YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 653911 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Solution to the gun problem? More guns!"
#1101  March 01, 2018, 09:58:35 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
If you have sex out of wedlock as a female you are a whore.
marriage doesn't automatically fix problems that exist in people. deceitful, unloyal or materialistic people will stay the same, if anything marriage actually benefits them alot later down the line.
when you're not married however, you can split up with no obligations towards them.
its best to let people save marriage for partners they truly know and love, and not make it the first thing they do when they start a relationship.

This way of thinking is exactly why we are where we're at today. STD's, abortion, single mothers, etc. stem from this way of thinking. Can you guys honestly say that prior to the 1960's, which was before faith started taking a huge hit in this country, that we had more murder, rape, and crime in general. We had less of everything that sucks. It all started going downhill once we started removing God from everything. The US was founded on Biblical theocracy and it will return to it before the end. In fact it's gonna happen faster then you can ever imagine. If you don't believe it I don't care. That's your problem not mine.

And yes this world is full of whore's and whore mongers. Using contraceptives is an entirely different thing. No baby is conceived.

But yeah let's get off of the Biblical stuff before we get the shut down. I've gone off topic way too long. And it's not gonna help anything. Sorry if anybody got offended but it is Biblical and I agree with it 110%.

Back on topic: I wonder what's gonna be said about violent video games. I haven't really looked into any studies on this since I for one don't see any harm in them. Maybe things have changed since I was a kid.
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: "Solution to the gun problem? More guns!"
#1102  March 01, 2018, 10:07:05 pm
  • Raging Fist
There really isn't any correlation considering most people know it as entertainment, not real life. Any complaints or blames on video games or movies because of stupid shit is merely just that: a blame game to mask the reality that they actually wanted to do something stupid in real life. It is not our fault that our species has people with much lower IQ so why should a country be stigmatized the the ignorance and arrogance of lil ralphie pulling off a move from Jackass, when the message is made clear "It's a stunt done by Professionals DON"T TRY THIS AT HOME."

Of all the countries I've seen that have gotten decent-strict gun control, they still have violent games, some of which were uncensored to the core. Among those countries you can correlate that religion barely has any sort of control for some (Japan only has 4% of Christianity where the United States is rather significantly high), and most cases of unfair laws and bullshit that has happened in human history from bloody wars to sacrifices to stupid things like pedophilia have often occurred because of a strict belief in a certain faith. It's simply a game within itself: Control the masses like sheep.
#1103  March 01, 2018, 10:15:12 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Pretty sure racial discrimination was pretty big before 1960 causing a lot of murder, rape and crimes... But nah life was perfect before in America
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1104  March 01, 2018, 10:21:42 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Crimes, murder, and such get much worse the further back you go. I have no idea where he's pulling this mess.
#1105  March 01, 2018, 10:23:28 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
There really isn't any correlation considering most people know it as entertainment, not real life. Any complaints or blames on video games or movies because of stupid shit is merely just that: a blame game to mask the reality that they actually wanted to do something stupid in real life. It is not our fault that our species has people with much lower IQ so why should a country be stigmatized the the ignorance and arrogance of lil ralphie pulling off a move from Jackass, when the message is made clear "It's a stunt done by Professionals DON"T TRY THIS AT HOME."

Of all the countries I've seen that have gotten decent-strict gun control, they still have violent games, some of which were uncensored to the core. Among those countries you can correlate that religion barely has any sort of control for some (Japan only has 4% of Christianity where the United States is rather significantly high), and most cases of unfair laws and bullshit that has happened in human history from bloody wars to sacrifices to stupid things like pedophilia have often occurred because of a strict belief in a certain faith. It's simply a game within itself: Control the masses like sheep.

Well in America is it clearly evident that things have gotten worse around here since God was taken out of everything. You simply can't deny that no matter what other countries got going on.

@ Akira - Please. If we had segregation still and a huge lack of Jesus like we do now segregation would have never been abolished. It was God fearing individuals that made that happen. Nothing has ever been perfect but at least we weren't drowning in the cesspool we have today.

@ Just No Point- Where's your stats since the modern US began?

