YesNoOk

Yuki "Kushinada" W.I.P (Read 81712 times)

Started by Blue_blood, October 16, 2010, 11:10:49 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Yuki "Kushinada" W.I.P
#301  August 01, 2011, 12:29:27 pm
That was good, Ricco!  ;D
I always like to see when someone takes my work and uses it well, so, GO AHEAD, ONJU! Let me give you a little advice. Talk to felo lop to get a good CVS conversion  ;) And if you take seriously the idea of making cvs yuki, after the release I could give you the full sheet of sprites with all colors (not reduced palette), ok?
Thank you all!

Hmm... i don't think felo takes requests. But yeah, thanks for letting me do the sprites :D
#302  August 01, 2011, 01:02:26 pm
Nahh i'll stick with the snk sprites.
good job blue blood.

did you realize this sprites were made by BlueBlood and she is offering you the sprites with more color separation and fixes?

i'm just saying that i love snk sprites, i wish i can make some sprites like that. as for the cvs sprites, it looks nice too.
but i prefer the snk sprites.
#303  August 01, 2011, 01:13:40 pm
    • USA
why are you being an ass towards Trololo when he tried to help you?

Blue Blood offered to you the SNK styled sprites with the full color count (Color separation included).
#304  August 01, 2011, 01:48:36 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
in fact, now I see she is talking to Onju, not Datent...

when I saw his answer (an opinion) I believe he was saying about not wanting her sprites, but he is just giving an opinion about "I like more the kof styled ones than the CvS ones"

so, that goes for Onju then... and no, I'm not mad!  :)
            Zorf Giudecca
#305  August 01, 2011, 01:57:44 pm
in fact, now I see she is talking to Onju, not Datent...

when I saw his answer (an opinion) I believe he was saying about not wanting her sprites, but he is just giving an opinion about "I like more the kof styled ones than the CvS ones"

so, that goes for Onju then... and no, I'm not mad!  :)

Oops my bad. I've should it read carefully before i post something stupid like that.
Sorry.
#306  August 01, 2011, 03:08:35 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Hmm... i don't think felo takes requests. But yeah, thanks for letting me do the sprites :D

No, no. I take them if it's for something more complete(for example, a full character), there are people who used to send me requests as "hey, do this character I need it" and stuff like that. If you need a base for making her, be sure I'll help you ;)!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#307  August 01, 2011, 03:25:52 pm

No, no. I take them if it's for something more complete(for example, a full character), there are people who used to send me requests as "hey, do this character I need it" and stuff like that. If you need a base for making her, be sure I'll help you ;)!

That would be awesome! 0.0

i would need you to fix this sprite for me. (or yeah you could do a base yourself from the SNK sprite)
the arms look ugly and the sprite doesn't look like it's been made by a professional artist XD (like a professional capcom artist)
Oh and this will be the last time i post in your thread blue blood. I'll make my own thread for the CVS conversion.
#308  August 02, 2011, 12:53:03 am
  • Simply BLUE
    • Argentina
Good Lord, now everything is clear!  :P
Thanks Felo, for helping our friend to improve my girl n_n
I was sure that we could count with you.  :)
Check my DeviantArt for more amazing spriting stuff!
https://www.deviantart.com/blueblood2/gallery
#309  August 02, 2011, 05:28:16 am
  • Because Card Fighters Clash 2 wasn't quite as good
FeLo is such a good mate, he helped me too, be sure to listen to what he says, i really have high expectations on this conversion, put your soul in it  :sugoi:
New #310  October 21, 2011, 12:30:38 am
  • Simply BLUE
    • Argentina
Ehmmm... Guys, the char is ready!
You can get it here:

Check my DeviantArt for more amazing spriting stuff!
https://www.deviantart.com/blueblood2/gallery
Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 01:02:01 am by blue_blood