he does the most. So why compare it to stuff like the crotch chop and middle fingers? The pose CM Punk does that should probably be compared to those is the cross arms sXe pose. Also, you claim you "get" the pose, but in your first post about it your description was way off and really sounded like you didn't get it. If you know what it means, that you know that it makes sense, fits his character, and that it's not stupid.

Download Last Bout now!

SNT

#3877  July 18, 2011, 09:33:37 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Whoops, sorry, my mistake.  Never mind all the good stuff I said, I accidentally admitted to not liking one of CM Punk's mannerisms and expected not to be harassed over it.  I didn't realize that every time he walked into the ring I was witnessing the Second Coming of Our Lord And Savior Jesus M Punk.  Just pretend I never said anything, okay?
Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:42:58 pm by SNT
#3878  July 18, 2011, 09:53:45 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Oh whoops, I'm sorry I forgot I wasn't allowed to not like you calling something "shit" and "stupid" while claiming to "get it" and that I wasn't allowed to state my opinion on it without mentioning all the good things you said about him too. I'm sorry that I pointed out the flaws in your statement and elaborated on why I think you're wrong about something. Forget that I was much more polite (as usual) and thorough than you were, let's pretend you're right all the time and no one is allowed to tell you you're not and that no one is allowed to be rude but you.

/Amidoingitright? Sarcasm, snark, and a feeling that I'm entitled to call things "shit" and "stupid" and then act all indignant when someone takes issue with it?

Download Last Bout now!
#3879  July 18, 2011, 09:56:16 pm
  • I like bread
    • USA
It's been long since I've seen a good ppv.
#3880  July 18, 2011, 09:59:37 pm
  • FTW!!!
Punk is a better talker than most if not all in the current WWE, he actually has... Hold on now, because this is a taboo... Character! Punk has been angry at WWE for a long time. When Christian lost the title two days later he said 'I hope WWE bought him a nice dinner, because people like nice dinners before they get fucked." on his twitter.

His character is someone who is sarcastic and is tired with all of bullshit. The reason why he was clapping for Cena was because of everybody booing him (I lold at the crowd). He's supposed to be a sly, witty, personality. Would you rather have someone who wave their hand at their face like a retard?