YesNoOk

CvS Yuki Kushinada (WIP) (Read 7094 times)

Started by Onju, August 02, 2011, 12:39:18 pm
Re: CvS Yuki Kushinada (WIP)
#21  November 04, 2011, 02:44:39 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
... how was he being harsh or hurtful?
#22  November 04, 2011, 02:58:23 am
  • Simply BLUE
    • Argentina
Ok, I don't know what is worst, My "unforgivable sin" or your spam, "Nani"!
Just let Onju work and let me speak if I'm interested on what he does using my work. Even if the damn thread is outdated!
If some of you waste less time with the "form" problems and dedicates more to see the good intentions or the work of the people may more people could finish their projects.

nice work with those sweet sprites, I would try to press Onju to do the convertion faster, but I know from first hand how hard is to edit ^_^U
good luck with this Onju :sugoi:
THAT WAS THE ONLY USEFUL OF THE LAST 5 REPLIES!
GOD! You always cheer me up, dudes!
Check my DeviantArt for more amazing spriting stuff!
https://www.deviantart.com/blueblood2/gallery
#23  November 04, 2011, 03:00:06 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
only because someone was sticking up for you, yeah totally not biased at all.

especially considering how Nanashi wasn't even being rude but you just totally exploded at him; you overreacted.
#24  November 04, 2011, 03:06:01 am
  • Simply BLUE
    • Argentina
Sorry, but... I don't see it in my quote. If you read "carefuly" (not so carefuly) I didn't take the part where he "sticks up for me".
I took the part where he talks about the PROJECT! And that's what it counts here, by the way.
Also, I didn't take Nanashi's comments badly, just useless! (With all respect, of course).
Again:
Ok, I don't know what is worst, My "unforgivable sin" or your spam, "Jesus"!
FIXED.

And please, let me stop making spam, because I'm not interested on it, Mr. Jesus!

#25  November 04, 2011, 03:08:12 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
if you want spam, I'll show you spam.
#26  November 04, 2011, 03:32:06 am
  • Simply BLUE
    • Argentina
Do what you want, Jesus...
ONJU,  I sent you your sheet. Use it well, and give this thread a good use again, please, because I have the impression that I will can not  --;!
#27  November 04, 2011, 05:12:02 am
#28  November 04, 2011, 05:25:28 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
She will can not explain that.

Nan

#29  November 04, 2011, 05:42:25 am
  • Three Half-Lives and One Sequel
    • USA
Arguements yet again... I can't believe that this isn't even on some Facebook chat.

Keep the topic about what it's supposed to be. This is a WIP thread, not a Public Message thread. I know this is said a thousand times, but if you really WANT to argue, just go argue on a spam thread or a private messaging system. Not trying to cause another arguement, I'm just trying to stop it from getting bigger. There IS no specific person who made the conflict, and even if someone overreacted or it's about getting rage and talking about spam, deal with it; there would be no winner in the end, anyways. No winners, no losers; it's just an everyday life routine.

Although I do remember every of these type of posts get ignored or cursed at... *cries forever in a corner that says 'Forever Alone'*

EDIT: Also, really? I think I lose track of my private edit characters while typing this in. *cries forever in a corner that says 'Fail'*
Ruining other people's lives since the birth of the typewriter.
#30  November 04, 2011, 10:16:48 pm
  • Simply BLUE
    • Argentina
I agree with you, NarayanK. but forget it... They are too busy to see that we got less than 1 page with useful words, gifs, advices, and more than 1 full page full of shit and spam...
We will wait for the run animation if Onju still wanna use the thead to show us his work.
Also, even when I said "sorry" to him when I sent him the sheet with the sprites, I repeat it here: Sorry, Onju. My overreacted caused more than 10 posts of useless spam, even from me.
I hope you keep working on any of your projects even though the morons (I included) who divert the wip topics just because of personal dislikes.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#31  November 04, 2011, 10:30:58 pm
you complain about people derailing threads yet the only one doing actively starting these derails is you with your constant overreacting and what seems to be (since you refuse to clear it up) a stab at someone else's work in progress for no apparent reason other than to try and start shit with someone that hasn't even posted here (darkgirl). quit being such a goddamn hypocrite
#32  November 04, 2011, 10:42:49 pm
  • Because Card Fighters Clash 2 wasn't quite as good
what I was trying to say is to hear the advices and dont take personal remarks so seriously, I'm not trying to take sides with anyone ^_^U
#33  November 05, 2011, 12:41:20 pm
*posting a few days old edit to stop the fight and spam*

