YesNoOk

Joe updated and Blair Dame released. (Read 10529 times)

Started by K.O.D, June 09, 2008, 01:59:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Joe updated and Blair Dame released.
#21  June 09, 2008, 10:15:20 pm
Awesome character!! Blair!! I like her!!
but some problem・・・

・Shoot Kick Follow-up can't use often(very severe)
・crouching Weak Kick can't cancel special move
#22  June 11, 2008, 01:17:03 am
I know it wasn't easy coding a 3d fighter to 2d. I never played Street Fighter Ex that much, so I can't comment on the accuracy. Dampir's sprites are some of the best user created sprites I've seen, and the gameplay is solid and very fun. Thanks for making this, and I'm looking foward to future updates.
†Kazuki-Motonari™ said:
In other words... Beppu still should play MOAR KOF before making KOF XI chars...
Otherwise, he should just stop naming them "XI" chars and just rename them to "KOF: Beppu impact."
lol!
#23  June 11, 2008, 05:30:15 am
Nice work but stance need to be made a little smoother, just a bit too jerky right now and overall a few extra frames to increase smoothness wouldn't hurt. Are these sprites open-source?
#24  June 11, 2008, 08:17:37 am
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
I've only tested Blair.

She's pretty good.  Though she seems a little fast (animation ticks).  It's really hard to tell what's going on (ex: breaking bones/flips/kicks, etc).   Did you program her with your mugen speed set at normal?  I think most users use Fast 2 as their default mugen speed.  That could also be the reason for why people are having trouble performing the shoot kick follow ups.

Also, I think some axis need to be tweaked for some of her sprites. 

Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 08:21:39 am by Violin Ken
#25  June 14, 2008, 04:17:49 pm
I know you didn't code the AI yet, but I figured I'd point this out. Almost everytime Blair does a special (when computer controlled), no damage is done to her opponent.
†Kazuki-Motonari™ said:
In other words... Beppu still should play MOAR KOF before making KOF XI chars...
Otherwise, he should just stop naming them "XI" chars and just rename them to "KOF: Beppu impact."
lol!