YesNoOk

Umineko no naku koro ni - Ougon Musou Kyoku (Read 94423 times)

Started by Bastard Mami, November 21, 2010, 01:56:25 am
Share this topic:
Re: Umineko no naku koro ni - Ougon Musou Kyoku
#261  August 04, 2011, 02:15:13 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Just out of curiosity, "Has anyone ripped the in-between battle sprites"? I'm currently in need of these for a project that I'm working on. I would rip them myself, but my computer hates ripping tools for some reason.

I don't recall seeing someone doing that. But hey, for these ones you could just simply do a screenshot and cut them from that screenshot. I don't think it's that hard, and I don't think you lose a lot of quality that way.
#262  August 04, 2011, 02:30:13 pm
    • USA
Everything was ripped already AFAIK.
#263  August 04, 2011, 03:04:30 pm
  • Maker of obscurity.
    • http://tetsuwanatom.b1.jcink.com/
-Toshio Tenma
#264  August 04, 2011, 11:40:40 pm
    • USA
what? They (whoever) ripped the character, the lifebars, the FX but they didn't rip the portraits? What the hell  :-X

(I'm not counting jesicca because she was added after almost everything was ripped in the past).
#265  August 05, 2011, 09:17:26 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
what? They (whoever) ripped the character, the lifebars, the FX but they didn't rip the portraits? What the hell  :-X

(I'm not counting jesicca because she was added after almost everything was ripped in the past).

Well, whoever did it was from a fighting game forum. Arcade portraits are not really needed for the creation of a character, so it's normal he skipped on obtaining those (the ones that appear when there's a dialogue between characters before the fight).
#266  August 06, 2011, 01:02:36 pm
  • Maker of obscurity.
Somebody tested framedisplay to see if is possible to rip Jessica's sprites? I have tried to rip sprites via animget, but the in game sprites have a different resolution than the ripped sprites which lay all the hard work at a waste.
-Toshio Tenma
#267  August 08, 2011, 11:45:02 am
I don't recall seeing someone doing that. But hey, for these ones you could just simply do a screenshot and cut them from that screenshot. I don't think it's that hard, and I don't think you lose a lot of quality that way.

Ah, I see. Well, I would go ahead and see if I can get the full speaking sprite that way, but don't you think that may be a little difficult with the dialogue box covering a good portion of the sprite's legs?

PS: No offense intended with this reply, it's a small thing that a lot of people tend to forget about.
It's as I always say, "To each their own."
#268  August 08, 2011, 11:55:30 am
  • Maker of obscurity.
Frame display doesn't capture that stuff and some helpers, I wonder how they managed to catch the sprites. I'm really lost with Chiester 410 due the unsorted sprites -_-
-Toshio Tenma
#269  August 08, 2011, 12:47:02 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain

Ah, I see. Well, I would go ahead and see if I can get the full speaking sprite that way, but don't you think that may be a little difficult with the dialogue box covering a good portion of the sprite's legs?

PS: No offense intended with this reply, it's a small thing that a lot of people tend to forget about.

Is it that hard to use Photoshop for that? I mean, the legs are not hidden, you can still see them behind the dialogue box. It would be worse if you couldn't see the legs. And seriously, the amount that is covered is not by that much, so you could even forget about that part and that's it.
#270  August 09, 2011, 09:46:02 am

Is it that hard to use Photoshop for that? I mean, the legs are not hidden, you can still see them behind the dialogue box. It would be worse if you couldn't see the legs. And seriously, the amount that is covered is not by that much, so you could even forget about that part and that's it.

No, it's not that hard. And while I could go without those parts that are covered, I'm a little OCD, which is why it would bug the hell out of me. -laughs-
#271  August 09, 2011, 12:45:17 pm
  • Maker of obscurity.
I have tried to capture sprites with animget and I noticed a issue with the resolution which made all the sprites and portraits anti-aliased which made the rips useless. Does exist a patch to make the resolution be 640x480?
-Toshio Tenma
#272  August 09, 2011, 03:55:07 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
are not theya lwasy antialiased  anyway?
#273  August 09, 2011, 10:34:25 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I have tried to capture sprites with animget and I noticed a issue with the resolution which made all the sprites and portraits anti-aliased which made the rips useless. Does exist a patch to make the resolution be 640x480?

None that I recall. Try to see if you can use the 800x600, it's the closest you can have (but I suppose you have already tried that one).
#274  August 10, 2011, 03:30:18 am
  • Maker of obscurity.
Guys, good news: I managed to re-install Ougon Musou Kyoku and add the patch to obtain Jessica, not only that, but I discovered she is incompatible with Frame Display. However, I renamed her file with Battler's and it's the result: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ejdjis
It's the alternative color and without effects, but you guys can still have fun with Jessica^^
-Toshio Tenma
#275  August 10, 2011, 09:39:19 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Are you able to get the dialogue portraits and the arcade clear portraits?
#276  August 10, 2011, 10:58:26 am
#277  August 10, 2011, 10:59:05 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I mean the portraits you get of characters when you unlock their announcer.  They are full body versions of the lifebar portraits.
#278  August 10, 2011, 08:42:23 pm
  • Maker of obscurity.
-Toshio Tenma
Re: Umineko no naku koro ni - Ougon Musou Kyoku 2
#279  August 17, 2011, 05:50:18 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#280  August 17, 2011, 08:47:57 pm
    • USA