Fox McCloud by Ax  (Read 20330 times)

Started by Kanbei, March 05, 2014, 01:54:22 am
Share this topic:
Re: Fox McCloud by Ax
#21  March 05, 2014, 08:46:10 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Damn, I'm really trying to not punch him in the face very hard, but it's like he is asking for it.
You can actually punch people through the internet?
Internet Sex just got a whole new meaning
#22  March 05, 2014, 08:47:00 pm
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
#23  March 05, 2014, 08:47:33 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
You planning on patenting that tech to punch people through the internet, Trin?
I have already enough of those ignorant and arrogant pricks, who claim to know better, so I just use my RC Portal Gun to create a portal hole in my PC, and a portal hole in the PC of my chosen target automatically appears as well (hence the addition RC), so I can just punch them in the face very easily.
However, I'm not sure, if I can ever replicate my RC Portal Gun, since creating the first one was already a risky task...
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#24  March 05, 2014, 11:53:01 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Well, Ax doesn't owe you anything and doesn't deserve a punch in the face because he releases bad stuff.
He makes bad stuff and is happy with it ? Then so be it. It's a lost cause. You know it, I know, so why care ? Just don't download his stuff since you already know how horrible it will be, both coding-wise and sprite-wise.
#25  March 05, 2014, 11:55:54 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Stay on topic. Stop talking about ridiculous stuff like punching people through the internet or whatever. If there's nothing more to say, then let this topic die. It's not that complex.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#26  March 06, 2014, 12:02:45 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Personally, I don't think there is anything else to talk about. Ax clearly thinks his character is as good as it is, because "it doesn't bother him", he "can't see the problems", and he thinks it's totally alright to have infinites on his characters. That all sums up the quality dedication he has on any of his characters, bcuz why improv, amirite?

There is no point wasting time with Ax.

Ax has been both convinced that mugen was idolizing and it was against his christian religion and a nazi defender who thought hitler was right, there is nothing he says that should be wasted time on.
you can see his threads as being a quirky "well how about that"
but wasting time with him is wasting time with someone that is so dumb that he is at separate times both christian , nazi and a person with delusions of grandeur, he would fit old guild principles to a T.

Likewise, anyone going on about wanting to punch him in the face because of BAD CHARS is tryhard as fuck and should just get something else to do with their time.

You either want to discuss the character, which has little to say, or you let the topic die, theres no need to be dragging this out.( not to motoroach specifically but to everyone)
You know what thread needs the attention? Every other thread surrounding this one, go there and post if you dont have anything to really add here. thanks.
#27  March 06, 2014, 12:08:19 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Ax clearly thinks his character is as good as it is, because "it doesn't bother him", he "can't see the problems", and he thinks it's totally alright to have infinites on his characters. That all sums up the quality dedication he has on any of his characters, bcuz why improv, amirite?
Damn, I'm really trying to not punch him in the face very hard, but it's like he is asking for it.
Um, no. Don't post here if you're gonna be an idiot.
#28  March 06, 2014, 12:13:07 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You planning on patenting that tech to punch people through the internet, Trin?
I have already enough of those ignorant and arrogant pricks, who claim to know better, so I just use my RC Portal Gun to create a portal hole in my PC, and a portal hole in the PC of my chosen target automatically appears as well (hence the addition RC), so I can just punch them in the face very easily.
However, I'm not sure, if I can ever replicate my RC Portal Gun, since creating the first one was already a risky task...

I hadnt even seen this post, what made you think it was okay to post this after umezono and the other had already warned not to post like this.
#29  March 06, 2014, 12:19:49 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#30  March 06, 2014, 12:28:11 am
He makes bad stuff and is happy with it ? Then so be it.

This.

It's fair to be disappointed with Ax and the quality of his work. Trying to force those standards onto everything is another thing entirely (and isn't as helpful as one may believe in the grand scheme of things).

Maybe someone will be interested enough to make an improved edit or hell, enjoy it for what it is. Maybe Ax himself will decide if it's worth putting more effort into. Silly (and facetious) physical threats accomplishes nothing.
Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 12:31:37 am by Niitris
#31  March 17, 2014, 04:49:18 pm
I can live with these sprites, no problem, hitboxes also, but the infinite could be fixed, should be. I would hope Ax would listen and consider fixing that. I've talked to him, he's not a bad dude, IMO. I mean considering 90% of the MUGEN community never talks in forums like in person, it's 80 to 90% rude behavior, bossy, sarcastic, etc.. In person most people have boundaries in communication, and the MUGEN community is probably the most rude there is. I live in boxing and MMA forums for 80% of my internet usage, and amongst groups of real life lions, the rude, sarcastic, and dominant type behavior is less in those forums than in any MUGEN forum you can go to. I smile at punch threats, etc.. Going where people get paid to punch other men and they hardly ever threaten to do so will open your eyes. Anyways, to be semi relevant to this topic. Fix the infinite and maybe add some crouch attacks and I'd like this. I downloaded the Donkey Kong because I personally think those sprites are great. I am going to test him a little more later. I have taken Fox here out of my roster and going to PM Ax and see if he'd consider fixing at least those infinites. I'm going to try it in a tactful way, non sarcastic and, well, civil like. If he doesn't want to, it's his mind and body to do with as he will. His stuff is totally open source, so maybe another will fix it. I may try so myself once I get this coding figured out, IF i do.