YesNoOk

Anything's an Orange Attitude! New GTFoxN6Y gets an ultimate remake in MUGEN! (Read 5899 times)

Started by GTFoxN6Y, July 24, 2022, 03:44:10 PM
Share this topic:
Anything's an Orange Attitude! New GTFoxN6Y gets an ultimate remake in MUGEN!
#1  July 24, 2022, 03:44:10 PM
  • GTFoxN6Y0899
    • USA
    • gtfoxn6y.constantcontactsites.com/
Re: Anything's an Orange Attitude! New GTFoxN6Y gets an ultimate remake in MUGEN!
#2  July 24, 2022, 05:27:10 PM
    • USA
Happy Birthday! nice release
Re: Anything's an Orange Attitude! New GTFoxN6Y gets an ultimate remake in MUGEN!
#3  July 24, 2022, 06:09:12 PM
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA
It's a fine release, that's all I'll say. Oh and also: Happy Birthday.

Don't think...obey
#4  July 25, 2022, 06:56:48 AM
  • Ribbon brainrot
    • USA
Good job on making this, a lot better than the previous version, I'll drop some feedback for you:
 - Chain Comboing could be a bit more free form (having the ability to chain standing normals to crouching normals would be nice)
 - Being able to use normals during his air dash would be nice
 - Falcon Punch (State 1010) and his Warlock Punch (state 2000) could use both use damage buffs, especially the latter
 - Normal DP (State 1030) feels like it should cause a knockdown
 - Opponent's 'hitting off wall' state uses their own 202 animation which can lead to some weird stuff.  You can fix this by just removing the 'anim = 202' from the statedef section, and adding a 'ChangeAnim2' state controller (which makes the opponent use YOUR animation) that points to animation 202 or what ever you have it set to

Overall, I like this guy - I really admire your passion for creating characters despite the stuff that has been thrown at you, hope you had a good birthday too!