...and Blue, apology accepted. In "Da Onju Crib", theres only peace, happiness and understanding so please don't spam and fight here. Now everybody take a time-out and sit on the naughty chair and think what you did wrong here and settle your differences in Private Messages or something. Onju's gonna read a book and when i come back i'll post some real updates about Yuki. (Seriously, i'm gonna read a book cause of school). Oh, and i've decided that i'll start yuki over, cause all the sprites are kinda messy and i'm doing them the same style as Felo told me to do and i did Athena: Outline the original sprites and then add colors etc. This way the sprites will look more clean and the palette will not be messed up.
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 12:49:53 pm by Onju
#34  November 06, 2011, 01:57:00 pm
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
(It's a shame that SNK Sakura isn't finish after years... I still wait for her, to drop her, of course  :P)
what the hell does this even mean

I think he meant on waiting for the KOF styled Sakura to be released. I have the KOF styled Sakura with me, but by the look of the sprited style, some of them don't look exactly KOF-ish. Some sprites do. So it's a conversion from Capcom/SFA style to KOF. I think it looks kinda incomplete, according to some non-KOF looking sprites. It's looking SFA-ish but with KOF colored tones.

On-topic:
I find it funny. Her left arm looks like she has a boil. You see where the lightest color tone is on the skin? Kinda look pillow-shaded. So does her skirt that looks off. You may need to check with the light source. For CVS style, the light source always has to be above. I know it's hard to follow and I struggle on that too.

Anyway, nice sprite. :)
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#35  November 06, 2011, 05:40:12 pm
(It's a shame that SNK Sakura isn't finish after years... I still wait for her, to drop her, of course  :P)
what the hell does this even mean

I think he meant on waiting for the KOF styled Sakura to be released. I have the KOF styled Sakura with me, but by the look of the sprited style, some of them don't look exactly KOF-ish. Some sprites do. So it's a conversion from Capcom/SFA style to KOF. I think it looks kinda incomplete, according to some non-KOF looking sprites. It's looking SFA-ish but with KOF colored tones.

On-topic:
I find it funny. Her left arm looks like she has a boil. You see where the lightest color tone is on the skin? Kinda look pillow-shaded. So does her skirt that looks off. You may need to check with the light source. For CVS style, the light source always has to be above. I know it's hard to follow and I struggle on that too.

Anyway, nice sprite. :)

It's kinda unfinished but i won't finish it :/
#36  November 07, 2011, 03:18:40 pm
  • Simply BLUE
    • Argentina

Oh, and i'e decided that i'll start yuki over, cause all the sprites are kinda messy and i'm doing them the same style as Felo told me to do and i did Athena: Outline the original sprites and then add colors etc. This way the sprites will look more clean and the palette will not be messed up.
Also, If you wanna an example you have it already. It's a good idea. You may learn to sprite even better with Felo's system.
Good for you.
#37  November 07, 2011, 03:28:46 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa

No, they are talking about the SNK Sakura by darkgirl
#38  November 07, 2011, 04:00:19 pm
  • Simply BLUE
    • Argentina
"7 lines with SPAM"

Now we are GIVING FEEDBACK for the YUKI CVS PROJECT and for the UNFINISHED SPRITE OF CVS ATHENA!!!
Keep the line!!!

Ok, this one has not the same pose but could be useful. You won't finish Athena, I understood that, but she and Sakura could be useful bases to take tips for Yuki!
Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 07:03:08 pm by blue_blood
#39  November 08, 2011, 07:42:07 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
No, they are talking about the SNK Sakura by darkgirl
So whose KOF Sakura with the SFA-like sprites but with a KOF palette-swap again?

But for darkgirl, I don't think I have it till I check it out.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.

Nan

#40  November 08, 2011, 02:13:00 pm
  • Three Half-Lives and One Sequel
    • USA

Anyways, I'm getting interested in your progress with the CvS type of sprites. I'll try helping whenever I could.
Ruining other people's lives since the birth of the typewriter.