YesNoOk

saitaman make by i.a (Read 4988 times)

Started by oscar123, January 01, 2024, 11:40:07 pm
saitaman make by i.a
#1  January 01, 2024, 11:40:07 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
this is the new char proyect make for i.a of saitama.

Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 12:10:23 am by oscar123
Re: saitaman make by i.a
#2  January 10, 2024, 11:59:57 am
  • Progress
  • Divulgação de trabalhos
    • Brazil
do you can make animations with this ai?
Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 01:37:23 pm by Wou Mugen
#3  January 10, 2024, 10:08:15 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
You have to know how to ask the AI. I'm still learning to interact with her, but I'll give you an example. With i.a  Bing's, if you put: multiple poses Saitama, many times they will turn out well and other times they won't. I've already gotten the good ones ( with good sprites). In any case, you have to try even more with the way of asking for it. I'll leave you an example with a more normal version of Saitama, I have the good one in the project.The potential of AI is impressive knowing how to use it.
example i.a:

Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 10:48:51 pm by oscar123
#4  January 12, 2024, 03:14:49 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
A single standing sprite in a MUGEN screenshot isn't enough to be considered a MUGEN project. Show us more, like walking, jumping, making some punches and kicks or a special, etc., maybe more screenshots or a video, I want to see more of this, but as it is now looks more like Idea Engineering subforum material

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#5  February 01, 2024, 04:09:40 pm
  • Progress
  • Divulgação de trabalhos
    • Brazil
You have to know how to ask the AI. I'm still learning to interact with her, but I'll give you an example. With i.a  Bing's, if you put: multiple poses Saitama, many times they will turn out well and other times they won't. I've already gotten the good ones ( with good sprites). In any case, you have to try even more with the way of asking for it. I'll leave you an example with a more normal version of Saitama, I have the good one in the project.The potential of AI is impressive knowing how to use it.
example i.a:

From what I can see, it's still a long way from getting a spritesheet.
#6  February 01, 2024, 09:09:35 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I'm agree with Wou, all the images are with Saitama looking to the front and even some are with AI's typical mistakes (there's a Saitama with 3 legs... and it isn't a double entendre joke). I don't see any usable material to ensemble a good SFF to make Saitama for MUGEN. I hope you can do it anyway, but for me this should be in Idea Engineering instead here

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X