YesNoOk

Feedback to Warnings/Decisions (Read 876199 times)

Started by Iced, February 24, 2012, 09:43:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Feedback to Warnings/Decisions
#2441  March 09, 2014, 08:47:08 pm
Yeah no. Your first comment here
Whats the point of repeatedly asking for his unban after being told no and being explained why and even pointed out he didnt want to be unbanned?  It just ends up being a list of everything shitty he done over and over again.
Whats the statement? "we want to be reminded of what kfm did"?
is not "just responding to Do Not Even Ask", whose question was a joke about how fast Navana got rebanned. He didn't ask you to "remind you of what KFM did", and I didn't ask anything. You WERE hastily trying to justify yourself, and your "Whats the statement? we want to be reminded of what kfm did? " IS aggressive, whether you admit it or not.
The lengthier and lengthier posts you made after that, and all of these comments here
"I answered you, now I want an answer. Answer the question byakkolakko, why are you insisting after getting an answer?Whats the point?"
"Do you think this is some kind of trick where you are tricking me into answering your questions?"
"Im asking you why you keep doing it, you are saying its to see hate, and claim Im hating on him. Do you see any form of hate in that post? I just see me asking you why you keep doing it again and again."
"This has got to be your weakest argument ever. Im disappointed 3/10"
and so on are getting increasingly aggressive, when I was repeatedly going "what is this even about" and pointing out I already said I was mocking this very reaction - and that I had already answered your question from the very beginning. You keep claiming I want to see hate but I never even said that. I said I was making fun of you for your reactions, this has nothing to do with WANTING to see hate.

My very first comment about "the staff flips their shit" was merely poking fun, you're the one who can't let it go and keeps trying to twist my words, claiming I "want to see hate".

What the fuck.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 08:53:32 pm by DKDC
#2442  March 09, 2014, 08:51:39 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Okay, guys. I have an suggestion:
We could bring this discussion to an end by listining the most-memorable perma-banned users and why they don't get a second chance.
We already heard about Navana, and I'm not very familiar with KFM/Ash/whatever, so I guess that would be a good start...
That would also be a good way for "younger" MFG members to know why all that happened, and how the MFG became what it is.

Not up for it, thank you.
#2443  March 09, 2014, 09:05:33 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
arguments between byakko and iced is like watching two brick walls
#2444  March 09, 2014, 09:08:54 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Why does iced get to argue with Byakko but when he and I tried we got told by iced it was a waste of time??? Bias!!!

Me and iced looked at the perma ban list last night to see who all could potentially ask to come back that was less disruptive. Seems everyone left are pretty heavy hitters.
#2445  March 09, 2014, 09:11:09 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
What the fuck.
Nah.
do not even ask posed his thing as a question, i answered him and what i assumed was you following him up. Turns out you didnt want an answer like I assumed, but that doesnt mean i wasnt answering him. You cant recode those into being insane rage at questions that wasnt posed.
"it was a joke" doesnt matter, it wasnt posed as one. Still no insults towards you were made, like you were claiming. 

The whole "Iced is flipping his shit if he answers" is dumb. It assumes that everytime I answer something it means i must be going insane with anger.

I actually think you are way better than those  five six years ago when we would argue about everything for pages on end, but this whole thing is dumb.  I mean we are arguing semantics about flipping shit, what a waste of time.
#2446  March 09, 2014, 09:11:47 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
arguments between byakko and iced is like watching two brick walls

Nah, it's more like a head on collision where both drivers keep hammering the gas pedal because neither one wants to be the first to admit they've crashed.
#2447  March 09, 2014, 09:12:16 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Sorry to say this but this is seriously getting fucking idiotic.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#2448  March 09, 2014, 09:12:25 pm
    • USA
This is all Iced's fault, Caddie should take over the site already.

Posted: March 09, 2014, 09:13:21 pm
Sorry to say this but this is seriously getting fucking idiotic.

This all started because of YOU and your post at JZ's thread! It's all linked! YOU'RE RUINING THE SITE! It all went downhill from there to ahead!

Also your steam link doesn't work here, FIX IT!
#2449  March 09, 2014, 09:15:44 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#2450  March 09, 2014, 09:16:15 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
well okay there is that i guess
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#2451  March 09, 2014, 09:16:57 pm
The whole "Iced is flipping his shit if he answers" is dumb. It assumes that everytime I answer something it means i must be going insane with anger.
Interestingly enough I never said that either. I have no idea how you came up with that, you're just taking this way too personally.
what i assumed was you following him up.
Even though I wasn't talking to you at all ? I was responding to something Zemilia said.
Still no insults towards you were made, like you were claiming.
Those comments from you are insulting :
"Do you think this is some kind of trick where you are tricking me into answering your questions?"
"This has got to be your weakest argument ever. Im disappointed 3/10"
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2452  March 09, 2014, 09:20:42 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
you used to call people long lists of expletives,and you are offended by me saying you are having a weak argument?

That seems like an exageration
#2453  March 09, 2014, 09:21:45 pm
Yes. I'm pretty sure even back in the days I kept telling you that words don't need to be an insulting word to be insulting in context. Just because you're not saying asshole and sack of shit doesn't mean you're not being insulting. Aggressivity is an example of such context.
Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 09:25:18 pm by DKDC
#2454  March 09, 2014, 09:26:10 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
I really hope another permabanned user doesn´t get a chance for whatever reason, they were permabanned for something. At this point Maverik´s case will end in a really special case in the book.
Chilling
#2455  March 09, 2014, 09:35:40 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I really hope another permabanned user doesn´t get a chance for whatever reason, they were permabanned for something. At this point Maverik´s case will end in a really special case in the book.
If they approach us through normal means and make a decent case, they will be considered for a discussion that might end up in voting. But thats pretty rare.

@Byakko, you are assuming way too much aggressivity, if you want to read me telling you that your argument is weak  as an insult there's little i can do about that.
Im answering you and that still doesnt mean im flipping my shit.  Dont strawman me, bro.
#2456  March 09, 2014, 09:36:16 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Yes. I'm pretty sure even back in the days I kept telling you that words don't need to be an insulting word to be insulting in context. Just because you're not saying asshole and sack of shit doesn't mean you're not being insulting. Aggressivity is an example of such context.
jegus chris shut thef fuck up

Maybe it's a French thing but profanity as you have used it (AND STILL DO) is way more offensive than saying that someone's argument was bad.

You didn't prove anything. That's just weak posting. You made a bad post, Byakko.

* WarioAkuma throws a cigarette butt at Byakko then rejoins Jmorphman and GOH in waiting by Fantastic Mr. Navana's foxhole.
#2457  March 09, 2014, 09:38:49 pm
you are assuming way too much aggressivity
Says the guy who keeps claiming I want to see hate and thinks I want him to justify himself every time someone makes a joke. You can't be serious. This isn't about me, don't make it about me, this is about you. Insults or not, you lashed out because you can't let things go when I was only making fun of it.
#2458  March 09, 2014, 09:41:46 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#2459  March 09, 2014, 09:43:25 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
To be fair, every single post you (Byakko) make sounds super fucking agressive and serious, so if you make a joke it looks like it's not a joke.

Just sayin'
#2460  March 09, 2014, 09:44:33 pm
Just take of your hate-bias goggles. I make jokes all the time.