YesNoOk

Jesuszilla All CvS2 characters except Bluestreak updated 2023/06/15 (Read 40013 times)

Started by extravagant, June 16, 2023, 08:19:30 pm
Share this topic:
Jesuszilla All CvS2 characters except Bluestreak updated 2023/06/15
#1  June 16, 2023, 08:19:30 pm
    • USA
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
Re: Jesuszilla All CvS2 characters except Bluestreak updated 2023/06/15
#2  June 16, 2023, 09:06:40 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Character Changes copied from the Post on the Site:

CvS2 System Changes:
  • New, CvS2-accurate pushback system. Works on up to 2 targets. Everything, even guard, is custom stated. A trade system exists too. I did hours of playtesting with this and I am confident I have ironed out most, if not all bugs.
  • Added Tactical Recovery (PPP while down in grooves that have it enabled).
  • Everyone's hitboxes have been revamped with correct data, or in Felicia, Dee Jay, Alex, and Andy's cases, they now properly conform to Capcom hitbox standards. Check my GitHub if you'd like the script I used to check my work for your own purposes.
  • Throws from certain characters that use LP+LK for throw can now be teched the same way.
  • Flame, electricity, and ice GetHit FX should now properly bind to any target.
  • Everyone now has English and Japanese winquotes!
  • Release of Deep Buffering FE, a complete command interpreter and state setting system, more in line with how Capcom does things.
  • Custom pushbox system implementation in System Helper 247 (this helper has a much larger role now).
  • Refined Dizzy behavior
  • Roll Cancel Invincibility Glitch is implemented and can now be enabled or disabled as a system option (only Gallon has it enabled by default).

Felicia:
  • All boxes now conform to proper Capcom standards.
  • All sprite inconsistencies have been fixed.
  • More palettes (choose from a selection of 36!)
  • New Chip KO voice.
  • Neko Punch voice sample enhanced
  • A pride and joy: all Japanese winquotes from the Vampire games and Capcom Fighting Jam are now present and translated! Please enjoy Felicia as she was meant to be presented!

Andy
  • Should have more refined basic links now (s.LP → s.MP), (s.LP → c.MP), (s.LP → close s.HP) just to name a few.
  • Shoryu-Dan hitvels have been refined (it should now connect 100% on DivineWolf's Mai)

Eagle
  • CvS2 box data fixed.
  • New EX mode with a totally new moveset. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom fans should enjoy this!
  • More palettes.

Mike Bison
  • CvS2 box data fixed.
  • EX mode has been differentiated more (complete list below):
    Dashing Straight cannot be ducked.
    Dashing Swing Blow replaces Dashing Ground Upper (Charge B,DF+K)
    Wild Smash added (Charge D,U+K)
    Rising Headbutt is invulnerable to projectiles
    Gets SF2 jump cancels.
    SvC Chaos voice

Sagat
  • CvS2 box data fixed.
  • New EX mode added (complete list below):
    s.LK is now cancelable.
    Added Heavy Tiger Strike (f+HP)
    Added Low Step Kick (f+LK)
    Added High Step Kick (f+HK)
    Low Step Kick and High Step Kick can be whiff cancelled.
    Tiger Uppercut only does one hit
    Only one super: Tiger Genocide

Dee Jay

Alex
  • Tweaked grab distance and pushback so that Flash Chop combos are more accessible with the new pushback system.
  • Fixed misc. weird state bugs

Gallon
  • Re-grabbed a lot of data from Vampire Chronicle.
  • Beast Cannon FX tweaked to use PalFX.
  • Added Dark Gallon mode with full Vampire Hunter basics and animation differences.
  • Implemented AI. I hope everyone who was tired of fighting Splode's now has a new favorite punching bag that squirms.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#3  June 16, 2023, 10:33:39 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Malware alert pops up while I'm trying to download cvs Alex. Same about cvs Gallon.
Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 10:37:59 pm by sabockee
#4  June 16, 2023, 10:54:03 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA

#5  June 16, 2023, 11:09:04 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Maybe. Still worth reporting, I guess.
#6  June 16, 2023, 11:16:14 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Malware alert pops up while I'm trying to download cvs Alex. Same about cvs Gallon.

Jesuszilla said:
Also if your virus scanner says anything, it's bullshit, false positive. I just downloaded to check myself to make sure there's no MITM shit going on (there isn't). Microsoft has no problems with it, use a virus scanner that isn't shit.
Also reminder that Trinity MUGEN does not use HTTPS and it's a forum that asks for passwords so modern browsers tend to hate it.
(that's why it's closed to the public)
Like tbh the only thing I can think of a virus scanner complaining about is the .cmd extension but I stopped using that so that people who use built-in Windows backup can have those files backed up
I guess that means that over the years, whoever made that virus scanner has been accidentally collecting the contents of MUGEN .cmd files and that got lumped in with the traditional DOS .cmd files so now when it finds anything similar, it thinks it's a DOS .cmd file when it really isn't
Since a lot of antivirus programs believe it or not kinda work on a P2P mechanism for identifying threats.
#7  June 17, 2023, 08:18:18 pm
    • Peru
Hello.

This is really nice. The only way to contact with Jesuszilla is by Trinity Mugen or does he have an email? I would like to send him a feedback.
#8  June 17, 2023, 09:49:06 pm
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland
WOW! Jesuszilla updated his characters?! AMAZING!

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!
#9  June 17, 2023, 10:13:24 pm
    • Brazil
What is Eagle's EX mode supposed to be referencing in TvC? The only noticeable change are the specials and I don't recognize them.
#10  June 17, 2023, 10:23:45 pm
    • Peru
Hello Macaulyn97.

Just in case, don´t confuse "Ex groove" with "Eagle ex". His Sagat has two version, too.
#11  June 17, 2023, 11:38:00 pm
  • Jubei best boi
    • USA
An CVS2 Eagle with TvC mode? I never would of thought of that being a thing.
#12  June 18, 2023, 12:32:00 am
    • USA
Hello.

This is really nice. The only way to contact with Jesuszilla is by Trinity Mugen or does he have an email? I would like to send him a feedback.

Leave your feedback here and I can forward it to him, or you could PM me. Up to you really.

Let's celebrate the hard work that JZ put in, which he has been working on since 2020 to update all his characters with meticulous work. It's almost out of this world with these updates he made, it's beyond anything I've ever seen. And yes, each and every one of you should enable Roll Cancel. It's what the tournament and arcade standard uses, which every other CvS2 creation (excluding Jthesaltyy's) does not have.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#13  June 18, 2023, 12:38:29 am
    • Peru
Send.

Thank you for your help Extravagant. And of course I´m glad that Jesuszilla is back. I hope that the information that I send you helps him.
#14  June 21, 2023, 11:40:42 pm
    • Brazil
Hello Macaulyn97.

Just in case, don´t confuse "Ex groove" with "Eagle ex". His Sagat has two version, too.
I know, but who is the mode referencing? Like, those moves are from a character in Tatsunoko VS Capcom, right?