YesNoOk

How to Make a Full game  (Read 6027 times)

Started by Petey, July 10, 2013, 02:57:31 am
Share this topic:
How to Make a Full game
#1  July 10, 2013, 02:57:31 am
  • Catch this!
    • Australia
Did you guys have tutorial .. On how to make a full game, I'm making Devil may cry...
That contain Devil may cry Characters :D!
I really don't know what to put as a Signature back then, and now I do. :')
Re: How to Make a Full game
#2  July 10, 2013, 09:17:54 am
  • Yuyu shooting star
Did you guys have tutorial .. On how to make a full game, I'm making Devil may cry...
That contain Devil may cry Characters :D!
you can create your own characters and stages and screen pack theme with intro, lifebars, gameover and your own ending credit. but you have to learn everything about mugen when dealing with Mugen in general. now as for a Full game Guide sorry there none at the moment. But there Video Guides on creating stages, lifebars, screenpack and characters from youtube. 

when dealing with your own project of full game you can go here.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/fullgame-development.365
and here
http://mugenguild.com/forum/projects.310

and post to your future full game project problem  and if you need help with development with your project that can be located here http://mugenguild.com/forum/m-u-g-e-n-development-help.315

NOW here something you  DONT want TO do
Dont take other creators screen-pack and characters and stages and call it a Fullgame mugen because its not. This what everyone call it a RIP or A COPY or Complication of mugen.

LAST RESORT
 I best recommended come to MFFA we have long list OF helping tips on everything you EVER need. So if you cant find the answer of your problem and you need more help on your projects you can come here

mugenfreeforall.com/‎

go to are Mugen Help section this will give all the help you ever need LONGEST  you be more details and explain your problem with us. we always there give helping hand when dealing with mugen problem in general

I hope this answer must your question and I hope u make a great mugen full game for everyone to enjoy :D

love justices shooting star
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 09:31:15 am by Yuyustar
#3  July 10, 2013, 12:31:50 pm
  • Catch this!
    • Australia
Thanks for the info, Mam you help me alot!
#4  July 11, 2013, 01:16:47 pm
  • Yuyu shooting star
Thanks for the info, Mam you help me alot!
awww your welcome. if u need more info about mugen please let me know or you can ask everyone here at Mugen Guild  orl you can ask  MFFA. hehe I see you are using are Casual banner from MFFA ^^

love justices shooting star
Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 01:20:16 pm by Yuyustar
#5  July 11, 2013, 02:30:49 pm
  • Catch this!
    • Australia
Haha, Yes!