YesNoOk

Need your help with screenshots for Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (Read 1737 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 22, 2020, 06:37:59 am
Share this topic:
Need your help with screenshots for Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
#1  April 22, 2020, 06:37:59 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Hi guys, I want to work once again in more Scott Pilgrim chars. I know I got Kim Pine (and I got Stephen Stills in plans but nothing done yet), but I want to sprite the only 2 chars that aren't passed as spritesheets... and those are the DLC chars: Knives Chau and Wallace Wells. And I found the game was finally emulated on PC via pcsx3 (the PS3 emu), and there're various YouTube videos with downloads to get the emu + the game and finally play this wonder... but my PC is too old to run that and so (finally play it and) get the screenshots to resprite Knives and Wallace...

My petition is: if some of you with better PCs can download the emu with the game and get the screenshots for me. I can't give you links of the videos since emulation isn't allowed here, but they're easy to find and with no shortened/ad.fly-like stuff. Rolento, my past screenshot provider isn't here since years ago, so I beg for your help in this case, for some who already have the game or who can download it, to get the screenshots and so resprite them as I did with Scott Pilgrim years before the ripped spritesheets appeared.

That's all... I hope some of you can help me with this, also pixel art is one of my sub-hobbies, so I can get busy with the quarentine with that XD thanks in advance :)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X