Check this out: https://videogames.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=003627

Scroll down to section 21 and it is clear that violent games actually do take a toll on youth. This is not entirely up to date but it's a good start. Kind of sucks to see.
#1106  March 01, 2018, 10:52:17 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Yeah Jesus and christian stopped segregation lets just forget all the work that man like Malcolm X and King did it was all god works this whole time. Also pretty sure life is way easier now than it was before. Did you forget all the bad shit that happened before 1960?
#1107  March 01, 2018, 10:55:11 pm
  • Raging Fist
Pretty sure racial discrimination was pretty big before 1960 causing a lot of murder, rape and crimes... But nah life was perfect before in America
there was also wealth discrimination, and slavery regardless of race (whites included. What VG Doesn't understand is that in most cases, religion and corruption was a top reason for a lot of conquering, annihilation and absolute chaos way back when. When Christianity was formed it was even worse, considering the widespread reach brought on by not peace, but force (Spanish Inquisition was just a minor part). Our history back then as a species regardless of where we came from is often stained in blood and greed, goodness forbid if you ever question the pope way back in Italy lest you wish a public execution or worse. So when I see stuff like video games being blamed for violence happening, I literally facepalm at the sight of it because we all know this is not the case. I get we have troubled youth in the US being a commonplace, as well as a major problem with age of consent for firearms, we also have a problem with how to deal with our economic and reconstruction problems for roads, buildings, etc. and this is just naming a few. The factor is in dealing with problems at hand, you must strive to have a proper hand in dealing with these problems in a positive way, not play the blame game in means of control. If one were to truly understand history and realize the problems in hand, better solutions may be made possible at hand regardless of where you live at. Personally in dealing with firearms, we should follow up on Japan's solution, while forming around a constitutional basis using the Second Ammendment to preserve Constitutional law while protecting the masses, not play ignorant by blaming Grand Theft Auto or Super Mario and try to play the Hillary Clinton game.
Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:33:34 pm by Flowrellik
#1108  March 01, 2018, 10:56:26 pm
    • Germany
Check this out: https://videogames.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=003627

Scroll down to section 21 and it is clear that violent games actually do take a toll on youth. This is not entirely up to date but it's a good start. Kind of sucks to see.

The thing with this kind of statistics is that you can make correlations between everything and make it look good or bad just with adding data or leaving some out, I can probably make a statistic that would show you that drinking coke is a relavent factor in Voilent crimes, by linking coke Sales with Voilent crime data. xD

The thing with the Gun problem is, that if you would not have guns, there would be no gun problem, so simple is that.
#1109  March 01, 2018, 11:15:09 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Wasn't Martin Luther King a baptist? And Malcom X was a muslim. So actually a team effort by various gods. Go team!
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#1110  March 01, 2018, 11:21:26 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
dude they are all the same god.
#1111  March 01, 2018, 11:23:36 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
(the punchline is that there is no god and it was actually just good people making a difference)

#1112  March 01, 2018, 11:30:34 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
I wanted to know what's been going on with Trump and his new toy (America) and I trip over abortion, sex and religion.  Don't know which is more fun to talk about, honestly.
#1113  March 01, 2018, 11:34:40 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
(the punchline is that there is no god and it was actually just good people making a difference)

But, would they have made any diference if they did not have religion to give them conviction?
#1114  March 01, 2018, 11:36:51 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't have anything to do with god being real or not.

#1115  March 01, 2018, 11:42:02 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
God being real or not has nothign to do with religion making them better  persons.
#1116  March 02, 2018, 12:01:45 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
#1117  March 02, 2018, 12:16:59 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
If you guys think that teacher shooting one kid in the ankle was an actual attack and not staged then you guys need to seriously wake up. This is all a plant. Trump suggests we arm certain staff members and then what happens not a week later, a teacher locks themselves and their kids in a room and ends up shooting one of them in the ankle. Freaking stupid.
Oh and 地獄の花 I completely agree with your stance on abortion. It's mainly for whores.
That means 87.1% of people that get an abortion are whores and need to learn to keep their legs closed.
If you have sex out of wedlock as a female you are a whore.
I think I've heard enough. This is all completely out of line, no matter what one's political views are. VGames, tone down your posts, or you'll suffer consequences.
#1118  March 02, 2018, 12:19:24 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I found many MANY sites that have statistics to show the decline of rape, murder, and violent crime in general. I found this site particularly nice in how it laid everything out.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2014/12/the_world_is_not_falling_apart_the_trend_lines_reveal_an_increasingly_peaceful.html

yep, it's also similar about economics, food and housig is more expensive, but a lot of other satisfactors have gone down or  they did not even exist back then.
#1119  March 02, 2018, 12:20:03 am
Yes, that was the point GTOAkira was making : "[sarcasm] let's forget all the good work these fine individuals did, it was all god's work ! [/sarcasm]"
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1120  March 02, 2018, 04:07:09 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
lmao
https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/969300010683850752

NEW: The WH announced Trump will meet w video game industry execs next week.
But, tonight, the Entertainment Software Assn says neither ESA, nor any of its members — the biggest names in video games (Nintendo, Microsoft, PlayStation, EA) — has received any such invitation.

So who are those people from the video games industrie that he is meeting?