YesNoOk

DC Cinematic Universe: Now presenting Gang Weed: The Movie (Read 1432718 times)

Started by Jmorphman, August 31, 2012, 12:01:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#1241  February 20, 2015, 06:19:22 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
10/10 nice pitchfork, would invite to a bbq,
Re: DC Cinematic Universe: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, an actual movie title
#1242  February 20, 2015, 06:22:26 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Fucking Snyder man, Jesus

This is Ozymandias all over again
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1243  February 20, 2015, 06:29:40 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Ozymandias was actually fitting, this thing... well...
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#1244  February 20, 2015, 09:08:08 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#1245  February 20, 2015, 10:39:11 pm
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Aquaman will never be cool since he's only cool now cus they're trying to shove it down our throats that he isn't lame anymore.

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659

Bea

#1246  February 20, 2015, 11:26:02 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Aquaman will never be cool since he's only cool now cus they're trying to shove it down our throats that he isn't lame anymore.

HEY! >:(
BatB Aquaman was THE coolest ever. And he was boisterous and OUTRAGEOUS!
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#1247  February 20, 2015, 11:39:22 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Well... Brave and the Bold Aquaman wasn't written as TOTAL EDGY BADASS WHO TOTALLY DOESN'T TALK TO FISH GAWD and the episodes featuring him never spent the entirety of their running times loudly, angrily pushing back against Aquaman is lame jokes.

Ozymandias was actually fitting, this thing... well...
They put Ozymandias in a costume patterned on the Schumacher Batman costumes, complete with nipples! And when there was a shot of his computer scree there was a folder entitled "boys" on his desktop, in case the whole effete gay stereotype they turned Ozy into needed some reinforcement.
#1248  February 21, 2015, 01:20:41 am
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#1249  February 21, 2015, 01:25:24 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#1250  February 21, 2015, 02:35:38 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
BatB Aquaman was THE coolest ever. And he was boisterous and OUTRAGEOUS!

BatB Aquaman is the only version of the character I've ever enjoyed.  It's because the writers on that show seem fully aware that the character of Aquaman is a giant, goofy, ridiculous concept that is very hard to take seriously, so they didn't even try to fight that and just wrote him as a giant, goofy, ridiculous guy who is very hard to take seriously.
Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 02:45:19 am by Person Man
#1251  February 21, 2015, 03:08:51 am
    • USA
Oh that's not true at all, Aquaman is very much so a concept that can be taken seriously!

It's just that he's named named Namor the Submariner.
#1252  March 05, 2015, 11:34:23 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

Bea

#1253  March 05, 2015, 11:41:58 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
But I don't want realism and edginess on a film about a super hot alien in blue spandex. :(
I hope one day DC will wake up and bring their animation crew to do the full feature live action films. Then we will have some good DC Superheroes films.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#1254  March 06, 2015, 12:30:49 am
    • USA

Still relevant, 25 years later!
#1255  March 25, 2015, 09:12:05 pm
    • USA

visionary director Zack Snyder said:
He’s not any of the Lexes that you’ve seen, that’s for sure, other than him being a captain of industry and one person to the world and another person to himself. And bald, of course.

Our Lex is disarming and he’s not fake he says what he believes and he says what’s on his mind. If you can unravel the string and decipher what he means, it’s all there.
well I guess they really are just going with the whole "Zuckerberg as Luthor" thing everyone feared they would be doing when Eisenberg got cast. :-\
#1256  March 25, 2015, 10:47:07 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:54:47 pm by 【MFG】gui0007
#1257  March 25, 2015, 11:30:36 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
not even a public figure deserves teh kind of insults I have on my mind right now.

Bea

#1258  March 26, 2015, 02:19:42 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org

I guess this sums up the Lex this "film" will be getting.

#1259  March 26, 2015, 03:14:28 pm
    • USA
Well, I really wish we had a movie where Lex Luthor was in full Silver Age mode, going around stealing cakes and having evil lairs with statues of Attila the Hun, Nero, and Benedict Arnold (as monuments to their great villainy that he was trying to live up to, of course); and not 4 movies in which Lex Luthor is an evil land developer who seems to regard Superman as a mere nuisance and not an overwhelming obsession!
Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 03:19:10 pm by Jmorphman

Bea

#1260  March 27, 2015, 01:06:44 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I would give it so, but so much for the line up of DC Superhero films to be all silver age based... :(